SargeMaximus: Heart of Man (Heartsong, Primal, Executive, Paragon Ultima)

I had that happen to me a few weeks ago via an Instagram DM. I played along for a bit even though I was suspicious. When “she” refused to take a call and got all defensive that’s when I knew for sure and blocked “her”.

2 Likes

Yeah I just said “Maybe, what’s the arrangement?” And she blocked me lol

Sounds like a common theme when it comes to online dating. Is this through tinder or are these scams prevalent on all dating platforms.

I know a guy who lost 15000 euros on ukranian website the guy however was a rather lost and misguided.

2 Likes

This was on pof. Usually it’s a very hot girl (photos) pretending to be so over the moon for you for no good reason, then she needs money for some reason. I seen them all. I have a solid wall against women using me for money so these scammers got no chance against me.

2 Likes

In other news, just gracefully moved on from a cute 19 year old. She didn’t meet my criteria and I don’t fall for her manipulation attempt: pic below

I do not know if you have it too but on tinder, I have a lot of Asian hot girls, like those pictures are too perfect and probably fake. And of course is very suspicious, because I am based in heart of Europe with a majority of white people and suddenly a lot of these Asian girls pop up wanted to find the right partner, it is ridiculous and of course, they traveling through this thought pandemic times.

Probably just they bought some tinder program to go to whenever a place in the entire world where they want.
They always want to go on WhatsApp from the first message (probably to avoid being recorded on tinder as a scam), earn your trust, and subtle to navigate you to invest into their crypto or forex business. Of course, it is a scam, but it is annoying that every eighth girl is this fake Asian scammer (I think they are Chinese but who knows).

1 Like

Yes anyone that wants to switch to WhatsApp is a scammer.

I don’t have tinder as they banned me but yeah

That is sad, what app are you using now?

I use POF (the worst of all of them as far as results/sex), OKCupid, Badoo (The best so far), KinkD, Kippo, and Wild

Also these asian scammers are everywhere, facebook dating, bumble, badoo. It is just some kind of virus, very sad.

1 Like

It is what it is. I can spot them so it doesn’t bother me

1 Like

Strange because Badoo is in the lowest place on my entire list. At least in my area on tinder are nice, cute girls, on Badoo there are almost always average or even ugly girls. Their photos are very bad, overall very bad offer. And I do not even know most of your apps, but my country is small so it is understandable.

Every place is different

2 Likes

The 22 year old I had sex in my car with earlier this year just reached out. I figured she was long gone but apparently she wants me again.

Definitely hoping some of my past girls return to me over time. It’s like in business: repeat business is better than new business :slight_smile:

There’s one in particular I hope comes back after school starts. She has a kid so I’m hoping her disappearance has more to do with summer holidays than me

4 Likes

Got back from my fwb this morning then went to sleep. Just woke up. I look different In The mirror. Meaner. I assume Its early morning thing.

As for last night it was decent. Fucked 2 or 3 times can’t remember which.

In general feel detached from women but craving more and more sex. Also feel like women are clingy.

1 Like

Here you go. Followed by some personal examples, especially in the Emperor section under it.

1 Like

Crazy stuff man, thank you for quoting all that for me. And I’m glad you decided to keep becoming a doctor. There aren’t enough good doctors in the world.

As for my situation, as feared my results and overall vibe have diminished since returning to the subs.

At this point I want subs that will help me bring about what I want not subs that will show me what I want, because I already know.

So yeah, prolly ending subs after this friday. Then I will be trying something else.

It’s like you say: the subs get you so focused in a tunnel of sorts which limits of eliminates other aspects of yourself almost. My vibe, for example (which I believe is a major part of my “game”) is not present when on these subs. I can tell it’s like night and day this week vs last week.

1 Like

I will really miss you if this the case! I very much enjoyed your contributions on the forum, you were a great new addition to the subclub family.

There really can’t be anything in the script that could lead to that. So this must be reconciliation and should pass away with enough exposure. Similar to how I acted very weird in the first weeks of trying Primal for the first time or how I always ended up in fights and got very emotional when trying Emperor for the first time.

The problem is not the sub but pretty much always your mind and some limiting beliefs. (this is no offense to you or anyone as this is really the case for most people including myself, it just manifests differently depending what sub you run, how much experience you got, how far you are on your self-development journey and personal traumas and limiting beliefs.)

If I were you, I would drop all programs and just focus on Ascension (and/or Primal) for a while until you get accustomed to it.

1 Like

Ok but if that’s true, my “limiting beliefs” give me better results? That doesn’t make any sense.

That is an option as I do have Primal. I’ll try it. I’m pretty open to experimenting for the rest of the year, but not experimenting just to experiment. I’m trying to get it right so I can get back to my life

No, there is something in the script that is triggering a certain limiting belief of yours, giving you basically a special kind of reconciliation which makes you not execute the subliminal as you would like consciously but this is most often temporary as the limiting beliefs are worked on in the process.

In my experience, this is often caused when the subliminal is too far beyond your reality, when there is a deep limiting belief, or when it tries to change too much at once which kinda triggers a firewall.

Read for example this post where I experienced something similar with Khan:

This overacting I experienced was not caused because Khan is faulty but because it was simply exposing my shadow self and triggering something very deep. I expanded more on this topic in Log Entry #3 in my journal but I think you have read that. EDIT: Especially, the “#2 Best sub or stack for not being insecure?” post I link there might be of interest.

The only strategy I came up to deal with that is to run a foundational title alternated with a healing title.

So in your case, I would try out Ascension and/or Primal and if this issue still stays, I would stack it further with Regeneration.

Of course, you can always just drop subs all together and not deal with that “mess” but I believe you would miss out on a lot of deep inner work and self development.