RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

@Gilligan would you please elaborate?

@Malkuth

I was thinking about perhaps you buying WANTED.

Here is what I would think:

If I was in a committed monogamous relationship, I would get it. I would want to be more attractive. Women as a group have hypergamy as a mating strategy. Although I think pair-bonding is another mating strategy they use (such as feeling intense love and connection), let’s first focus on the hypergamy. If I am in her eyes even better than I am now after WANTED, then I have surprised her hypergamous inclination. I would expect her to find me more desirable and perhaps she would feel a bit insecure for a while.

As for the pair-bonding, I would encourage you to go to PheromoneXS and read about: Xist for men, and Boyfriend. Xist has a reset molecule that I have found can literally wipe away years of hidden resentment. This reset molecule is unique to PheromoneXS. It is expensive to produce. If it were me, I would get both Xist oil for men, and Boyfriend.

There are books by Dr. John Gottman.

There is also this video:

So ends my brief relationship musings.

I’m also tagging people I think are in relationships:
@BLACKICE
@Palpatine
@COWolfe
@d1gz
@James

If you can think of others, please tell me.

5 Likes

A bit annoying but seems quite true in my experience.

I’m not willing to make that a priority.

I’m a stubborn person.

One of my early memories is getting a test back with ‘full marks’. The teacher called me up to her desk and gave me the test presumably with some words of praise.

I remember finding it irritating and I crumpled the test and threw it in the garbage next to her desk.

Even then I didn’t like being subject to her ranking and evaluation. I found it insulting rather than motivating.

I remember decades later being at a fair kind of thing with my wife. I lucked out at some aiming game and won the stuffed animal or whatever it was. She looked at me like I’d become more special than I’d been 5 minutes earlier and I felt a similar reaction.

You know, I really don’t think it’s the mere act of being evaluated that does it. I think it’s the particular standards of that evaluation. It’s that they were different from my own. :thinking:. Well anyway, I’m just sharing. I guess the point is that you want people to be impressed with you about the same things that you yourself think are worthy.

3 Likes

You are a deep man!

I have a freaking lot to learn. I know that.

I checked out the pheromone site too. Looks interesting. Xist.

Thank you so much man for sharing those resources. The only one I’m familiar with is the Gottman’s. I’ve read a bunch of (EDIT: fixing typo) Gottman stuff over the years.

Hope you’re having a good week.

1 Like

Yep! Happily married. :grin:

Thanks for the tag, I’ll bookmark that video for later. :slight_smile:

EDIT: In response to what @Palpatine said… maybe I should consider this for the perceived value angle as well… for the past few months I do seem to be regarded (occasionally) as more of “mommy’s assistant” and “chore-doer”, rather than “husband” or “romantic partner”… that’s inevitable with a new baby I suppose, but it’d be nice to minimize it. :wink:

1 Like

Dude! His stuff is like the owner’s manual for relationships!

When I first found out about hypergamy, I didn’t want to believe it. I dislike performance and evaluation, yet that is the world we live in. It also shattered the Disney image I had of relationships and women. It was so unexpected. Yet now that I know, I can now date smarter.

2 Likes

That’s what’s known as wisdom.

Trying to get more of that stuff.

1 Like

Ya know. I initially disregarded WANTED when I saw the sales page. “That’d get me in trouble!”

But I realize that with all my talk of needing to increase me perceived value in me wife’s eyes, this is perfect and exactly what I need.
Thank you for tagging me, RVC!

5 Likes

That is exactly the feeling I had, but once Fire said it works for any kind of relationship you desire, I caved and got it. Ended up creating a brand new stack.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’m actually just getting into pheromones myself so that’s useful information. If you know more about the subject, what would you suggest for a guy who is in a non monogamous relationship? As in, has a stable relationship in which hypergamy isn’t a worry but is looking for other partners as well.

2 Likes

Understood. I did read your more recent posts about the open relationship.

First as of now, I buy mainly from PheromoneXS. For non monogamy, how are you wanting to do this? Wife for emotional intimacy and sex, and then other women for just sex?

If other women are just for the sex, like FWB, I’d recommend reading about Evolve oil, Sex Magic, Naked Gun, Pimp, and Glow.

In general, I wouldn’t use Xist or Boyfriend around FWB or they might start wanting more than just sex. I’d only use Xist (not Boyfriend) if a FWB felt angry or resentful towards me, because of the reset molecule.

If your wife is cranky, Cohesion or Crush might help. They’ve got a molecule called A1 which seems to de-stress women, especially around when they menstruate. I wouldn’t use Cohesion or Crush around FWB because A1 can create feelings of emotional intimacy and longing, too.

Tagging for updated pheromone ideas:

@BLACKICE
@Palpatine
@d1gz
@James

5 Likes

Ideally I’d like to have at least one FWB who I can go do fun things in and out of the bedroom at any given time. I’d also like to be able to get the occasional random hookup because those are fun too.

I’m not familiar with some of those. Are they all from PheremoneXS?

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about pheromones or what hypergamy is. Zero. Zilch.Nada

You don’t need to know anything about pheromones because as a self help tool they are much less effective than subs.

Yes. Have a look.

I wasn’t able to find the answer anywhere on their website, but I’m curious… are pheromones safe to use around a baby?? I ask because I’ve been holding off on doing bioidentical testosterone because the last thing I’d want is for my little girl to somehow get a dose of testosterone. (She already looks like a little version of me, I don’t want her growing stubble too. lol.) I’m not sure how XiSt or Boyfriend would affect things… my little one already loves to crawl all over me. I just want my wife to do more of that… for a different purpose, of course. haha.

1 Like

If you take the T by injection or pellet no one else can be exposed. That can happen with the skin absorbed stuff.

This is an understandable question.

I just called them and they are closed for the weekend. Call their hotline on Monday. Insist you talk with the owner SteveO.

Please post their answer here, as I believe it would be helpful to others.

The other reason is my dr strongly advised against it until after we’re done having kids… we’re still deciding on that one. But that’s totally separate to the pheromones topic. Although if those work as promised, it may end up being related. haha

2 Likes