Reflections of Apollo

Now that Khan Qv2 is here, I’m shifting all my major subs to that.

So far for my last observations about Qv1, I still don’t feel too social. I rarely jump into conversations, and I mostly keep to myself unless asked for my input.

Though I’ve experienced some recon, I’m excited to run Stark Qv2 once again, cause I felt I burned fat on that one. With EQv2, I felt some muscle soreness. I’m guessing the physical shifting was enhanced.

Too early for me to tell, just some observations I took note of.

I’m going to run DR ST3 Qv2 now.

While it’s fresh on my mind, I had some discussion with the same people.

• On EQv1, I noticed status, respect and deference.

• On Stark (Khan ST1 as well) Agreements, cordial. Status… maybe, but not as noticeable as EQ.

• I felt more comfortable socializing on Stark, more in the moment. The status didn’t matter to me as much, but the difference between Stark and EQ was noticeable enough for me to make a mental note of the interaction.

• I believe this will change, and that the effects will become more pronounced as I absorb this new stack.

• On EQ, I did not have much of these internal dialogue. It did not make me antisocial per se, I just didn’t care much. My focus was on something else.

• I rarely get upset on EQ/PS, while on Khan ST1, I feel more, and I’m not as stoic.

• I get more irritable on Khan/Stark.

I’m most curious how Stark augments my social interactions, and how Khan would change my
internal dialogue, specially when I reach Khan Complete.

To be honest I am missing that Emperor status, it feels good. I hope Khan has something similar.

1 Like

Running all Qv2 now. Not sure I can still run SanguineQ on the side, or even RebirthQ.

Qv2 feels heavier, and my instincts tells me to take it easy. We’ll see in a week or two, once I get acclimated.

Not feeling too pleasant right now. Slight brain fog and fatigue. I guess info overload? Qv2 feels more substantial. I understand it’s sleeker and yet it feels oddly denser, or more powerful.

Let’s try again on day 2 of all Qv2.

To add, libido is not as high, but I’m chalking this up with recon.

Remember that I AM 's cousin is in there, so feeling more or being more emotional, would make sense to me.

See above.

You have status in my eyes.

Qv2 is serious.

:grin:

1 Like

Thank you my friend, so I AM is in Khan. That’s why… and probably blue skies too…

Anyway I feel it. Qv2 seems to be more substantial.

I’m taking a lighter approach this time. Nothing on the side, no rebirth, no sanguine, no EF until I get some equilibrium

1 Like

Day: 23

Dragon Reborn ST 3

Khan ST 1

Stark

I’m still sticking to my Qv1 routine of 3 loops each today, but if I find it’s too much, I may need to dial that down to two loops. This will be the first time I’ll be doing that, as far as I remember.

I’m on my 2nd loop of DR ST3, so far I still feel like I’m a little bit out of it. I can function just fine, just not too aware or in the moment if that makes sense… it’s though as if I feel like I’m on autopilot.

1 Like

QV2 is easier to listen to physically for me but feels WAAY denser.
I think with the reduction in core alpha scripting more of the actual non-core script can be repeated or something like that. That’s my guess since it feels similar to terminus.

So you sticking with QV1 until you get settled?

1 Like

Oh no, I meant I’m sticking with my old Qv1 routine of 3x loop each, but I’m full blast on Qv2, now that all my majors are available.

I didn’t at first because I wanted to maintain my ratio.

Yes it feels denser. I just bought EF and sadly I won’t be able to incorporate it right now, not when I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed by Qv2’s density.

1 Like

Day: 24

Dragon Reborn ST 3

Khan ST 1

Stark

I don’t feel like journaling much these days, still feeling… peculiar. I’m not exhausted per se, just not very energetic. I suppose lethargic would be the closest word to how I feel right now.

No sadness, no negativity, just a lack of energy. Running on autopilot, mostly.

I suppose this almost “heavy” feeling means I’m still getting used to Qv2. Still simplifying things and not running other subs not included in my major stack.

1 Like

that sounds like how Khan Stage 1 effects a few people in the beginning.

My theory is if your stacking it -it will take longer to process out the ‘meh’ factor in it.

2 Likes

Yes “meh” feeling for sure. I’m cutting back on the others, and observe for a week or two. Wish I could run PCC or Spartan with this stack but I am not sure it’s a good idea, not at this point.

So far it’s Stark that’s doing the heavy lifting, the two other subs I’m running along with it are focused on healing. This would have been the perfect job for EQ, but that would just prolong the process.

I’m banking on Stark being well equipped with PCC, I recognize now it’s invaluable for folks who trusts easily like I do.

1 Like

Hi @Apollo, I notice it when forum members are sensitive to energy. It is completely normal to feel apathetic and lethargic right now.

Sure, Khan Total Breakdown may contribute to this as well, but from where I’m sitting I’m aware it is the microcosmic and collective energies. There is no need to be concerned, the emotions you are feeling or rather experiences you are having will fade over time.

The closer we get to the upcoming full moon in Scorpio the easier it’ll get. Not to mention that after this full moon a whole new Era will open for us.

Also, Qv2 is interesting, I’m noticing the effects of Khan on the foreground, yet Stark (which I listened to last week for two loops) is surfacing as well.

Delayed execution… mhm.

2 Likes

Brilliant as always @Hermit, I enjoy reading your posts. On a sidenote a friend that’s also astrologically inclined mentioned that this full moon is coming up, although when she mentioned it, there was this vague reminder not to be “too friendly” but it’s only banter and her way to tell me to behave… haha…

Yes, I feel this lethargy. Provided there’s no recon, on Qv1 Stark I’m a lot more social, a lot more inclined to joke around and help out, but on Qv2, I find I’m retreating into my shell for the moment. Not out of shyness or being bashful, but I feel like I just don’t want to speak as much.

All the while I was only thinking it’s Qv2, so this could be a factor.

There is this gentleman I watch on YT for his astrological interpretations, but sadly he hasn’t been posting much lately, and I wasn’t up to speed about the influences we have now.

I will keep this in mind, and ride this out. Thank you for sharing this with me.

I’m very much looking forward to this my friend.

@Apollo

How about a rest day?

1 Like

Thanks brother, I’ll keep this in mind. I admit, I only took one full rest day this week. I forgot what tempted me, but I recall I ran something on a Saturday.

Just to note, I ran R.I.C.H v2 yesterday, and I received a rather unexpected income today.

Since I began running SC subs, starting with EQ and PS late last year, I’ve seen a steady growth. The push is there, the drive amplified, but the worry has been dwindling slowly, and good riddance, it wasn’t useful, and only took its toll on my well-being.

Negative circumstances has a way of affecting the mindset. It’s a weed, and SC is helping me remove it, and pave the way for better and grander ideas.

I am looking forward to the next stage. I want utter financial abundance.

EQ has this in spades, but I’m hoping Stark does as well.

2 Likes

Tried to run EF4. I couldn’t. I’m tempted to try Spartan, but I’ll find out next week if this is feasible.