RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Have you thought of writing a testimonial for DR?

I know it’s only been about 2 weeks, but these changes seem quite remarkable.

1 Like

I hadn’t but I may soon

@Ikigai

How is DR going for you? I think it’s been about a week for you.

1 Like

@RVconsultant Just submitted I review of Dragon Reborn. It’s waiting approval

1 Like

Seriously, I think the results you’ve been getting are golden! If they are fairly typical, then this is truly game changing!

1 Like

@RVconsultant Here is a screenshot

4 Likes

Good for you for your honesty about “Nineteen days into Stage one”!

2 Likes

Thank You

I don’t see how it can’t be game changing. I have read reviews on other subliminal websites and they may have gotten some of the results I have but it took years and multiple runs. Not that there would be anything wrong with running Dragon Reborn multiple times but if you have to do that to get anything from the program then there may be a quality issue. I emphasize " some " of my results because I haven’t seen anyone come close or even in the same neighborhood

2 Likes

Thank you for checking in

Mon-Fri
Sleeping DR ST1 x2 | Daytime Sanguine x1-2

Sat-Sun
Rest day

Nov 30 (Mon) - Dec 5 (Sat) | Day 8 - Day 13

• Privately doing my personal journal. Started Day 1 of DR and consistently doing it. This is my first time.

• Very strange and weird dreams compared when I was running my other subs.

• I noticed my right knee has a blackish bruise, like a bump. I don’t remember hitting it. But it still black till now, looks like it’s healing though.

• Had some nights having trouble sleeping. When the day is up, I’m sleepy. DR keeps on reminding me to fix my sleeping pattern.

• Urge on checking my work email as soon as I get up. Still trying to stop that. It stresses me in the morning. DR keeps reminding me it’s not healthy.

• Keep on thinking about future situation that I know it’s only in my head. Situations that’s stressing me. DR helps me being aware, but it’s for me to take action on what to do.

• There were two days, I felt vomiting. Not interested on eating during lunch time. When I see the food in the table, it’s like I want to puke. But I need to eat, so I tried to improvise. Did managed to eat a little.

• During work, I finally managed to meet with my Team. Was in the impression being judged. But DR and Sanguine helped me to be confident and strong. Communication improved.

• The level of being aware of my thoughts and think before responding did improved.

1 Like

That’s what I do too.

Me too. Very vivid also.

I think Sanguine is an excellent choice to pair with DR. Perhaps it’s helping you stay calm and focused.

@James would you like to comment here?

2 Likes

@d1gz

What day of DR on you on?

How is it?

@Simon

What day are you on with DR?

What are noticing?

I’m still blown away by how much that has improved for me as well. It began when I started running BLU but Dragon Reborn has amplified that. I think some of that comes from maturing but also the self awareness that you gain so you are for more able to understand how what you say and do impacts others. Not that anyone should be paranoid of that but it’s amazing to think back and how off the cuff comments , wrongly worded statements, and just not being able to keep my mouth shut created a fuck ton of unnecessary drama and headaches.
It feels strange but cool at times to catch myself before I say something or thinking to myself " maybe I shouldn’t say anything " .

2 Likes

@Jes1946

How’s DR going for you?

Dragon on mate!

1 Like

@RVconsultant I now understand why my life didn’t work before. I knew there was something I wasn’t seeing or catching on to but I get now how my immaturity and behavior was why and how problems were created for myself and others
I let impulsivity , a severe case of envy, and FOMO destroy some amazing situations that I miss terribly at times

1 Like

I’ve said it before, and I think it’s worth repeating… these seem to be massive changes, and in such a short time.

Thank you for posting and being so open, sincere, and honest! I hope many people benefit from your experiences, insights, and wisdom!

1 Like

Imagining doing Commander + Dragon Reborn + DREAMS…that will be interesting.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

I’m noticing more things showing up at the Q store. Thank you for working over time!

1 Like

I haven’t run anything with Dragon Reborn in a bit but I am seriously considering running a loop of Beyond Limitless Ultima. @RVconsultant