Raphael's WANTED Journal - Preparing for Zero Point

Alright. Since SaintSovereign has announced that the experimental Zero Point (ZP) test will be conducted with WANTED, am gonna prepare for this by running WANTED Qv2 solo.

Note that this isn’t a confirmation that I will be assured a test drive of WANTED ZP. We still have to fill a form for that when the call for testers start.

But after having practically nagged (lol) SubClub to make the “Male equivalent of Seductress” since Seductress was released, it is only right that I put aside some time to do WANTED right.

Mainly I will run it for the sense of deep acceptance of myself (health issues and all), acceptance of others and their human nature, the promised physical shifting, the nonchalance, the sense of mystery and attraction, a confident way of walking, and a drive for excellence (the drive for excellence wasn’t an immediately obvious benefit when I initially ran WANTED but it did happen after around a week or two).

In conclusion, will run WANTED Qv2 now. When the call for testers start, will apply for it. If accepted, I will run the WANTED ZP prototype alone. If not, will continue to run the Qv2 version solo until the ZP version officially releases and will then switch to WANTED ZP solo.

DISCLAIMER: SaintSovereign had written: "Let us temper our expectations, though. It may not perform as well as Qv2, considering that development line has years of research behind it, and Zero Point is such a different technology that it’s almost like “starting over.”

It may generate outstanding, unbelievable results, or absolutely nothing at all. I’m suspecting the former, though"

So yeah, if WANTED ZP doesn’t become official, again I will run WANTED Qv2 until I get my hands on WANTED Q+

PS: hmm now am debating whether to run Qv2 or the Solace prototype. Or both? Will decide soon.

24 Likes

I guess WANTED answers the question of what single thing if changed would give you most if it comes to taking your life to the next level. I started applying that strategy almost one year ago when you inspired me to run Regeneration + Elixir. That was the smartest move I’ve ever made. Thanks, bro! :slight_smile:

Good luck on your journey! :heart_eyes:

I will be following your porgress.

7 Likes

Excellent point. Especially when Seductress is something like that so it’s natural that WANTED is the equivalent for us guys.

Thanks a lot, bro. Always feels good to inspire others in some way or the other

Cheers, mate! Really appreciate the encouragement.

2 Likes

When you become the sexiest man in india, and they ask you to sign for modeling contracts for clothes and perfumes, and you become R.I.C.H in the process, don’t forget your bro!

haha enjoy i’m curious to see how it goes for you

3 Likes

LOL!

Thanks, bro. Even am curious to see how WANTED will turn out solo

3 Likes

Day 1

WANTED Solace x 2

• Ended up choosing the Solace prototype version for the adorable and easy sounding water noises and possibly more powerful build

• Played 1 loop of it in the morning and another during the afternoon

• Felt like a teenager again right after the first loop…which is being super horny and hungry lol

• By evening time am walking with that familiar WANTED gait: rolling shoulders and light on my feet. Love that strut

• There is something similar to the module The Wonder in WANTED. Makes me feel wonderful about the world again and more hopeful about people. Less stressed about people being better than me (which I guess comes from both self acceptance and accepting others as they are, both the good and bad)

• Sense of humor and wit is high. Right now I even have an easy smirk on my face

• The high sexual urge did lead me to PMO but I didn’t feel bad about it. Although I will try to conserve my sexual energy through this journey, I “wanted” to highlight the fact that guilt isn’t a part of the WANTED man. He is free

• There is a certain joy in running a single title. You can see extremely fast results and you know where they are coming from. And I guess self-discipline makes you feel accomplished too

17 Likes

Day 2

WANTED Solace x 0

• Rest day today. No subliminals at all

• “He is not afraid to be truly human – he embraces his human nature, his imperfections, the mysteries and flaws of human existence while striving towards excellence every step of the way… his way.” Have been thinking of this line from the WANTED sales page a lot today. The keyword being “excellence”. And a way to monetize it. I need to get back into the groove of writing poetry and plumbing the depths of my creativity by leveraging my human nature (imperfections, flaws and mystery) which WANTED will help with. Chasing excellence is the mark of an alpha male and even though WANTED isn’t an alpha male title like Ascension, Ascended Mogul, Emperor, StarkQ, Khan, I do believe that the personality and character of James Bond, Byron, and others do show an alpha male lifestyle free of the dictates of society

• Even though sexual urges was high today, my awareness of it was enough to stop me from PMOing. I think this will improve over time as I continue using WANTED and exercise self-control to channel this energy towards my creativity and work

• Am still over-indulging by snacking between meal-times. Luckily the meals themselves are light

• Will get into an exercise routine that will help with action taking regarding physical shifting on WANTED

