RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

It’s my custom :wink:

For now, I’m feeling more short fused, like I have a high confidence in myself and I do not take bullshit from people! I’m willing to accept the consequences of disrupting people.

Thanks for your ideas!

I understand. I disrupt people as well. However I tend to have a purpose. That is, to direct their attention to something that might be useful for them.

I want to ask you to consider some things:

1. If you want to disrupt, what is your purpose, and is it both self-serving AND potentially altruistic?

2. Where do you get your sense of power?

3. What would you do if you were not short fused?

Your generosity of support, perspective, and balance is appreciated. Thanks man!

I’m just short fused with people’s BS (incongruence in what they say and how they act). I just tell them that’s not smart to say certain things (I act that way, I am mad because, doing this is very important to me) and act differently.

It’s more because I want them to reflect on life. Only thing is the way I bring those topics to the table.

How do you bring those topics to the table?

Without tact, I have and example in my head where I went pretty irritated and told a friend of mine I was disapointed with her because she did something immature and then complained to me after that.

I’ll tell you what happened : She registered her EX to an online hookup website and put his phone number… Texted like 150 guys to text him. Later that day, the guy called her and asked her if she registered him on a dating website with his phone number. She told him no and then came to me to tell me she was offended that he thought about her doing that.

After that I just scolded her. I feel ashamed that she’s my friend. How the f can you be so immature and not assume what you did? I don’t have a problem with you doing immature things, it’s a free world… as long as you assume the consequences. If you do something like than and then be insulted because someone assume you did that thing, you forgot how to use your brain.

So anyway, she ended the conversation with something “it’s not going well with my family, I don’t want to talk about it”. I know I am not in the wrong, but I should of remained a little bit calmer and be more chill with her.

4 Likes

You did very good that was very disgusting behavior

That last wave of narcissism in the end by saying “I can’t believe he assumes I’m as evil as i actually am” woulda made me delete her from my life on the spot

2 Likes

Right?
I almost did that. Problem, I just signed a lease with her… I don’t think it will be a problem since she is pretty submissive, but fuck I’ll have to teach her how life works and what common sense is. I definitly hope she can grow fast as a person. If she could speak english I would forced her on Dragon Reborn… That type of behavior is inadmissible.

1 Like

What you describe reminds me of an episode of the Fresh and Fit Podcast I have seen (and also experienced but not as bad as this). My ex was also a master of this, and making it seem in the end it was my fault. It seems like she had an inability to say sorry for some of her behavior. The girl I am dating now is totally the opposite and is super aware of herself, it’s fun to see her explore her inner world and guide her where I can (my ex blamed me for never offering that to her, but I did lol).

Short Clip

Long Video

Some of these Women are masters at deflecting, gas-lightning, blaming others etc etc… everything except taking responsibility for their own dumb behavior, I’m pretty sure some of them would be Master Jedi’s (Or Sith ;)) by now if that was a thing.

3 Likes

I’m going to tell you through pure experience during my khan journey
It’s not worth it
Girls like that have shiny object syndrome, don’t let her current submissiveness fool you, she will do the exact same thing to you that she did to her ex the moment it suits her ego. Let her find her own healing and do you

I actually got a girl on subs because I was soft and I realized I only existed as long as another alpha isn’t within my vicinity

When they show good inner traits to me I will usually take care of them

1 Like

[Mod Edit: No.]

I just checked the short clip and yeah, in the situation I what really angered me was the lack of taking responsability.

Woman in these video are clearly trying to reframe into “you are saying that onlyfan is not right”, the guys doesn’t take any of that shit. He is just continuing with his point. And they still stick with their point.

I stick with my point. I will never change my opinion about that.

@Yazooneh, I’m not attracted to her, we just talk xD we don’t have that kind of relationship. Yes I met her online, but I got one date with her and I decided I won’t be pushing further because of some shitty red flag.

2 Likes

That provides some context. Personally if a friend of mine did that, I would want to cease all contact with them.

1 Like

It will definitly will change my relationship with her. I now know what type of person she is.

