RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Maybe I should have added the context of stonewalling.

1 Like

Maybe. I figured it out easily but some users could not grasp it and that sentence sounds like a very radical statement. Another thing we have to take into account is @James’s case. He is getting remarkable results playing a lot of loops per day. I play ten per day and see a very good improvement too. Of course, the results don’t depend solely on the number of loops but it seems that a big number of loops doesn’t do any harm, as long as you don’t get reconciliation nor hit the wall.

1 Like

I consider this to be one of the most important guidelines on the subliminals. Monitor for reconciliation and stonewalling relative to number of loops. Along with rest days.

1 Like

I just noticed this on the DR description page for stage 1

“Dragon Fire will also help you become immune to future conditioning from your environment and others, while helping you increase your sensitivity to positive subliminal influence.”

Just to make sure you saw it

while helping you increase your sensitivity to positive subliminal influence.”

We’re not hallucinating. This booster effect for other subliminals is actually in here!

2 Likes

Yes, I would say the most important rule of using SC club subliminal programs. Maybe it applies to subliminal programming in general although I know the technologies vary quite often despite the fact it’s all mind programing.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero @RVconsultant I feel that maybe running lots of loops forces something but not in a bad way. Either that or it maybe it qualifies it. I’ve experienced bad moods at times and a headache last night but that’s it.

When I get a headache, I take a rest day.

I do occasionally push the loop limit. But I don’t make a habit out of it.

1 Like

Believe it or not I’m just running my second loop of the day right now and it’s early evening here

Yes, I’m calling it brute-forcing my results which is something Saint doesn’t recommend but I think the reason may be he wants to prevent new users/customers from getting overwhelmed and quitting on the subs. Experienced users know the subs work and that you may get reconciliation or hit the wall at some point when experimenting with the number of loops. But if you read the general recommendations more thoroughly you’ll notice that the general recommendation is to experiment by increasing the number of loops. And now ask yourself the question: why is that?

1 Like

@RVconsultant I noticed this morning that my brain doesn’t automatically revert to worse case scenario thinking anymore. That has plagued me for so long. Always waiting for the other shoe to drop or have the rug pulled out from under me and my Wife. It almost felt like extreme paranoia waiting for something to happen.

2 Likes

WOW!

I think the biggest part of the wow is that this has been going on for you for a long time. How long?

1 Like

@Leandros

Would you please tell us more about this device?

I try to pm you but I can’t find a message option

Since my early teens and I’m 52 now

Thank you for attempting that. My message function is turned off. Could you please post it in this thread. After I get the info, if you want to delete the message, you can do that too.

I wonder if DR has been the answer to a wish that might have been too big for you to wish for.

This is truly remarkable!

@SaintSovereign and @Fire please note the progress of @James

2 Likes

@Lion

Would you please read the above 5 or so posts by @James and then comment how DR is helping you?

2 Likes

@RVconsultant At this point the only thing that I can think of that would make Dragon Reborn more powerful is being name embedded
I know some folks are running Elixir, Regeneration, or other tracks with DR but I don’t feel that’s necessary. At least not in my case. I am running stage one and that is it
I just edited the name of my journal to reflect that

3 Likes

I’m considering stopping Regeneration. Although I think DR is amplifying what Regeneration does, tbh I feel fatigued of Regeneration. I’ve been running it for an overall total of about 6 months, and I do think DR is more than sufficient for healing, and perhaps superior to Regeneration because DR does NOT seem to be fatiguing to me at all. I have actually found it to be quite pleasant.

Regeneration I think could be a good preparation for DR. It could also be a preparation for knowing what some possible effects are of a healing subliminal.

3 Likes

Same here. I planned to use some Ultimas to balance out eventual harsh results from DR, but here I am running it solo. It feels right.

2 Likes