Sage - Where There Is A Will

We use this in magick too.

Premodern perspective: The angels are attuned to the language of music and song. If you sing your prayers and requests they will be better heard.

Modern perspective: Music and tonal coherence stimulate diverse brain areas, relating to both analytical detail and comprehensive, integrative experiencing. They stimulate the voluntary and involuntary dimensions of mental process to work in concert and facilitate intra-systemic and inter-systemic harmony and efficiency.

Post-modern perspective: Hey dude, Whatever works, works.

6 Likes

How are you today?

2 Likes

5/2/22

I’ve been avoiding journaling here because I’ve been going through rather intense changes inside and my outer world has been catching up very rapidly. With these things come the groaning and shuddering of previously misaligned elements sliding into cohesion, so I’ll forgive any ‘rumbles’ ahead.

Fun story. I was at the DMV yesterday getting a duplicate license to replace what I lost in my wallet. I had decided to listen to an ‘OM’ chant while there after noticing the shifts in others when I focused on:

My Self —> the music + my environment

So I figured, “Why not make use of this skill instead of using it for base amusement?”

So I put the chant on and was allowing myself to resonate with it while continuing to idly observe the world and as I was coming to terms with ‘static’ in my intentions and cleared it, I see a man in orange and brown robes walk in.

Yes indeed, a monk walks into a DMV.

It sounds like the set up to a story/joke of mine.

I was slightly surprised but not really. I noted the sign and continued for about 15 minutes. I wanted to leave as something told me you’re not really well served here anymore.

I got up and talked to the security guard and he informed me to just pay attention to the ticket queue on the text update system, so I thanked him and as I was walking to the exit, i saw the monk had gotten up and was walking out as well. He was about 150 ft away from me and he left the doors before I did.

I got outside and as I was getting used to the natural lighting again, I squinted around to see where he went. I spotted him about 250 ft away walking off into the parking lot.

On a cell phone :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Have you ever gotten mad at the fact that you’re so understanding?

The fact that you realize you can’t really blame anyone for much of anything when you sit down and reason through it?

"Well, this guy pissed me off, but then again maybe his behavior wasn’t personal and he’s just taking his anger from (x) and extending it to everyone and everything, including me. Do I blame (x)? No… I don’t know (x) so I shouldn’t take that personal, either…

…well okay yeah, but if his ancestors didn’t make that deal with the other tribe, that wouldn’t have happened, so maybe i should blame the tribe…

…I mean, God said let there be light and there was so, should I blame Him? No no, that won’t do."

Very much joking, but I find that if I allow myself to examine things in a more pure sense, no matter the situation, blame will never stick.

5 Likes

Screenshot_20220602-202834

3 Likes
2 Likes

My first sense and my current sense now that I look back at what I experienced that day, this was a symbol for me to realize that no matter my practice, there is hope for a person with my mentality and practice to live in civilization.

I had been considering the past couple of days how I long to go away from it all and join a community off the grid, or create a home in the mountains isolated from humanity.

One, I won’t do this because I have children. Until they’re grown, this must wait.

Two, the service I provide isn’t as useful to trees and lonely rocks as it is to people that I can provide some form of service to, even if it’s just a conversation at the right time for them (and me).

Three and somewhat related to the previous one, I wasn’t put/didn’t come to this planet to hide away from it all. Where’s the experience in this? Besides the amazing wisdom in nature and all around us at any given moment, what use do I get out of this?

The call I have to ‘get away’ usually stems from me wanting to escape the rat race and truly accelerate my potential that I’ve been glimpsing over the last week. Glimpsing…more like, recalling. I’ve experienced all of this and more.

But I have certain psychology that I have to work out before I could ever allow myself to retreat into the twilight woods. I’ve got to confront things within myself, such as other’s perception of my spiritual practice/being. I’ve got to come to terms with how the earth has been poorly run and accept the way things are. I’ve got to see my own role that I’ve played in the current state of affairs in the collective and on a personal level and change accordingly. All well, but this isn’t something I’ll be able to do as easily with Bambi and the fambam.

So, I persist.

