RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

What harsh results are you getting or anticipating?

Thank you!

And I’m proud of you too!

1 Like

Thank You . That means a lot

I’ve had none. Thats why I’m not using any Ultimas.

So far with 12 days of Dragon Reborn ST1, here are the benefits I have experienced:

• A deeper and more resonant voice that feels more me

• Healing of chapped lips and callused knees. Also urine seems to be clearer

• Calm most of the time except during reconcilliation

• Able to understand others but not in “me being a doormat” way

• Restarted One Meal a Day

• Easier to self-discipline myself when I want to

• Reading more books rather than watching videos

8 Likes

Thanks! I really wanted this here so people can see in a condensed and thorough format what’s happened, as you seem to be benefiting from it all round.

Then there is @James who seems to be morphing into a new person in a good way.

2 Likes

Oh Yeah. It’s scaring the shit out of me but in a good way. I feel like I am starting to see opportunities and options I was oblivious to before and I see that only growing in intensity and frequency as I continue with Stage 1 and into the next stages.

3 Likes

I guess mental and emotional maturity is creeping up on me and into me in ways I hadn’t considered. I was walking to the store this morning to get something for my Wife and I had this Insight that I just want to do what I need to do to take care of Her . That I don’t want or need to spend money if I can avoid it. I’ve blown far too much money on dumb shit that I could easily have a once again avoided unnecessary drama and headaches. Going to avoid that as much as possible going forward

3 Likes

That in and of itself just might be significantly life changing.

1 Like

Soon enough, I’ll be ready for the work to change my entire existence…and I’ll join you guys.

Unrelated note: I hope DR & other subs with a physical component gets updated after their work on the big project :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It feels like that , that’s what Dragon Reborn is intended to do. Like I’ve told @RVconsultant there are whole times and days I don’t feel like the same person and that’s less than thirty days into Stage one.

1 Like

What is it about them that you would like updated?

I’d like for you to join us. The Sibling-hood of the Dragon welcomes you when you are ready.

1 Like

It’s just mind blowing! I find I need to keep a journal because the changes seem so natural, I forget what happened and how I used to be.

2 Likes

Same here. I go back and read some of what I posted months or even a year or two ago and wonder who in the fuck that person was

1 Like

I’d like them to be WAY more effective and obvious. Make it beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are working.

The physical modules in my custom are the most dubious modules right now. I know things like facial morphing and physicality shifter can be better. And obviously EF ST4 can be more effective! :stuck_out_tongue:

Faster rewiring can occur, too. For example, take PoMaQ. What if physical changing tech can work to rewire the brain away from the bad activity? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Paging

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

I have been finding myself noticing this same feeling about myself more and more these days.

1 Like

@RVconsultant Earlier today I was a bit upset because I missed something I thought I wanted to be a part of and after I got to thinking about it I realized I didn’t and that it was a waste of time and money so I canceled my subscription

1 Like