Reflections of Apollo

Took a few hours of rest before I feel I can run my Ultima for the day. Diamond v2.

@Apollo

Youā€™re not smoking any more right?

How about a new avatar? I wonder if the smoking in your avatar might be the kind of stimulus you might want to avoid.

1 Like

Hahaha I thought about the avatar, but Iā€™m still liking it. My choice was between this or super groverā€¦ :rofl:

Yes, managed to keep off cigs since my ever since my SC journey. It was one of the reasons why I was hesistant to change from EQ, but so far either DR, Stark or Khan has something in there to keep the pangs at bay.

Good lookin out brother

Day: 25

Dragon Reborn ST 3

Khan ST 1

Stark

I was feeling out of it for quite a bit, I still do but so far itā€™s improving. I donā€™t know if my loops was too much, and that contributed to the fatigue.

I can still manage to stay within my routine of 3 x 3. It so happens that something around me made me feel unwell while I was in the process of my transition.

Anyway, trouble is raging over here, and I stay away from watching or reading the news as much. Thereā€™s nothing I could do but to hope for the best, and pray for an end to this tribulation. I still feel lucky, and feel blessed, but I long for what was used to be. I wonder when we will go back to that, if weā€™ll ever go back to that.

Iā€™ve been loading up on vitamins, water and maybe later some electrolytes just to get my bases covered.

What country are you in mate?

Doing one loop of Spartan on top of my stack.

Compared with yesterday, I felt more grounded, or planted today. Almost EQ like. Not sure which sub was responsible, but Iā€™m thankful all the same.

I found myself dreaming of better things, of attaining heights I never had before. I want to see it all, and I want to enjoy life to the fullest, and because of that, I decided to run RICH again today.

Perhaps I should run this ultima a lot more regularly. Itā€™s always a toss up between this, Elixir or Paragon.

Hopefully Spartan has a health module to replicate what I get from Paragon. I havenā€™t been working out as hard as before, and Iā€™m feeling pains I forgot I had.

Could that healing be from EQ, or the Spartan-lite contained in PS? Iā€™m banking itā€™s Spartan, and Iā€™m going to found out in 2 weeks more or less if thatā€™s the key.

On a sidenote, I was tested again today. I wasnā€™t too bothered but itā€™s getting old.

What happened?

My idea of Apollo as an avatar:

Because you are the MAN!

1 Like

Oh the usual s-test. I notice this happening more while Iā€™m on Stark. I guess thatā€™s the challenge manifestation itā€™s triggering for me, although Khan is helping me to handle that better. EQ is dapper though, almost untouchable when it comes to these things.

1 Like

Hahaha thatā€™s beautiful! Have you seen my old avatar? Apollo surrounded by all these beautiful women? Iā€™m on my phone now, Iā€™ll show it to you when Iā€™m on my computer

Please do! Iā€™d love to see it!

From women?

Hereā€™s something Iā€™ve learned and Iā€™ve never heard anyone else talk about this. I think the women who test the most are the most nervous and insecure. Itā€™s like they think a threat is around every corner. The ones who are relaxed, happy, and think the world is a great place hardly ever tested me.

The more a woman has tested me, the more insecure she is.

1 Like

Must be Renaissance Manā€¦ was looking at your stack and my B5 reruns watching made me think of a tentative title in the B5 universe. How to pickup Ivanova while charming the pants off a Pakā€™maā€™ra, the memoirs of a delta-wing fighter pilot aboard B5.

Was such a colorful image I had to share.

1 Like

Heyyy I like that :smile: That is certainly creative

True that. It happened often enough that I wondered if Stark either triggers an increase in attraction, or loses the inhibition to act this way.

I guess attraction without the obvious commanding aura of EQ can trigger this. Itā€™s just a theory in my head, and I think this tendency will eventually fade as Starkā€™s more alpha characteristicā€™s come online.

Better yet, when Khan comes to play.

Okay I would like to discuss this a bit further.

Iā€™m not mad or anything. I just want to hammer a point because Iā€™m so sick of guys just accepting testing as a stereotype of ā€œthatā€™s just what women doā€. I think testing is a form of disrespect.

I think I understand what you are saying, that women test men who they are attracted to. If there is more attraction, they are more likely to test.

I get that.

However even when a woman is really attracted to me, the more secure she is the less testing she does.

Now even more I think I will add, if sheā€™s totally in love with me, the testing goes to almost ZERO!

What are your thoughts?

1 Like

change the word ā€œshit testā€ to ā€œcongruency testā€, when a woman shit test you, she tries to find out in her mind if you are the type of guy you present yourself to be.

if she shit test you alot, that means she has some self doubt and not sure about your character.

usually the really good looking ones who get hit on a lot will shit test you the hardest, cos they are so used to guys bullshitting their way to get into their pants they want to make sure 100% you are who you present yourself to be.

i personally take it as both compliment and a game, i like challenges. and unless her shit tests are super annoying ill play along and exaggarate and make it look rediculous (thatā€™s the best way to pass them).

but if her whole attitude is very negative and she is an ā€œenergy vampireā€ then i cut her off.

2 Likes

:smile: I know man, hammer away, itā€™s all good.

Something about Stark, at least with me triggers it more often, relative to EQ.
Not quite sure why, but thatā€™s a theory in my head. Increased attraction, while the commanding presence takes a while to show up. The presence that says, do this more and I walk.

Iā€™m only approaching 30 days on Stark to be fair, with a break in between.

Oh I hear you, but I get jealousy quite a bit. Even if sheā€™s secure, Iā€™ve seen the occasional glances of death towards others or the silent treatment towards me.

Haha yesā€¦ either that or the kind that just likes the attention. Iā€™ve seen my fair share of immaturity but thatā€™s justā€¦ almost cute at this point. Teenage me would have cared, but older Apollo? Nahā€¦ next.

I get affected by the occasional test if sheā€™s close to me. It happens, and again sometimes I see it as cute. I laugh about it, except when it escalates and drags it out, it becomes a hassle.

Thatā€™s a bingo.

I recall when I first got tested on Stark, I was amused and even excited. Itā€™s been a while since I felt that way, like I was a teenager again hahaha

Now when it happens on occasion itā€™s either funny cause itā€™s due to a silly reason, or a hassle if it drags out.

2 Likes