1 Like

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.

-Bruce Lee

I am who I am. And I will be who I will be, in all things.

And now… Reality can be whatever it wants.

3 Likes

In a world where people walk and yet are either restfully or restlessly dreaming…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looking for God with the ego mind still in control is like trying to find something you’ve lost, being helped by the person that stole it.

1 Like

What you resist, persists. Therefore, flee not from the rabid wolves of the past; you’ll only excite them.

2 Likes

Children have been staring at me very, very openly in public lately. I’m not threatened by innocence so I generally acknowledge them.

2 Likes

I love how I don’t say shit about my Emperor customs and my results with them :joy: and there have been many. Especially in the female department. And yet, I journal endlessly about random insights I received that have little (from a certain, limited perspective at least) to do with Emperor and Primal. Lmao.

"I’m running The Alch- Ok, I ran a loop of The Alchemist ST1 awhile back and therefore, I’m clearly in Nirvana on the Buddha’s second celly detailing earthly results cuz yeah. Yeah.

I’ve noticed it but, though like I’ve said a few posts back I’ve had massive things happen in my material circumstances, I’m not truly too concerned widdallat. I’m so focused on the inner of late that the outer has, once again, become the icing on the cake. The sprinkles on the icing of the cake. The gorgeous Latina that created the damn cake, idfk.

Anyways. Tomorrow, I’ll start casting my mind back to recall certain events and narrate them in my own, signature way.

2 Likes

I just realized. I can now think to myself, “I’m highly intelligent,” without an iota of misgivings or stomach twisting. I’m so glad I ran Quantum Limitless and I’m still feeling the effects expanding. It was the realization that I still see cognitive improvements consistently that I thought to myself, “Huh, I’m actually a pretty smart guy if I think about it. Why did I think otherwise?” And then I thought while watching to see how I would react that I’m highly intelligent and realized I just felt clear about it.

Quantum Limitless seems to have a gentle wave effect on me as I’m no longer running it.

It is like running these stages through to ST3 really helped me to uncover exactly what it was that was blocking certain aspects of my intellect from showing.

As may be apparent from my posts, I can be rather scatter-brained in life. My adopted mother once jokingly told me, "You had better get a good woman that takes care of you because you’re going to end up being one of those geniuses that get so caught up in whatever they’re doing, they forget to shower, eat or sleep.

I remembered this the other day because my mentor told me two days ago that we’re both unorganized guys and that’s just an unwelcome side effect of some genius minds. And again, when he said that, it kinda hit me that I really never accepted my own intellect until recently.

I got so tired of people, especially family, telling me that you have a mind that will take you far if you let it. You can really do anything you want to do, just pick something.

""The amount of potential that you have is incredible"

You have so much potential

Potential

That one still has a hold on me deeper inside and it is at least in part due to resentment. I resented people having such high expectations of me. I resented the fact that people told me you would be great at this or that, or that ‘my mind belonged in college’.

Me just going to a trade school was an enormous thing for me. The fact that I even went through with it despite my inner weirdness about ‘school’, I gave it a real good go. And once again, I don’t give myself enough credit because I am more focused (inside) on the fact that I left the school than the fact that I really did that shit for a bit and gave it a good go.

The thing is, I’ve carried guilt because I didn’t go to college. I didn’t get a degree. And that guilt stems from feeling like I’ve somehow failed my adopted parents and myself.

Intellectually, I’ve always known better. But wounds are wounds and they certainly don’t obey the logical mind.

But now, I have a better foundation inside. I suppose a good way to say it would be to make a biblical reference and say that I’ve allowed my house built on sand to sink into the destiny that was always foretold from the moment of its creation.

Nothing.

Up until maybe the last year, I had let too many elements that had nothing to do with me be me for me. Sly remarks used to get under my psyche far easier than any shouting, cursing, beating or other forms of misguided persuasion could because I truly had a strong, willful mind as a young boy. I could handle things because, well, you have to when you’re in the system.

The subtle remarks, though. The ones that made me think about what they were trying to imply about me. The seemingly innocent to most but blaringly obvious insinuations about me to me or others about my likelihood to fail in life if I didn’t follow this or that path…Those are the ones that got me.

