Reflections of Apollo

Day: 18

Dragon RebornST 3

Khan ST 1

Stark

Iā€™m starting to see synchronicities about possible change of career paths I can pursue. I think this is Stark starting to come online.

As for Khan, shit tests are like water off a ducks back.

Nothing concrete yet, just more affection. I feel good on it though, this is probably close to the wuwei feeling of Primal.

2 Likes

:person_in_lotus_position:

1 Like

Day: 19

Dragon RebornST 3

Khan ST 1

Stark

I think DR is sweeping the way clear for my subs to do their thing, or at least it helped me not to stand in my own way. ST3 is making me appreciate DR more.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve thought this too. Iā€™m very happy for you man!

1 Like

I just noticed I am remembering things better these days, and my thoughts are more gathered. I was speaking to a group, and it went smoothly. My voice sounded noticeably deeper (to me) I am guessing this is from Khan.

Previously, when intrusive thoughts or anxiety enters my mind in the middle of speaking, it will get me off balanced that Iā€™d stumble upon a word or two before I could quickly regain my composure. I would pretend I needed to clear my throat, or about to cough (zoolander cough). I noticed it rarely happens nowadays if at all.

Iā€™m putting this on DR and Stark. (months of EQ and PS as well for sure)

and yup another compliment.

1 Like

Remember to compliment yourself man! Itā€™s YOUR progress!

1 Like

Thank you my friend, so do you. Weā€™re all making progress, I can see that.

Day: 20

Dragon RebornST 3

Khan ST 1

Stark

~Rest Day~

Starting Monday, I decided to play one loop of EF, from stage 1 until I reach the last stage, allocating one stage per week.

My plan is to run a loop of EF4 per day until I could make a custom with it included. Hopefully that helps in the long term.

Iā€™m theorizing that once Qv2 arrives, one loop of that might be good enough.

Supposed to be my rest day but I couldnā€™t help myself, so I ran a loop of EF2 and Iā€™m definitely feeling some parts of my body becoming noticeably warmer.

I should stop here, rest days are important.

1 Like

I know itā€™s so tempting to violate rest days. Some times I almost have a voice in my head tempting me to listen on my rest days.

1 Like

Yup, happens to me almost every week. Just one ultima, one ultima is alright, it canā€™t hurt your rest day, just for the aura.

Iā€™m thinking of just switching to one loop of EF4 and leaving it at that. I just want the extra push to workout I had on EQ and PS. Hopefully EF4 would help spark that enthusiasm.

Woke up from a dream today. A very stimulating dream; I gather this is normal with Khan.

Day: 21

Dragon RebornST 3

Khan ST 1

Stark

From my limited testing, I feel better, and lighter on Stark Qv1, but I understand Qv2 could be going in deeper, so based on that, I believe itā€™s better in the long term.

I wonder what Q+ would be like, perhaps new modules added? Thatā€™s certainly exciting.

1 Like

Some observations

• Libido through the roof, Kahn for sure.

• Still not working out as hard as before.

• I was calmer on EQ, less irritable.

• Not too social

• Attraction is a toss up at this point. Not sure. Doesnā€™t matter much right now.

• I donā€™t feel too productive.

• Iā€™m probably going through a sneaky form of recon. I donā€™t feel discomfort but Iā€™m just feeling indifferent about things.

• Libido aside, generally low on energy.

Reading Elmeā€™s journal and Fridayā€™s take on it, made me appreciate my purchase of SM. I have both the U and Q version but I only ran them on occasion. U, even rarer.

Wish I had extra room, my stack is already heavy enough as it is. I guess my only recourse to try these goodies regularly is to compartmentalize the things I want with customs, and thatā€™s months from now until I see what Khan ST4 does for me.

Patience.

Day: 22

Dragon RebornST 3

Khan ST 1

Stark