RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

It’s funny when I first started khan I had this decade long tendency to go for the standard 7/10.

They were “gettable” by a man like me, who was of average maybe below average looks and average game (the average for game is fuxking HORRIBLE)

And into 6 months of khan I couldn’t stand them.

I accept that there’s a personality tied to looks of girls that’s undeniable, I upped my lower roof of standard to 8/10 and found them almost always of a higher quality character wise, they had good senses of reality and enjoyed humor more. They required less validation and appreciated manhood deeper, despite not completely turning into a psychopath when present with it

My upper roof became 9 but I started to understand deeply that those girls require very tight game and o didn’t have it

My next custom is aimed towards making my new lower standard 9/10s

Potentiator
Inner circle
Furious ascent
Natural winner (eyes on the prize fuck the ego protection, sleep with that beauty)
Limit destroyer
Panther
Focused arousal

Gorgeous manifestor

Khan core only

Added in lifeblood fable to fix the fact that I realize I like the effect of reputation and how instantaneously and magically gets you lays

5 Likes

Would you please say more about this?

Well I’m starting to realize truly despite reading it thousand of times that reputation is basically a magic pill towards sex and intimacy

It’s literally the god of DHV

2 Likes

Thanks for elaborating mate!

You know you will love to fuck a 10/10 but you are also not attached. If she’s willing to make you dance…you simply tell her ok fuck u I will get another. The best part of it is you feel nothing.

I have also noticed that when men challenge me I can go to any length to get back on top of my game to show them I’m boss here guys.

Basically good bye to Mr Nice Guy.

3 Likes

Thank you for elaborating.

1 Like

@emperor_obewan
@Lion
@Meng123
@Malkuth
@Sage_Ninjistic
@Yazooneh
@AlexanderGraves
@ichigo
@Beowulf
@Liquidfire
@lovage
@NewLease
@Floridianninja
@Brandon

I think I’m remembering everyone I wanted to include in a thank you for stepping up to contribute with good intention to the well-being and success of someone.

13 Likes

Over here @GoldenTiger

How many loops of each?

How many times per week?

How are you feeling overall?

1 Like

Thanks for the shout-out @RVconsultant. Now just have to wait and see how everything plays out.

I appreciate the tag!

… You made me lose my post location on your thread here, though, clicking this notification :sob::rofl:

Sorry mate. Is there something I can help you find?

I understand.

You’ve got me thinking. Based on your own understanding of the modules, which ones do you think are about reputation?

I appreciate it but when did I do this? :sob: I don’t remember doing a good deed haha.

Oh no, I wasn’t even remotely upset. That was a joking post.

I found where I was, anyway :smiley:

1 Like

Same as the others.

Not sure what I did, but thankyou for the compliment :slight_smile:

@Brandon @Liquidfire

I realize I’m being vague. I’ll just say I’ve noticed your positive contributions, and I thank you. Please keep posting with your good intentions, and desire for others to succeed.

2 Likes

Lol,same.not sure what i did but thanks >_<

I saw it :wink: @Liquidfire did a good job, hope his efforts will be appreciated more in time.

As to “Trends” (from another thread) I thought it’d be worth posting this link:

and this one:

For those who are wondering cosmically wtf is going on here on the forum and elsewhere :wink:

Lifeblood fable

There’s probably more like the social media one to stack with it but honestly I had space for one

1 Like