Implications.

Strange when I look back now, but I did allow certain family members and friends remarks about me, particularly about my brain effect my sense of identity over the years.

It’s easy to tell from any of my journals that I’m a thinker. I muse. I ponder. And, I play with words just for the fun of it. I have a truly beautiful mind (that could come across as arrogant but honestly, I just feel appreciation for mine) that explores things from so many different angles and perspectives at a rapid pace that I don’t actually miss much.

This is a double edged sword, dipped in poison, however.

1. I have the unfortunate side effect of getting caught up in the mind. And I tend to soar, sure. But, the Law of Rhythm is definitely a thing and so is the Law of Polarity.

So, to a child that doesn’t truly understand how to operate this what seemed to me at that age wonderful, creative, imaginative brain, that catches on to the little things adults say about him and broods on what they said and, has that develop into the sneaking fear that they could be right about him, that causes issues. Especially when…

1. I tended to internalize everything as a lot of children that had harder upbringings have been known to do. And I would bottle it up, shove it down and pretend to everyone that I didn’t care. This causes issues, too.

2. (Maybe this isn’t a double edged sword, but a throwing star) Because I have from a young age been very good with words and comprehension, but less stacked in the emotional maturity stat group, I let my emotions basically build this identity around me of confusion.

Here we have people telling this kid that he’s a wonder, and here we have others telling him he’s lazy and wasting his brain. Here we have people telling him that it’s incredible that he reads books only from the adult section before his teens, but then turn around and sneer and tell him to go play outside. Here we have this kid’s therapist tell his adopted parents that the kid had shared some dreams that he had of life that he didn’t really tell anybody about, and shared them with his parents, only to be put down (for the most part) on the way home.

The last one still actually hurts and I’m glad it came up because I never really looked at it. Mental note.

My point in this unexpectedly long and now emotional post is that Limitless (and Stark) and then Quantum Limitless restored my mental landscape.

6 Likes

Ah, I was going somewhere with this. Kinda ironic.

The concept of me being a ‘genius’ isn’t really something I hold near and dear to me, but honestly the impression has been settling that the shoe fits me. I don’t personally feel the desire for the label in terms of how I look at myself because of how I believe any of us can receive information, but :man_shrugging:t4:

Weird story: I remember being around 11 or 12 when I actually noticed that this was happening in my life. I would daydream or draw contraptions that I thought would be cool to try and build. I’m not gonna sit here and act like I was some child engineer, iight, but I was doing some shit.

One day, we were watching TV and I saw one of my ideas pop up on a commercial advertisement. I was stunned. I don’t remember what the commercial was or the idea unfortunately 'cuz my memory, as my adopted mother loved to remind me, was trash. This happened to me quite a few times over the years to the point I actually started shouting in outrage and even told my parents. I doubt they believed me haha

Has that happened to anyone else?

But yeah, I wanted to be an inventor. I remembered that the other day, and the different silly things I had going in my head. I had every intention of learning how to build robots and create AI that nowadays is a reality. I wanted to teach myself how to build a go kart from the ground up at a young age. I definitely get my creative side from my father as he did just that and just about everything else I wanted to do as a kid.

I haven’t really thought about early childhood as much as I should but the things I dreamed up…

It’s weird when your eyes sweat, I wonder why they sweat like this.

:joy:

And I’m beginning to feel things releasing. Old walls gently crumbling into dust. I think imma wake up feeling light as all hell tomorrow if I’m following what’s going on in my feeling body accurately. I’m really getting tired of saying I need to create that Alchemist journal. I’ll do it tomorrow morning since imma run it tomorrow, anyway.

4 Likes

I definitely woke up feeling lighter this morning. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m going to run TheAlc ST1 right now.

3 Likes

I ran it for 6:24 seconds. I meditated briefly before it began, kept meditating for a couple minutes and then chanted. I’ll be returning to chanting.

4 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic I that something you still wanna go for? The right product can bring you lots of plosive things.

3 Likes