RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

I’ve said it before, and I think it’s worth repeating… these seem to be massive changes, and in such a short time.

Thank you for posting and being so open, sincere, and honest! I hope many people benefit from your experiences, insights, and wisdom!

1 Like

Imagining doing Commander + Dragon Reborn + DREAMS…that will be interesting.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

I’m noticing more things showing up at the Q store. Thank you for working over time!

1 Like

I haven’t run anything with Dragon Reborn in a bit but I am seriously considering running a loop of Beyond Limitless Ultima. @RVconsultant

Interesting you say that because I’m considering getting BLU on my playlist next month.

1 Like

Day 13.

As @Lion mentioned, fiery reconciliation.

Feel free to check my journal. To Shayul Ghul and Back

1 Like

@Fire updated the review so it shows my name here
@RVconsultant

6 Likes

@subliminalguy

Mind’s Eye

I think it did just as it said. I can imagine more vividly. Before ME, I’d go to imagine and I’d see grey or nothing. Or almost something. Or fleeting vague images. Now, it’s much better. My dreams are more vivid too.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m interested in using my imagination for GOOD :wink:

1 Like

I’ll post more about Q vs Terminus vs Terminus Squared at another time. Whoever you might be reading this, at this point if you are wanting to make a custom, I would encourage you to do it in Q rather than Terminus or Terminus Squared.

2 Likes

I started during the weekend following the release – about 16 days now.

My rhythm is one loop every other day, so I may have run a total of 7 loops of D4, and 2 of D1/D3/DU each. Now staying with D4 exclusively. Works better for me.

Mostly - continuation and deepening of - Equanimity, Clarity, and Authenticity.

Equanimity = I’m indifferent to situations/people that, in the past, I may have been triggered by.

Clarity = My tendency to switch goals, plans, etc. seems to be entirely gone.

Authenticity = My primary path is now Alchemist, and I don’t even see the point in ever stacking anything other than DR and some select Ultimas. (I’m running 1 x A4 everyday.)

Forum posting is also significantly reduced. I suspect that non-reactivity coupled with “letting everyone follow their own paths” certainly contributes to it.

I’m not sensitive to body/energy, so other than some brain fog / mild headache, I don’t feel anything.

I’ve to remind myself to drink water - which is unusual for me, but that may be an effect of environmental factors, and not DR. Still, it’s important to note because CmdrU does that too.

6 Likes

@simon
Any reason for doing a loop every other day?
Is q processing more than one day?

Works better for the goal I have for playing DR.

D4 creates a Stark Terminus like experience for me. It blooms better the next day.

And, it takes 36+ hours before I can articulate how DR is influencing my narratives – D3 part of the script (my goal).

So, even when I decide to increase loops, my plan is to loop 2X back to back, every other day.

If I wanted the D1/D2 healing effects, and could take any tiredness or brain fog that comes along, playing everyday would be fine.

3 Likes

You are doing stage 4 already. Are you also doing the Dragon Ultima?

I’ve noticed this too.

1 Like

I have been seriously considering running Stage One and Stage 2 together for six months

1 Like

@Simon, how dense is Dragon Reborn for you, and what are the most noticeable effects you have observed so far?

Today, I pulled an angel card in regards to my upcoming Customs and it described the fact that I have to be my authentic self, aloof from all of the negativity and false beliefs accumulated throughout my personal evolution in life. A message, I’m highly advocating.

An interesting message as Subliminal Club literally released Dragon Reborn a month ago, which is exactly the program to peel any layers from your onion-self until only pure brilliance is left standing. It seems to take you back to your roots, your authentic self, the person you were upon birth before all outside trauma and subliminal influences added more and more garbage to your psyche until you are left with a deity beaten down, crushed, and traumatized that it is unable to function properly.

Stage Two reminds me of the Phoenix Tears from Harry Potter because, in that movie, one tear is able to heal any physical injury or ailment, not to mention the psychological one, the Phoenix represents as rejuvenating animal, able to rebirth from the ashes of its own death.

To me, it seems that Dragon Reborn is still processing, hence why you are seeing effects only after so many hours. Obviously, this would not be the case if you have gone through each stage for a sufficient amount as you would be familiar with the scripting. But neither do I have the desire to do that, I know for a fact that you can jump directly into Dragon Reborn without encountering issues besides mental fog due to processing.

Chances are you’ll be able to run several loops a day after a few weeks, which is my conclusion from reflection upon past subliminal experiences.

After having gone through the Dragon Reborn description, I was literally about to convince you of this strategy. Dragon Fire is essentially cleansing your current state of being, but it is Stage Blood where the actual deep healing of traumas is going on. I’d suggest going through Dragon Fire as a precursor to Dragon Blood to reap the benefits of embarking on a healing journey with somewhat of a cleansed psyche, however, for some users such as myself I do not see it as a necessity as I’m doing cleansing rituals on a daily basis.

With that said – combining both stages can be highly advantageous to keep both your current state of being cleansed while the deep regenerative process of Dragon Blood is ongoing.

If you split your current loops in half and listen to both stages, your head certainly would not explode from overexposure. It could be that Dragon Blood has more side-effects compared to Dragon Fire, which may entail some reconciliation but I guess we are about to find out, lol.

2 Likes

Seriously what’s the worst that could happen? Reconciliation or my head explodes?

That we are.

@Hermit I may do the same thing we Stage three and four after the six months is up.

There is no obvious reason to combine Dragon Flight with Dragon Reborn as the latter combines all three previous stages into a greater whole already. I always admired to the concept of Multi-Stages and for each one of those programs it is been valuable to combine the first two stages, however, I see no convenience in stacking stage three with four. But that’s just my opinion though if you can give me obvious reasoning behind doing that, there is a possibility my beliefs change.

2 Likes