RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

I know you’re asking RV here, but I’d encourage you to go stage by stage. You will get something from the focus in stages two and three that you won’t from just piling it all on at once. My never so humble opinion anyway.

1 Like

I know. Sorry. I probably shouldn’t have made light of it. I really do appreciate the compliment mate!

TBH I agree with @COWolfe.

The idea that jumping to stage 4 might be more efficient or faster or better, I’m not so sure.

My concern is that your emotions might become more volatile. What I would encourage you to do is design a healing booster to run in addition to DR.

Maybe something such as choose 6 of the following:

Elixir Core Ultima
Negativity Displacer
Stress Displacement
ARES
Discordia Deliverance
Foundation
FEBRUUS
Pride Unbroken

1 Like

Thank you @COWolfe and @RVconsultant. I wasn’t really sure of myself in it, and it’s mostly since I did too many loops this morning. V2 is catching up with me. I’m going to go with a St2 custom since I’d be making a mess of a good thing.

Also, and I’ve wondered if anyone else has dealt with this, I’m wondering if doing rest days Saturday and Sunday are not the best for me. I look forward to letting my guard down and resting on weekends (not being at work), and lately, I’ve had built-up emotion surface when resting on them. That pent-up emotion combined with being alone and (mostly) idle has me reaching for a mental change, boost, or just a distraction.

Doing rest days during my work week might resolve this. I’d always wondered why some choose non-weekend rest days, and this may be partially why. I’ll be thinking on this and paying attention to others doing this.

@RVconsultant

I read you do a 2 day on 3 days off pattern, why do you choose to do it this way? Is it for general recon or to cut the ‘processing sound’ ?

I assume …well in my case…if I run more than 1 loop of any subliminal. The rest of the loops stonewall.
Until that one loop has been processed then i can take more.
So going 1 loop a day for five days may not work for some of us…

1 Like

Yes and yes.

Also I’ve noticed things still are processing… stand by for a story…

Also @pacman I’ve been wondering this too.

1 Like

@Azriel @Apollo @Lion @pacman @Brandon @Yazooneh @Simon @GoldenTiger

I’m tagging you all as a thank you because something happened that was important to me and it was because of comments you all have made, either about sexual subliminals or Khan.

I’ve been running Khan st4 in a custom for a few months. Last week I went into a restaurant and there was a new woman working there. The kind that is so beautiful you only see someone like this once a month if you are lucky. She took my order, was a bit giggly, and I made a mental note.

The other night I went back and there she was. This time she was more giggly and began blushing more and more as we talked. Then as the conversation progressed, I noticed some of the things she said or did were turning me off. (I don’t want to say what she said or did.)

As I sat and ate, I noticed something important. It wasn’t what I was doing… it was more of what I wasn’t doing. I wasn’t trying to think about what I did wrong. I wasn’t making excuses for her behavior. I wasn’t angry. I wasn’t trying to talk myself out of me feeling turned off by her words and actions.

My standards really have gone up to the point where if a woman says or does things I dislike, her looks are irrelevant! I’ve had this happen before but this is a whole new dimension.

I also noticed I wasn’t nervous around her when I was talking with her. I also wasn’t nervous as I was preparing to go out, or when driving to the restaurant. I was calm and level headed. So Khan has really helped me feel more than comfortable around incredibly beautiful women, but also almost neutral about their hotness, which is hard to explain. I mean I can still look at her and feel attraction and know she’s hot, but at the same time it’s so far in the background I feel moderately unaffected.

Have any of you noticed these kinds of things with Khan or the other sexual subliminals?

So thank you guys.

13 Likes

standing by- curious if you resolved this issue.

Have you noticed any fluctuations with qv2?it was working well last week but not much externally this week.wonder if it was movie trailer effect

What issue?

the sound in your head that I believe you mentioned came when you listened too much to subs.

Yeah… something similar happened to me. I was turned off.

PS me would have have shrugged it off and might have still continued, but right now on ST1 Khan, I didn’t feel like it and I just moved on.

Congrats with the growth my friend and I appreciate the tag.

You are reconciling. :slight_smile:

It is the next step…

4 Likes

Yes you’ll hAve very high standards and you’ll be selective, you instinctively know who the fuck is going to be annoying and who’s going to be valuable to your romantic life, somehow

5 Likes

What ever you are experiencing is normal…Khan’s feel that way.
Now that you are unaffected by her hotness you can play the game your way with out feeling needy.
That’s when ruthlessness comes in…

6 Likes

Thanks for clarifying. Yes rest days do seem to gradually reduce that. Weren’t you having some thing similar in your ear or head?

I think this is a good description of what was happening in my mind during that interaction.

1 Like

That’s what I did. It’s not like it just wasn’t worth the effort. It was more as if there was nothing motivating me to continue.

You are welcome man!

1 Like

I think that is a good way to put it. Any neediness, or feeling any need to do something, or feeling a need to do anything, all of that was just gone… even if I did like talking with her, it still would be gone. It is a difficult experience to describe unless you can actually experience it.

Would you please describe more about this ruthlessness?

1 Like