RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

There might be some options:

https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/fearsome/

https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/fenrir/

Perhaps an Ultima with Dragon Tongue as well?

What do you think?

1 Like

Use the energy right now, it’s potent😉

Good choices
I have an eye on them since they came out but was occupied with healing.

@RVconsultant
During the last 3 weeks my consciousness reminded me painfully that I need to fix my sexual life that’s nonexistent since 5 years.
I had other stuff to do, but now I need to fix it.
So this is the custom that came in today

What are your thoughts about it?

Primal Seduction Q Core
True social ultima
Godlike Masculinity
Long-Range Seduction
Temptation
Seducer’s Gaze
Sphaera Magnetica
Instant Spark
Panther
Gorgeous Manifestor
Earthshaker – Sexuality
Inner Gasoline
Love Without Attachment
Sexiness Unbound
Sexual Manifestation
Dragon tongue
Transcendental Connection
Naturalizer
Deus
Deep Sleep

Overall :+1:

I would remove True Social because it’s an Ultima, and Sphaera Magnetica because I wonder if something like Libertine or Love Bomb might be better.

I would put in Sex Manifestation and Focused Arousal instead.

What do you think?

It’s already here.
I included True Social out of curiosity, let’s see if it works.
I will do a journal about it.

What is with Sphera magnetica?
Why not?

Thank you for your time and answer

I missed the Sex Manifestation. As for Sphera magnetica. I get concerned about the aura modules. I wonder if running them too often might cause fatigue. How much is too much? Might vary from one person to another. But if you feel tired from a Qv2 custom, it might be the aura component, and then the aura component might be the factor limiting how often you can play your subliminal, which means you may miss out on the benefits you could get from the other modules by playing your custom more often.

Okay long explanation. Does that make sense?

Thank you for posting this video because I’ve not hear of these people and the man talking the most had some good ideas to consider. I’ll listen to the rest of the show to hear from the other people.

Yea sure it makes sence
Thank you for your time and answer
Sexual Manifestation is included
Also i have this thing that 2 loops of a program is my limit so I Wil play it once a week

Yeah this seems like the peak narcissism hahahahaha

I’m 15 minutes into the approximately 2 hour show, and I just realized why I don’t use dating apps. Thanks for posting this man!

No she didn’t grow as far as I can see but with me her mouth was silence since then.
Next 3 times I saw her she tried to sell me that I completely lost the argument so I grabbed her and pull her before all our friends and I screamed: lisen all this is what happend with her…
I didn’t need to say more she stopt me so quickly telling our friends that there is no problem and we are very good friends.

The little fucker didn’t want that story go public :joy:

1 Like

No problem, it’s eye opening how little we are valued as men sometimes.I recommend watching Kevin Samuels channel, there’re some others but I don’t want to spam the thread with too many YouTube channels. It’s good to see that there are more channels where men can voice their opinions. We really don’t have a platform compared to woman who have shows like The View, Oprah Winfrey, Dr.Phil etc etc etc.

Just dont become too bitter towards woman, its easy to generalize that all females are this extreme

Also, I wouldn’t say dating apps are bad perse if you know what you do, and if you filter girls accordingly. (there are resources for that too, and seeing how bad most guys are at game… it could actually be easy with a good profile and some proper text game)

But I also understand if you don’t want to use them :slight_smile:

here’s a better reframe.

You don’t fix your sex life, you just ease back into it again. (Fixing implies its broken), this way you realize it’s a natural thing you are re-discovering that’s already in you.

1 Like

My friend, thank you! You are like the Guardian here :pray:

Having knowledge of lots of experiences on the forum! :slight_smile:

I can’t have all the subs tho, my current custom is already full :sweat_smile: and I plan on running it for 3 months+

My only other custom I could rebuild would be phycal enchancement based on emperor fitness, but the thing is, I think it would be too heavy to stack two custom.

Maybe I could do a “Well being” stack including only modules regarding health, Joie de vivre, Ego Adsum, serum X, and some of the new modules to brun fat, balance hormones, etc👈

It got my blood boiling too reading it.

I found from my own experience dealing with such vengeful and manipulative people (most of them are very dramatic) is to tell them that life is too short to focus on the negative and that you just want to focus on positive things.

Most of the time these people come from a place where they feel hurt and no matter what way you go, they are going to drain(energy vampiring) you. This way you won’t burn your bridges and keep your energy and positivity going.

most of the people who are liars are going from anger to playing the victim role. They keep switching

cheers mate!

1 Like

honestly I don’t think they had a strong father figure, so even if I disapprove I have sympathy for them. They don’t know better. Perspective is important.
Still too exhausting to deal with :joy:

1 Like

It always takes two to tango man, the lack of a father figure is too easy a validated excuse that everyone uses today but it’s that in combination with the fact they’d do unto other humans (men) what they wouldn’t like done unto themselves, a young girl can decide to try and nurture the type of brooding dominant and also wise and just masculinity by conscious intent, they choose to feed themselves

Victimhood is a very slippery slope and if you fall for it everything will just seem to have fated her being an asshole

The most beautiful woman I ever met is a woman who works allll day, she supports a family of five kids and she’s a house maid, she works harder than men and has some deep life wisdoms along with being a former nun

She said to me once “don’t ever believe men ruin relationships, women are the peace keepers women ruin men, themselves, and the relationship they’re in”

1 Like

Oh, I wasn’t excusing them from their behaviour in the slightest. But understanding where someone comes from, and the baggage including helps dealing and understanding (i.e not being so reactive better). But any guy with self-respect and abundance would never seriously date these type of woman, because like you said you can’t build anything with them (it’s all about memememe)

As the joke goes
20: I want a man that’s 6’3
25: I want a man that’s 6’1
30: I want a good man that’s 6
40: where have all the good men gone?
50: Lonely with a cat

I think we all have played victim in our life atleast once (I know I have)

2 Likes

Same brother, got sick of it though glad you’re through the tougher times