What are cores?

Hi,

I am thinking of building my own custom and am wondering if cores are the entire subliminal?

Also what modules are needed to keep the development or the focus of the sub going on continuously? This so my skillset gets even more refined or the changes go even deeper

1 Like

“Cores” are the main modules in your custom subliminal. They drive you towards long term growth, cores cover a wide aspect of self development.

The “modules” are supporting modules that help you either excel in certain area or help you enhance your subliminal.

For example.
STARK Q Core - Covers the wide aspect of billionaire playboy philanthropist.
Index Gate (module) - Specifically Covers programming only
Trailblazer (module) - Specifically covers innovation thinking only

Sex Mastery Core - Covers the wide aspect of sex
Stop premature ejaculation(module) - specific focus on premature ejaculation…

You can have upto 20 total modules ( core modules + supporting modules) in your custom, with upto 3 cores.

Read the description of each module and pick according to what resonates with your needs.

3 Likes

Okay, too bad I was hoping that a core would be the entire sub. I.e Ascension core would be entire Ascension sub the. I could add modules

2 Likes

Lol too bad for you bro.

1 Like

Could you confirm this, @Fire? Are Cores in the Q Store the equivalent of the Entire Title in the main store?

Each core contains the most essential parts of the title in question.

This will happen with any module/core, however, it is good to have a core for wide development. You could build a custom with no cores, and it would work very well and continuously help you improve and evolve, but you need experience in order to recognize which modules you need for each of the areas in your life you want to target.

7 Likes

From my understanding Emperor has New Beginnings, Tyrant, Godlike Masculinity etc are these considered essential elements of the title in question/ Emperor in this case…or is the essential Element simply the Emperor core without the support modules?

1 Like

Something like this:

(Q Store) Emperor Q Core =

(Subclub Store) Emperor CORE I + Emperor CORE II + Emperor CORE III + Emperor CORE IV?

1 Like

This is an incredibly complex question, because each core is a profoundly intricate interwoven system. It’s not quite based on modules.

If you really like the New Beginnings module (for example), add it to your custom. It will always have a profound effect.

3 Likes

:exploding_head:

That moment when Hermit thought he had a masterplan and everything shattered into pieces… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What does ‘essential’ mean? Is it the full program just minus the basic stuff that gets in every Q major sub, so you don’t have it filling up your sub when combining 3 major programs?

2 Likes

Agreed

I can appreciate how complex it would be to address this fully.
And I can empathize with how it could potentially seem like this question has been answered many times.

I think what remains unclear to everyone (or those inquiring) is will the Q store Core emulate closely or nearly closely the effect of the store program version. We want to know what we need to account for to ensure that.

I am clear on the value of adding a particular module I want highlighted or to ensure its presence.

The question is if I want the store program emulated in my custom or closely emulated as possible, do I have to account for adding the modules I know contribute to the effect of the non-custom version of that program I’ve come to appreciate.

Based on @Fire’s answer it sounds like I do. Or my best bet would be to do that. Which would take spots away from more specific customization outside of emulating the program. Fair enough :slight_smile:

Like @Hermit said back to the drawing board

Anyway @Fire appreciate the further insight

1 Like

Exactly, because all I’ve been doing is run the regular programs and see what needs to be added to reach the desired outcome in framed to my own visions.

However, this does not seem to be the consensus – what I’ve got from Fire’s answer is that the Q-store Cores are different from the actual programs as they are scripted in a way that combines the Cores and Modules from the description of Ascension for example in a way that is synergizing and interwoven for highest efficiency.

Technology has improved so much that Ascension’s description is outdated by decennia’s. Modules seem to be a thing from the past as everything is now fluent and well-organized scripting.

But who knows, what Fire said kinda got me confused, so here I am patiently overlooking everything from a different perspective now that I thought I had it all figured out, lol! It seems unlikely for the Q-store Cores to be simply the Cores but the point is that we keep thinking in Cores while there is no obvious reason to look at it that way, besides detracting such a perspective from Program descriptions.

2 Likes

yes, that could totally be the case.

Sounds like subliminal creation is a mixture of science and art. Each program is a conversation with the subconscious mind which is itself a living, evolving phenomenon.

Pinpointing, regimenting, and quantifying everything down to precise specifics may not be so appropriate in this case. It might even be counter-productive.

