Raphael's Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ Journal

I really appreciate that, @seeklight. Thank you, my friend. Here’s to both our abundance and courage! Cheers!

2 Likes

I have no doubt in you to stick to your goals…
Firstly great deal of respect to sticking to regeneration and elixir not many can handle that including myself.

Now i will watch you build your empire :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, @pacman! Frankly, am sticking to something after a year of joining SubClub so, lesson learned lol.

But yeah, right now am more confident of being able to stick with a particular stack and to not overstack it too. Especially since I was able to reap the rewards of this month long journey of EU+RQ.

1 Like

Wise, solid choice man. I’ll watch you rule your life, being the king of your path. :crown:
Ain’t no one gonna tell you what to do, only you.
Good luck with EmperorQ.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, @PurpleRT73.

@Simon - hmm. That’s a good point. Must be why I love that fantasy.

At the same time, am getting tired of living in it. Must be why am gravitating towards Power Can Corrupt and EmperorQ since I want to get some real work done.

By the way, what’s your take on Mind’s Eye in relation to fulfilling our fantasies?

2 Likes

Personally, I neither use Mind’s Eye, nor actively invest time in imagination.

3 Likes

@Simon - I will check the thread out. Thank you.

1 Like

Will have to start my EmperorQ journal over here in a week (or three) since am currently overseas and there isn’t much more data on my mobile roaming plan.

So will be keeping a journal offline and make a new journal in the forum when am back in my country of residence.

Until then, a short goodbye to SubClub.

8 Likes

I, and I’m sure others agree, am looking forward to it, buddy.

Cya then! Safe travels.

5 Likes

Hope u doing fine buddy and safe :+1:

3 Likes

Bon Voyage!
Safe Travels
Happy Emperoring

3 Likes

Hope to hear from you soon, mate! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here. Take care, bro.

1 Like

@Lion I gotta say in all the times I read the description of Regeneration, I never noticed the words “Foundations of a Powerful Man”. I always associated Regeneration with just healing. Wow, that’s a pretty cool bonus. In hindsight, I shouldn’t be surprised that it does that. I’m currently redoing Regeneration right now with Khan stage 1. So far it’s going pretty smoothly.
I’m re-reading your journal for inspiration. A very well written journal.

2 Likes

Yup. Regeneration was awesome. It was even better along with Elixir.

A very interesting combo.

Thanks, man. This was one of the few times I stayed consistent with a stack and hence got some excellent realizations and mental/emotional healing.

Am trying to replicate sticking to something right now lol

2 Likes

I just watched The Social Dilemma. Stuff I already knew was going on, but chilling nonetheless.

1 Like

That looks interesting. Thank you for mentioning it.

1 Like

I hope they gave you your money back.

1 Like

I’ve decided to highlight this, so that others can benefit. EU for the noobs is the old Elixir Ultima.

1 Like