Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

whatever suits you man

1 Like

My suits suit me and so do the destroyed suites on vacations

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yikes

This applies to me in several areas as well.

2 Likes

4k STKS Desktop Background Drop #2 (Click to Download):

“John and Jessica”

“A Used BDLM” (nsfw-ish):

Click at your own risk ;)

19 Likes

That eggplant lay-out is the funniest thing I’ve seen all day!

3 Likes

I second this.

5 Likes

I never realized how much I need eggplant as my pc background! Thank you so much!!!

5 Likes

EOG Black or Mogul Black or RICH Black Please

5 Likes

OMG :rofl::joy::joy:. You’re funny af

2 Likes

Yeah, how about a True Sell Black, a Primal Black or even SS Black? :rofl:

@IRON sounds like a scam please becareful.

1 Like

I dont think so the man could not stop bragging about how wealthy his family was and how he pays egirls 2000$ per call hahaha

Maybe… I take it as a raindrop either way!

A True Sell Black could be a program focused on generating super strong nobody-else-understands-me-like-you rapport. That would be amazing.

4 Likes

PCC Black would be CRAAAZY.

Great for the guys in monogamous relationships as a long term relationship is not about undying sexual attraction, that’s some really immature shit from guys thinking that they need to be more “alpha” to their wives to continue getting laid long term.

LTR’s are about leadership, showing up, having her totally respect you as the decision maker - and if that includes when to have sex, it includes when to have sex.

Women while dating have sex based on mystery and sex appeal, women in monogamous relationships have sex based on respect and leadership. And if THEY’RE the leader, there’s not gonna be any sex… which makes you wonder why they resist leadership so hard and constantly try to claim it, but that’s a separate conversation.

So PCC black would be the respect and adoration, mixed with the ability to navigate that and use it in the right light, along with a supercharged “stop other’s influence” scripting making you the SOLE leader in the relationship or social dynamic.

I’m starting with the monogamous relationship stuff cuz it’s interesting but PCC Black would be a dynamo in it’s own right, apart from that.

Where GLM:Co brings up your status AURA to an 11, PCC Black would bring up your Status Inner Mentor to a 12. Where GLM:Co brings results to you, PCC Black makes you the originator of the results, and whatever your will demands, it’s accepted and taken up by those around you of their own free will.

6 Likes

Id love PCC black although I always connected PCC with power more in the outside world regarding wealth, business and respect/fear everywhere you go.

Ofc if you are on top of the world your partner respects you.
I guess PCC can be used and guided in many different directions based on the person themselves.

I wonder how others perceive and want to use PCC in their lives.

2 Likes

I think the demand for more “Black” edition titles is high :rofl:

The desire for SubClub to produce more enigmatic titles is present.

3 Likes

fr fr

1 Like

@Forum_Ambassadors Does buying WANTED Black grants you access to this Section?