RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Well I’m starting to realize truly despite reading it thousand of times that reputation is basically a magic pill towards sex and intimacy

It’s literally the god of DHV

2 Likes

Thanks for elaborating mate!

You know you will love to fuck a 10/10 but you are also not attached. If she’s willing to make you dance…you simply tell her ok fuck u I will get another. The best part of it is you feel nothing.

I have also noticed that when men challenge me I can go to any length to get back on top of my game to show them I’m boss here guys.

Basically good bye to Mr Nice Guy.

3 Likes

Thank you for elaborating.

1 Like

@emperor_obewan
@Lion
@Meng123
@Malkuth
@Sage_Ninjistic
@Yazooneh
@AlexanderGraves
@ichigo
@Beowulf
@Liquidfire
@lovage
@NewLease
@Floridianninja
@Brandon

I think I’m remembering everyone I wanted to include in a thank you for stepping up to contribute with good intention to the well-being and success of someone.

13 Likes

Over here @GoldenTiger

How many loops of each?

How many times per week?

How are you feeling overall?

1 Like

Thanks for the shout-out @RVconsultant. Now just have to wait and see how everything plays out.

I appreciate the tag!

… You made me lose my post location on your thread here, though, clicking this notification :sob::rofl:

Sorry mate. Is there something I can help you find?

I understand.

You’ve got me thinking. Based on your own understanding of the modules, which ones do you think are about reputation?

I appreciate it but when did I do this? :sob: I don’t remember doing a good deed haha.

Oh no, I wasn’t even remotely upset. That was a joking post.

I found where I was, anyway :smiley:

1 Like

Same as the others.

Not sure what I did, but thankyou for the compliment :slight_smile:

@Brandon @Liquidfire

I realize I’m being vague. I’ll just say I’ve noticed your positive contributions, and I thank you. Please keep posting with your good intentions, and desire for others to succeed.

2 Likes

Lol,same.not sure what i did but thanks >_<

I saw it :wink: @Liquidfire did a good job, hope his efforts will be appreciated more in time.

As to “Trends” (from another thread) I thought it’d be worth posting this link:

and this one:

For those who are wondering cosmically wtf is going on here on the forum and elsewhere :wink:

Lifeblood fable

There’s probably more like the social media one to stack with it but honestly I had space for one

1 Like

It’s my custom :wink:

For now, I’m feeling more short fused, like I have a high confidence in myself and I do not take bullshit from people! I’m willing to accept the consequences of disrupting people.

Thanks for your ideas!