Wow. the placebo effect is strong here

believe what you want to believe man. at the end of the day we’ll still listen to our beloved Subs and go on with our lives no matter how many concepts you present to support your claim. this community is built and continues to grow because the products work for us. we have nothing to prove to you because we owe you nothing.

3 Likes

Bingo!
In fact I was waiting on @fire to drop some golden nuggets of info within his sneak Diss, but on this one it best to just hide and block.

4 Likes

HAHHAHAHAH , you got me with this one i cracked ,

Lmfaoooooo, you are genuinely a [Moderator Edit: Please do not insult people even if they are acting confrontational or hostile]. If it was placebo, why are the effects so concrete and title specific? That’s proof enough that you’re not a dissatisfied customer – but rather, a saboteur.

Anyway, hope this guy doesn’t get any more attention, he’s so cringe.

1 Like

I don’t understand why people resort to name calling. What does that accomplish? It’s the same as when people swear or yell in an argument or disagreement. Why bully anyone because you don’t agree with them?
If anyone isn’t happy with the products stop purchasing them and don’t bother posting here.
It’s toxic , depressing , and unnecessary

7 Likes

Hello, Wisdom.

Let him be.

I see you as needy guys looking for his approval or trying to show something, Saint and the moderators know what to do with these type of guys. You look like the knights helping a warrior princess who did not ask for help.

If you know the subliminals works for you… That is what matters.

Hahaha

i actually think the best way to crush weirdos like this is 100% silence, if everyone had just 100% ignored this dude and not replied. i think it would have crushed him psychologically. all these replies is attention which is exactly what he wants.

The real wisdom. :wink:

He’s not only talking about SaintSovereign and Fire. He thinks we are foolish for spending money on this:

And that will always get an answer. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing so.

1 Like

Guys, 034 doesn’t mean anything. It’s a spelling mistake.

And yes, projection effect is strong in 304s.

:joy:

PS: I know this joke will fly over most heads. :grin:

2 Likes

@RVconsultant I respect your moderation decision. However, isn’t censoring donkey in the context of someone with zero good intentions, rather the opposite, a bit too much? I think it’s suppressing free speech. Yes, I know to not use it like that outside of people like @034.

Nvm @Lion already clarified it for me.

1 Like

Ok, here is a factually accurate response on your first mistake that I noticed about ambiguity.

Word lengths for effiecent Communication by Piantadosi et al 2011 in the National Academy of Sciences, available here does actually point out one of your many mistakes.

I could do the same for your other mistakes but I’m bored so I will leave you with one final thought, adults use capitals.

3 Likes

Lol. I must admit that my mind did go there when reading his “name”.

But my mind also went to Rule 34 lol…dirty minded me

1 Like

That’s what I said lmao. There’s no bigger punishment than letting him just die from starvation.

1 Like

This sort of censorship has been approved by SaintSovereign and Fire.

Admittedly it did come in before you arrived so you might not have seen the rules regarding it.

Basically no name calling or swear words.

1 Like

Ah I see, I guess that’s respectable in this context.

1 Like

We as moderators do know what to do. But we aren’t here 24 hours a day.

To you they might look needy. To me they are helping enforce the rules and environment that we wish to maintain, which you can too if you so choose. Or if you want to ignore someone, you can do that too. You can even ignore it if you think someone is looking needy.

As for you framing us as warrior princesses, well thank you, I do think of myself as royalty, although more as a king.

Thank you @Brandon @Lion @Beowulf @Sage_Ninjistic @James @Mourn @Michel @Jes1946 @GoldenTiger @AlexanderGraves @Pooter @PhasingPhoenix @Avengers68 @Fractal_Explorer @Melior @sid @infinite @remarkable @Magneto @aaa @TheDerpinator @Hurrikane @King

for stepping in and stepping up to preserve and enforce our community standards. Thank you for taking ownership of this forum.

@MadaraUchiha @Magician @athrylith do have a good point that some times it might be wise to simply ignore, however, please do flag.

@Deadpool @Billions thank you for the comic relief.

Now on to more important matters, where is my tiara? Who ever finds it, please give it back to me. I’m meeting with Xena in an hour, and I do want to look proper and regal.

15 Likes