RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Question:

If creating a custom Q sub with 3 cores, does this then class the custom subliminal as, 1 major?

If so, why?

1 Like

Putting a number of different spices in a pot still makes ONE great dish.

1 Like

Your questions is understandable.

I’m guessing there is something in the build process that allows it to be that way. But that’s just a guess.

Just remember than if you decide to make 3 customs with 3 cores each, that’s 9 cores.

Beyond this, I don’t know. You could submit a support ticket. Wait 3 to 5 business days, and post your answer.

2 Likes

I can kind of see the spice analogy, if we were talking about modules. But aren’t the cores meant to be the same as the shop products?

So going by this above, the cores are not exactly the same as the shop products of the same name? What is taken out?

This was actually something I was wondering about also, would I ‘lose’ something if I switch from using 3 main products from store to creating a custom with the 3 same cores. By the sounds of it, I would be.

Maybe I’ll just continue to listen to my 3 majors from store and not mess with the potential of making them less than.

Thanks guys.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Actually you could be more efficient by 2 hours.

3 programs are 1 hour each = 3 hours

1 custom with 3 core is 1 hour = 1 hour

3 -1 = 2 hours

So in 1 hour I would have my listening done for the day.

If you continue to listen to 3 programs instead of buying a custom, you’d save money because you might already have what you need. A custom would allow you to have something name embedded with additional modules you might want.

1 Like

Can you tell me a bit more about Q modules ?

Are they like main Cores or just ‘add on’ to the cores ?
(Are they like engine of the car or just stickers to the car ?)

You should stop by the Q store…

Here are some modules you might be interested in:

Gorgeous Manifestor
Sex Manifestation
Long-Range Seduction
Alexander’s Play
Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
Instant Seducing Tactician
Instant Spark
Panther
Temptation

q.subliminalclub.com

1 Like

Thanks for your reply and recommendations of modules.

But my question is -

Are these Q modules very different to what we get from main store titles ?

1 Like

They would be add ons but they can also be stand alone without any major cores because of the mandatory Q core. The modules were rewritten so they are similar but different compared to what you get in the Major Subliminals

2 Likes
1 Like

@Leandros

I thought you might be interested in this post:

To be vague for now:

Thank you to @BLACKICE, @Beowulf, and @Budewr. I think you know what you did, and you have my gratitude.

4 Likes

Seductress ZP is rumored to be doing well. Prepare for an upgrade.

@Scarlettphoenix

6 Likes

Oooh excited!

Thank you @Brandon @Lion @Beowulf @Sage_Ninjistic @James @Mourn @Michel @Jes1946 @GoldenTiger @AlexanderGraves @Pooter @PhasingPhoenix @Avengers68 @Fractal_Explorer @Melior @sid @infinite @remarkable @Magneto @aaa @TheDerpinator @Hurrikane @King

for stepping in and stepping up to preserve and enforce our community standards. Thank you for taking ownership of this forum.

@Deadpool @Billions thank you for the comic relief.

Thank you for the flags.

PS Interesting article you mentioned @remarkable

13 Likes

Chu welcome.

I could have sworn I seent sumn shiny glimmer 'bove your head :thinking: where’d you last see it?

In reference to the tiara part.

:wink:

1 Like

I want to exchange one title in my 3 title stack.
How long do I have to wait?

Do you have an opinion @RVconsultant

I want to switch in R.I.C.H. for chosen.

This is my current stack:
Day 1: chosen and limitless
Day 2: rest day
Day 3: sage
Day 4: rest day

Please tell me if posting this in this thread is okay.

It’s fine to post this here.

As for switching out, I would say just make sure that this is what you want to do for 21 days.

In terms of waiting, you could wait. Or just switch. It’s up to you.

Personally, I’d just make sure I was committed to a certain listening schedule and then just do it rather than wait.

4 Likes