Only problem now is that I signed a lease with her. Do I kick her out? I will not leave, first of all, my name is on the lease, and I’m the one who closed the deal, I really want that place (perfect location, good price, everything).

For now I am thinking of sitting down with her and speaking of her behavior. Telling her that now I know she could do that type of behavior towards me and that’s a big no no in my life… I can’t trust her anymore. I can’t trust that she won’t do me harm. Cross my finger that she will understand that our relationship will never be the same and she have to accept it.

I’ve already kicked out people of my life, no worries, it’s just that commitment… I don’t feel like I can kick her out since we looked together for this appartment. I have no legal rights.

I wish I knew what to tell you mate. I’d make sure I had a really strong lock on my bedroom door, and keep it locked as much as possible.

I was thinking that… It’s sad. It’s sad that we live in a world where there are people like this.

And I was so depressed this Winter, I am sure there was other clues that could of told me what type of person she were… I’m a little disapointed in myself for not seeing it. It brings me the importance of getting my seasonnal depression under control so I can still function normally.

In the discussion I’ll have with her I’ll really talk about my feelings, not “you should of done this and that”, keep the focus on my feelings. It’s better for peace.

Sorry mate! I wish I knew what else to say. What I do know for certain is I’m glad you are here and that you’re awareness is up and running.

@GoldenTiger
I had a similar one with a girl.
I know her, good and friends of us did a party. They askes us and other If we can work on the bar and entrance… So we did.
This night they made 25 k profit and asked us for the next party to “help” them again.
12 people agreed to help and I was the only one who stood up and startet to pressure them to pay me and everyone. First they refused and played it like it’s no big deal to work a whole night, then I pushed a little and AL of a sudden they agreed to pay everyone next time.
So 2nd party ended and everybody received an envelope with 300-400 dollars. I was in the room with the 2 organizers, 1 friend of mine and her.
My Frend ask me if I have enough money and I sayd to him I have to pay 1200 dollars bills this month I don’t have right now so he gives me his envelope, then SHE came to me and gave me hers also.
Next day I paid everything and had 150 dollars left, so I called him and invitet him to go eating outside, then I called her and invite her also.

Now the crazy shit begins😂

She said to me that she is refusing my offer and I shoud stop to bribe her to clear my consciousness.
What? I ask her
She said, you feel guilty that you took the money and that she is incorrupt.
I tell her I don’t know what the fuck is wrong whit her but she is still welcome to Eat outside tonight.
My Frend and me enjoyed super good food this night😁 and there where plenty of food.

One week later I get a call from here, where she want me to come to her apartment, so that I can apologize. At this point she had my full interest, I was so curios what crazy shit is coming from her that I had to meet her :joy:
We met In a park and she was nonsensical acusing me that I robbed her and my Frend of theyr money. I looked at her and didn’t know if I should burst out laughing,but I tryd to make her understand that she has given me her money as a help and I can give it back to her if she wants it.
She refused😂
Then she starts to question our relationship for 10 min and told me how much pain I caused her and that she is not willing to proceed.
So I looked her in her eyes and ask : do you want to end our friendship?
She says, yes
I said : perfect that’s the same thing I want, ciao
She grabbed my arm and cryed : noooo I don’t want you to go.
Then I grabbed her in her neck and turned her head to mine and said : you are a real ashole
She was shocked but I put her down at the bench and looking in her eyes and I said.
You know why I am here?
She sain, no
I am here to heal your pain, you waste my time with your bulshit, you don’t want to be healed.
I stood up and left her with a smile on my face so big a clown woud be jealous.

From this day on she had only her best behavior around me :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Fuck yeah! That’s how you help people grow! You give them bad experience with some of their shitty behavior! And make sure they remember you.

I feel like people are so scared to offend each other that it’s rare in 2021 to be confronted. Confrontation, from time to time is good for growth. Comfort leads to staleness… You did great my friend, I’m sure she had time to think about it and really wish for her that she grew from it.

Edit : This inspires me into having that talk! I’ll wait a few days before texting her.

1 Like