RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Hmmm seems like the only way to fix it would be from their side :thinking:

1 Like

yes, it’s some glitch with the account related to my email it seems

thank you for your suggestions and support @Invictus

1 Like

@Azriel2.0 @Azriel

I haven’t seen anything on my side of things to indicate a problem.

@Fire and @SaintSovereign would you please investigate.

1 Like

Thanks @RVconsultant

I want access to my Azriel account on the forum and to continue to journal!!! lol I have many updates to share …or if it is non-salvageable for whatever reason I’ll start a new journal :(. I had almost 5000 post on the other so would rather not lose it.

2 Likes

password has been changed. you’ve also scanned for the usual culprits. Hopefully tech support will fix this glitch real soon.

1 Like

@Azriel @Azriel2.0 Welcome to the White Page Club. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve had the same problem for over a month now. Started first with those line gaps. Then it just went blank white on laptop, couple weeks later on the phone as well.

Here’s how I’m managing it…

Long Threads or infinite scrolling pages (like “Latest” & “Unread”) won’t load.
Open a Short, Limited Page first (like “New”), and then click on links from there.

If you go to https://www.subliminalresults.com/new – it should open, unless you have too many unread New Topics.
Then use https://www.subliminalresults.com/u/Azriel/summary instead. It will surely open.

I replaced my Bookmark to the NEW from the LATEST or home.

You won’t be able to open your Journal directly off a Bookmark (as it’s a very long thread), but you can come to the NEW Page, and then go from your Notifications, or like everyone else – Journals Category, Search, Suggested Topics, Azriel’s Activity, etc.

You can still only open short threads (<10 posts) in a New Tab, else you must use the left-click.

Enjoy.

:hugs:

My guess:

One is logged in at https://subliminalresults.com/
and the other is at https://www.subliminalresults.com/

That www is treated as a different server.

So, depending on the links you click, it switches into the respective account.

:joy:

4 Likes

OH MY GOD THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

The other day I was on my phone and I opened a link from the forum to another post and it gave me the white theme and I was logged out, so I exited that tab and went back to the previous one that was open and refreshed it, I was still logged in and it was still dark theme, so I thought maybe it’s something to do with the browser because I just got an iPhone and haven’t used one since 6s times, so thought maybe it’s an iPhone thing, clicked on the forum link again and boom, white theme page and logged out.

But it did let me log in and change the theme.

But I’m sure this is correct, probably.

1 Like

Yup, you and the link use “different url servers.”
You just needed to add or remove the www, and it would’ve gone back to your theme. :smile:

You may experience it in this very thread. I use www, while @RVconsultant does not.
I am attentive of that when I click his forum links.

:wink:

3 Likes

@Azriel @Azriel2.0

Has the issue with you logging in been resolved?

1 Like

Welcome back !

Would love to hear what you had experienced on your extended break with the new QV2 technology.

1 Like

Hey @RVconsultant

Appreciate you checking. Still can’t access the original account, I got a response to my support ticket follow up saying to hang tight, it was being looked into it. So hopefully should be resolved soon

2 Likes

Thank you for your patience. Since I know little about IT, I would encourage you to submit another support ticket. I understand that you would like to continue on with your journal associated with your Azriel name.

1 Like

Thanks for asking, mate!

Reconciliation.

The emotions were so primitive, I had no words for them. They were more unpleasant sensations that where overwhelming.

All this happened about day 17 to 24 of resting. So I think the Qv2 was still working.

6 Likes

Did you feel the effects Integrated well thereafter?

To all the people who gave me like over the past 7 days or so: Thank you for all the likes while I was off the forum!

3 Likes

I think so. It seems to come and go in waves.

2 Likes

Saint got back to me to me on support ticket in attempt to resolve it which I really appreciate it.
Not resolved yet, but looking like it could be over the weekend.

2 Likes

I’m on one week off subs-longest in over a year and definitely excited to share about what’s happening.
And the insights I have.

I imagine QV2 might require different listening instructions for most.

1 Like

Don’t let anything hold you back from giving us some insights

3 Likes

How long is your washout for? Today will be my last day of a 10 day washout. I hope that’s enough. Oh, I’m still doing QV1.

1 Like