Scalar wave theta plugin?

Any body tried qummulator usb scalar wave generator?

https://www.qummulator.com/product/deep-relaxation-frequency-4-hz/

They have a theta frequency. Basically you plug it in and it emits the frequency you choose through a scalar wave. Very interesting. I’m thinking of getting this to help with subs!

4 Likes

Okay so I just forked out the :moneybag: to try this thing out. I’ve been doing some research on it. So once I try it out I’ll give an update. I’ve actually been reading on how to build a Tesla coil so I can transmit all the different frequencies I like through scalar waves instead of the headphone style entrainment. People claim to have profound results with this.

3 Likes

Just imagine going through all the chakras with this plus the subs! :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Tesla coil? Interesting idea. Don’t put it next to your computer though, it doesn’t have chakras.

1 Like

I dont really get it. What’s different from regular frequency audios?

1 Like

Instead of doing brainwave entrainment through binaural beats you are going through the scalar energy field emitted around you. It goes back to Nicolas Tesla’s’ inventions. So in essence you are reaching the same thing just differently. Scalar energy gets stronger over time it’s emitted as well.

3 Likes

Freaking awesome! Glad I got this. Works great.

2 Likes

So this brings faster results from subs? It ain’t cheap though, il stick to regular listening of masked subs before I pay $129 for that …

1 Like

I have a theory Theta may place our brain in a relaxed, learning state. I discussed that in another thread:

However, I also think it may not be wise to force ourselves into certain brainwaves for longer times, since too much is still too much.

But I do believe lowrider has mentioned in several threads this device is working very well for him.

2 Likes

I can agree, but let’s expand our wings in the moment and consider a machine that can open scalar into this realm. Spooky2 Scalar has a Receiver and Transmitter with the antenna built into each of their separate lids! Both hooked by a single cord connection from transmitter to receiver, honestly I had no idea this existed! When I accidentally discovered this particular machines, my co-researcher bought it!

He purchased it to increase if possible the effects of a true scalar opening. I told him I can’t vouch for it, and at the time, I was just researching similar items. He told me no worries! He never changes so I have to do my research more acutely before mentioning to him these way out devices.

After a week using it 24/7, the transmitter creates and electrical scalar field and transmits it to the Receiver and this receiver changes this signal to 180 degrees back to the transmitter creating a very powerful scalar field in between the two cases, we can go up to 75 feet with no loss of scalar signals. It will have to be adjusted from 5 to 8 megahertz accounting for BP and humidity etc. it only takes a few minutes!

If you setup both boxes lets say 75 feet the scalar opening will become wider and the higher. It will cause other things in the area to reach for it as well and this cuts down this large bubble energies! Sleeping between the two pelican cases, setup for either Natural Scalar and Rife Scalar, Molecular Scalar. So, why the big deal!

My partner in another state started it all, I didn’t get the chance of reading up on it, I just saved the link! He told me everything he used it for had sometimes huge results. What he loved more was sleeping between the generators with a 6 foot umbilical cord so to speak that keeps both in unison and in tuned, when producing the rift opening. Its everywhere it goes nowhere, just here.

The transmitter and receiver constantly sending signals to one another. Anyways, my friend and partner, discovered this device can heal and encourage growth super fast conditions, along with using one of the programs called, “Natural” scalar emissions. For the first time he slept like a baby! Using the natural setup!

Each night sleeping with this mode of operation, he noticed his aches and pains diminishing rapidly! His plant in his room was budding in the middle of winter! It keeps growing abnormally large! with the two units facing each other about 3 feet apart from each other, the scalar field is like a size of a normal size football. Even if just your little toe was in the field it will envelope your entire body! This was easily proven with a meter app.

The further away from each other the larger the scalar field becomes. He used it on “Molecular” scalar and placed peppermint oil on the receiver, it was never opened! In each unit you a large tesla coil in operation, just bring a light bulb near it you will see it in action! The next morning he smelled peppermint all through the room! He walked to go shave and he noticed the scent became stronger!

He smelled his arm each one separately and his arm and body had a strong odor of peppermint! I don’t know how this can be but Mr. White was one of the three designers and builders of this in the early 1980’s. They built this but I can’t find anything like this anywhere in the world at the moment!

This is not a toy! This is a precision instrument! I use car table folded out and place each unit on it’s own table. Depending what I am using it for will I choose on of the three scalar functions.

The exciting part will be to use the Sub Black Core and Modules for enhancing the mind, not excluding what the scalar will do to us! The scalar enhances everything else. Written too much, just be aware there are instruments out there, that, can do some amazing things for sure!

Oh! I forgot the price is $1200.00 for the set and if you want the Rife Generator that can be hooked up to the scalar units that is additional $800.00~ I paid $2400.00 in total and it was worth every penny and then some!That is the two instruments and the GENX-PRO. This might be extreme for some of you, no matter, at least you know there is something out there that actually works as advertised!

His operation is in outskirts of China! My friend received his in about a week and he lives in Kansas USA! I am not going to “link” this out, it will be up to you how you want to approach making self better, faster and stronger then ever imagined!

See you out there!

2 Likes