RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

I’ve used Xist quite a bit over the last seven years or so, along with a fair number of other pheromone products from Liquid Alchemy Labs, Alpha Dream, etc.

I was first made aware of Sub Club from a post on a pheromone discussion forum.

I wore pheromones pretty much every day from August of 2013 until the Covid crisis hit, and at that point they didn’t seem as relevant, but I am shifting back into using them.

I do find they can smooth social relations, sometimes in amazing ways, but sometimes, also, they seem to have little effect. They are more catalyst than driver, as you would expect, and if you are not in a state capable of making use of them not much will happen.

1 Like

I have now reached 5 months on Dragon Reborn. I started ST1 on Jan. 13 and ran the various levels of DR solo until May 21 when I added Survival Initiative.

I plan to keep running DR ST4 as well as its companion ultima, along with Survival Initiative and Paragon.

I have Renaissance Man waiting in the wings but I find it tough to gauge when to end a title and start something else.

I definitely do not feel that DR has finished its work yet.

1 Like

Hey @RVconsultant
and @DarkPhilosopher

This is Azriel, I created a new account because I whenever I logged in to my old account I cannot access the forum for some reason. I sent a support ticket as well. But if you guys could take a look if it’s anything on your end that would be much appreciated, I can’t find any technical reason on my end.

thanks yall

3 Likes

You’ll have to be more specific when you say “cannot access the forum”

• Can you log on?
  • Do you get only a logo or nothing at all?
  • Have you tried a different browser and/or clearing your browser cache?

And of course…

1 Like

Sorry. We will look into this.

Have you done virus, malware, etc. scans of your devices?

I don’t see anything from my side to indicate an issue.

Have you noticed anything from your side?

I don’t understand what is happening, my accounts seem almost merged. My old avatar and name is on my new account. So now it’s posting from that old account even logged into this new account.

My account summary is that of the new account though.

I checked and cleared cache, checked on multiple devices and couldn’t log in on my originally account, it just went to a white page. Every time I tried to log in it just went to a white page.

I sent a support ticket yesterday but anything else you guys could do on your end to resolve this would be much appreciated. It doesn’t seem related on my end, I will continue to look though.

2 Likes

I can also like my own posts, so it doesn’t seem like a transfer

and as you can see sometimes it posts the new account name, and sometimes it posts the old account name.

1 Like

It’s weird cause I just checked your account summary from this post that u made and it lead me to your main account summary, also something weird I noticed is that it said u were last seen 12 mins ago but last post 11 mins ago :thinking: idk how this works but I’m sure about the fact that you can’t post a minute after your “last seen” status :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yes, I have no idea what is going on lol.
It seems to post from different accounts despite being logged into on,
which account summary did you see the one that’s been here over a year?

1 Like

Yes, the “Azriel” one, without the 2.0,

I think the system might be glitching, May I suggest 2 things?

If you don’t mind trying, then first try to switch off your router, as it can often do that (happened with my Netflix once and finally logged in after restarting the router), you could also try mobile data instead of WiFi.

Second suggestion; maybe try to change your password?

I changed my password
and now it logs me into this same account
from my old account email link- which I used a different email to sign up for
it must be a system glitch

then when I try to login with the new password for that account it says it is incorrect.

1 Like

Hmmm seems like the only way to fix it would be from their side :thinking:

1 Like

yes, it’s some glitch with the account related to my email it seems

thank you for your suggestions and support @Invictus

1 Like

@Azriel2.0 @Azriel

I haven’t seen anything on my side of things to indicate a problem.

@Fire and @SaintSovereign would you please investigate.

1 Like

Thanks @RVconsultant

I want access to my Azriel account on the forum and to continue to journal!!! lol I have many updates to share …or if it is non-salvageable for whatever reason I’ll start a new journal :(. I had almost 5000 post on the other so would rather not lose it.

2 Likes

password has been changed. you’ve also scanned for the usual culprits. Hopefully tech support will fix this glitch real soon.

1 Like

@Azriel @Azriel2.0 Welcome to the White Page Club. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve had the same problem for over a month now. Started first with those line gaps. Then it just went blank white on laptop, couple weeks later on the phone as well.

Here’s how I’m managing it…

Long Threads or infinite scrolling pages (like “Latest” & “Unread”) won’t load.
Open a Short, Limited Page first (like “New”), and then click on links from there.

If you go to https://www.subliminalresults.com/new – it should open, unless you have too many unread New Topics.
Then use https://www.subliminalresults.com/u/Azriel/summary instead. It will surely open.

I replaced my Bookmark to the NEW from the LATEST or home.

You won’t be able to open your Journal directly off a Bookmark (as it’s a very long thread), but you can come to the NEW Page, and then go from your Notifications, or like everyone else – Journals Category, Search, Suggested Topics, Azriel’s Activity, etc.

You can still only open short threads (<10 posts) in a New Tab, else you must use the left-click.

Enjoy.

:hugs:

My guess:

One is logged in at https://subliminalresults.com/
and the other is at https://www.subliminalresults.com/

That www is treated as a different server.

So, depending on the links you click, it switches into the respective account.

:joy:

4 Likes

OH MY GOD THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

The other day I was on my phone and I opened a link from the forum to another post and it gave me the white theme and I was logged out, so I exited that tab and went back to the previous one that was open and refreshed it, I was still logged in and it was still dark theme, so I thought maybe it’s something to do with the browser because I just got an iPhone and haven’t used one since 6s times, so thought maybe it’s an iPhone thing, clicked on the forum link again and boom, white theme page and logged out.

But it did let me log in and change the theme.

But I’m sure this is correct, probably.

1 Like

Yup, you and the link use “different url servers.”
You just needed to add or remove the www, and it would’ve gone back to your theme. :smile:

You may experience it in this very thread. I use www, while @RVconsultant does not.
I am attentive of that when I click his forum links.

:wink:

3 Likes