Like bringing an accountant and a lawyer with you on your date with a woman in order to establish exactly how frequently you’ll be having sex and what the mutual expectations of commitment will be afterwards.

It might work out sometimes; but it’s probably more likely to result in no sex at all. :sweat_smile:.

Instead think about what you actually want from the program and have confidence that the vision you bring to the subliminal will also contribute significantly to how it develops.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign, @Fire - maybe a list of benefits of each Q Store Core would make it easier for the customer to resolve this confusion

2 Likes

(lol only to manage splitting the bill or the M & A of desserts and then they’d be sent home :slight_smile: )

as in these modules New Beginings, Tyrant, GM for example may be woven into the core Emperor Scripting itself so it would emulate the effect of the sub concisely but if interested in the larger particular effects of one of those modules it could be an add on choice?

I’ve kind of been seeing it like I’d want to know if a job had health insurance and a 401K and it was not clear and the answer was 'you’re salary should cover that …but if you want to make sure you have a 401 k and health insurance get them if you choose to take this job :man_shrugging:?:joy:
I may love the job but I want to know if the same benefits are still there in the new role.
So I can be sure to get them or not. they may not define the job but there certainly a factor and I wouldn’t want to get them if they were already there.

Anyway that’s was my view-- @Malkuth I get and appreciate your view.

And will just have to put in what I know I want at this point and have confidence in the vision I bring to it as you mentioned.

1 Like

Okay. Here comes another long-ass reply again. :sweat:

Right.

That makes sense.

To work within your metaphor of deciding whether to take a job offer: I’m kind of thinking that this is a job in which, due to the nature of the job, many bonuses, promotions, enhancements, and benefits are guaranteed. And they’re just going to keep coming. It’s less a question of if they’ll come, and more a question of when they’ll come. This is a job that in 3 months time is going to evolve so much that it practically won’t even be the same job.

I’m thinking something like this:

We don’t know exactly how the subliminals are constructed, but there’s a basic amount that we know just from simple observation and logic. Subliminals don’t work by injecting substances from a syringe. Subliminal results don’t come because a shipping company physically brings them to you.

Whatever subliminals accomplish has to be by means of communication and messages. Messages to what? Messages to YOUR mind. When these messages are communicated skillfully, effectively and powerfully, the result is that YOUR mind responds by generating actions and conditions that create the program’s results.

If this were not true, then you’d just be able to press play and leave. You wouldn’t need to listen to it. :rofl: Then the subliminal would produce a result all by itself. haha.

The programs are harnessing the power of OUR OWN minds.

This is what I keep thinking about.

What it comes down to is that our minds can do amazing things. And subliminals are like coaches and guides that help our minds to release THEIR potential.

That’s why I react against the language that says ‘the subliminal does this’ or ‘the subliminal does that’. To me that would almost be like saying ‘wow, your cookbook makes really good food!’. ‘Your cookbook is an excellent chef!’.

The subliminal is a communication. It’s a GPS; it’s not a taxi.

The other half of this picture is that what the subliminals are communicating with—the Subconscious Mind—is not just a static object sitting still. It’s not an inanimate hammer waiting in a toolbox. It’s a living, breathing sculptor (or more like a whole city of sculptors). It’s active, alive, and powerful; constantly creating. That’s why it can do all of these amazing things that the subliminal invites and challenges it to do.

I believe that the way you imagine your subconscious mind to work, influences what it’s able to do in your life. Not completely of course, but somewhat, (I said ‘influences’, not ‘controls’). Having confidence in the power of your subconscious mind seems like a good way to optimize results.

I think that an eager, energetic mind is like an enthusiastic, motivated sculptor. It will receive the inspirations of the subliminal and build onto them. The Result Enhancers seem to be about helping the mind to become like this.

This is just what I’m thinking about. Based on this view, the advice from Fire and Saint ‘If you feel like you want or need a particular module, then include it’, makes sense to me. Those are the messages that your mind needs and desires in order to make the most of the subliminal’s messages.

There’s a lot more to think about and say here (for example, about internal blocks and how the programs are able to help us resolve and gradually remove them); but I’ve been writing some damned long posts today. Just thinking about these things a lot. To be honest, I’m just about ready to stop thinking about them.

The subliminals work. I’m going to get back to welcoming and working for my results.

6 Likes

Sounds good, to be continued another time or let go off
We’ll see what shows up

1 Like