SargeMaximus Making a Switch?

Well you can run one as a major and 1 as a ultima so basically 2, but if you have three major then only one ultima as a booster
Look up the forum for the new instruction book, read it or go to support page on subliminalclub.com

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated

Waaaaaayyyy too many, especially with Qv2 titles. I’d recommend sticking with two at the start, maybe three since you’ve ran subliminals before.

Note that Paragon is extremely energy hungry and would clash with Libertine’s aura. Diamond can be used as a “booster,” a few hours before sexual activity. Just make sure you do a few test runs before a situation where performance matters. Would hate to get hit with reconciliation (though this is rare due to the way we scripted it) before having intercourse.

6 Likes

Would running sanguine as a major help resolve reconciliation and overload effect fast?
Like if i drop eveything and just run it solo
Also will it help with the execution of the sub?
@SaintSovereign

Yeah I was mostly just fantasizing. What are your thoughts on the stack Wanted+Love Bomb+God Masculinity tho? I must say I’m leaning in that direction currently

It’s a good stack, but note that Godlike Masculinity has a strong “healing” element to it and with a lot of people, healing subs tend to take precedent over the other scripting. That said, you can stagger it so you’re not stuck in reconciliation hell (if it happens, some people respond exceptionally well to GLM.)

4 Likes

Ok and how should I stagger it? And what is GLM?

Edit: GLM is godlike
Masculinity. My bad I thought you were saying an alternative

Ok just to give you guys a taste of where I’m starting these subs from. This text is from a 50 (don’t judge) year old woman I fvcked. She tried to passive aggressively push for monogamy. I told her no and good luck. She went silent then sent me this text and this is the short convo we had:

I also fvcked a 22 year old in my car a few weeks ago. I get all kinds but I need hotter (physically) girls and I need my boners to be consistent. They work fine at home but sometimes in bed with a cute girl they don’t.

8 Likes

Ok so now I’m thinking either the stack I mentioned: Wanted+Love Bomb+Godlike Madculinity

OR

Khan

Not sure since I think Khan would cover everything my stack does PLUS it would remove faulty subliminal programming which I think would be a good thing. Only thing is I don’t know if it would have the Love Bomb

Khan was released way before Love Bomb

2 Likes

Ok thanks. I’ll do my stack then.

Shit I just read that Love Bomb was Included with libertine… is this still the case? If so I’ll get that because there is part of me that is worried love Bomb will make me want to be monogamous but I don’t want that. I want to have love and all that but I need multiple women as I like veriety

The original prototype for LB is because it’s based on Libertine sorta. The one that’s in the store for sale is different I think. More polished as a final product. The one with Libertine is still damn good however

2 Likes

Oh interesting. I just hope the one in the store will allow me to be non-monogamous and lots of sex too. I don’t want to lose that but I definitely identify with a big heart

2 Likes

Don’t worry. Again, you can use it for either monogamous or non-monogamous relationships. You will be loved by multiple women and since you can handle it kindly and firmly (like you showed in the picture with the texts), the women will get the message (pun intended).

Since Love Bomb can be used for seduction (as described in the sales page), that means you can have any type of relationship you like.

PS: i have used LB for multiple non-monogamous relationships. It works great. Also, I am very similar to you in terms of keeping things clear between the woman and myself.

8 Likes

This is great to hear, thank you. I really appreciate the insight.

I’m still a newbie player. Lost my V at 28 and I’m 33 now but I still don’t do everything “right”. For example, that girl texted me again and I responded right away then she ghosted till this morning. She’s trying to dictate the pace it seems. I’m gonna ghost her till Wednesday when I will start my stack.

Pic below. Anyhow, I’m
Sure all this will be fixed with more abundance of women.

2 Likes

Sarge go for Khan bruv

Why do you say that?

You got banned from the other forum for being an active user here ? :slight_smile:

@SargeMaximus just wanted to add do you cold approach ? or do you already have a circle of friends with hot females.

Primal and Emperor stacked are great for cold approach. Khan stag 4 is more a out being a high status male in your circle of friends where you have hot females.

The reason i make the distinction is that Primal and Emperor stacked will make you approach.

1 Like