• Had slight headache in the morning but it wasn’t very bad

6 Likes

Day 3

WANTED Solace x 2

• A very interesting day in terms of manifesting from WANTED. I had this woman call me up. I don’t know her very well but she had once added me on fb and she wanted to know what’s up. I didn’t think she was very interested in me sexually but she’s pretty successful in having a location independent income. At first I didn’t want to pick the call but I decided what the heck. And am glad I did since I realized that WANTED must have been trying to help me manifest a location independent lifestyle through her. Granted that it is too early to tell but even if this doesn’t work out, I know that the manifestation is working and something else will come along (just like if a woman is manifested to me and it doesn’t work out, there is still “more fish in the sea”)

• We had a very good conversation and it ended up on deciding to talk about it in the first week of October since I have my eye treatment coming along next week. I also told her about my health conditions and she was very encouraging so lets see where that takes me

• I think this was the work of WANTED because I was thinking about the sales page talking about the excellence of the WANTED man and as described in yesterday’s post, I was thinking a lot about it. I had surrendered this need to my WANTED programming and I guess this call came today due to that reason

• I feel no need to add anything else to my stack right now. I know I can add RICH or just run Ascended Mogul or something like that for manifesting money but I am realizing that regardless of what title I run, I need to be all in on it and work on other parts of my life in the best way possible. Plus, WANTED does have some success scripting so I will depend on that whether or not the wealth script in it is small

• I watched some videos on Caleb Jones’ YouTube channel (some of you know him as Black Dragon) and his lifestyle is the one I want to replicate (with location independent income and dating multiple women). I recommend his book The Unchained Man for those who are interested in this

• The below comment on another thread made me make up my mind. I will run some version of WANTED (Solace or Qv2 or ZP or Q+ etc) solo for one year minimum:

5 Likes

Love to see you on this solo mission man keep it up! WANTED is incredible and big props to you pushing to make this masterpiece a reality. Can’t wait for WANTED ZP or Q+

3 Likes

What you have written regarding using WANTED for sales is very inspiring. Since women make up the majority percentage of shopping decisions, WANTED will surely help with that in my own wealth journey

Thanks a lot, bro!

Same here!

3 Likes

You must be so excited for this test @Lion

2 Likes

Haha yes. Although it depends on if I get selected for the test.

Either way, the end result of (most probably) getting an official release of WANTED ZP has me excited.

2 Likes

I think you should get selected by default for how much you’ve pushed for this title to be made :joy:

3 Likes

LOL true. Fingers crossed, my friend

2 Likes

Day 4

WANTED Solace x 0

• Ended up being inspired to write a poem yesterday before I went to sleep. Didn’t have big expectations for it to turn out well but it did better than expected

• Posted it on fb and where I usually get 30 or so likes for poems, I got a bit more than 100 on it (including tons of heart reacts)

• Which leads me to believe that there is a mixture of creativity and attraction working here to boost whatever work you put in (whether it is poetry or selling or anything else)

• Got loads of comments praising it too (especially from women so WANTED is definitely working with regard to attractiveness in creativity too)

• There has been moments like this in the past but it was rare. This experience encouraged me to continue with my plan to stick to WANTED for a significant amount of time

• Besides that, I have to take care of my sleep schedule. Am noticing that sleeping in the afternoon leads me to sleep late at night and hence not get a good amount of sleep. Will correct this so that I get a night of 7 to 8 hours of sleep (when many times these days I only get 4 to 6 hours per night and nap heavily in the afternoon)

7 Likes

Wow, that’s really cool WANTED is having those effects with your creative endeavors. Sounds like something you’d expect to see with RM or UA, but pleasantly surprised to hear WANTED having these effects for you.

You just inspired me to pick up the keyboard and play some music haha

3 Likes

Hey bud, good to see you preparing for the new experimental

Any ideas on what you expect from the aura/manifest boost in the new script?

1 Like

Was surprised too. My guess is that WANTED takes a different approach to creativity. It approaches it from the attraction and excellence perspective. Was thinking about it today and all I could make out is that the approach could work for those who don’t want to rely too much on when the muse comes but rather be excellent with what one has

LOL!.. HIT IT!

EDIT: “use of all emotions that you have in such a way that makes you attractive and authentic – but not letting them overtake your being and instead pushing you towards becoming more and more powerful and evolved whilst retaining the intensely deep, attractive depth of being that mesmerizes other”. I think this part of WANTED sales page also helps explain creativity for a big part of creativity is Emotions Unfettered :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you

The only thing I could make out from what SaintSovereign had written about the aura/manifest boost of WANTED Zero Point is that there could be an effect similar to having Libertine Ultima in WANTED.

I am also hoping that the manifestation boost will extend to other parts of WANTED’s script like Physical Shifting and Chasing Excellence

4 Likes

Awesome thanks for the response bud. Appreciate it :call_me_hand:

1 Like