Raphael's WANTED Journal - Preparing for Zero Point

Glad to help, my friend

Wow, I never thought of it that way. The mystery of WANTED continues to be revealed lol

1 Like

Day 5

WANTED Solace x 2

• Noticed that my stomach feels less bloated and slightly more tighter especially in its upper region. I do take care of my diet these days but occasionally eat a bit more so this result is surprising. Don’t exercise too much either but do push-ups every day but not a 100 per day or anything like that

• Dreams are interesting. Last night had a dream that almost felt like a video game where I a detective along with my female partner, was tasked to catch a humanoid robot who is “wanted” by the authorities. It was a dystopian futuristic world so yeah basically Blade Runner. There was some underlying threat by the government in case I didn’t solve this case that we could face jail time or even end up having a couple of broken bones. But we lured the target by hiring another person as bait and as soon as this “robot” tried to attack the bait, my partner stepped behind him and “switched him off”. Strange dream yeah but interesting

• There was slight recon in the morning which urged me to add Paragon (or my Paragon custom) to WANTED but I just sat and argued with myself telling “him” that I didn’t “want” to and I “wanted” WANTED alone (can almost hear you guys groan lol)

• Other than all that, nothing special today. Spent the Sunday chilling

EDIT: the way I see myself now is also changing for the better. The sales page did promise that WANTED will help us accept our flawed human nature and this is very much happening to me. As days pass by, there is less and less victim mentality and instead of worrying about what I don’t have, I am seeking solutions to reach my goals with what I do have. Very much appreciate this change in mindset.

EDIT 2: Wrote a poem right now. Guess the night is a good time to write one. After I make a journal post :grin:

10 Likes

I see this concept of excellence or chasing excellence in Wanted you speak about, I seem to to have missed this…where does this come from?

1 Like

It’s in the WANTED sales page:

“He is not afraid to be truly human – he embraces his human nature, his imperfections, the mysteries and flaws of human existence while striving towards excellence every step of the way… his way.”

4 Likes

oh, I love that.

1 Like

How’s it going?

1 Like

He’s probably doing the test so that’s why he hasn’t added to this one ya know lol

3 Likes

That was a short prep time