Wealth Ultima - Feels damn good to be rich

Mogul works pretty fast too. The key is smaller scripts. :wink:

And we can stack it with current Ultimas right away. No waiting required. :astonished:

2 Likes

Practise.

Deep dive into any technique that you resonate strongly with - that comes natural to you. :+1:t2:

Have you asked God for these yet? :innocent:

2 Likes

Have you tried ascension mogul and if so how different is it from just regular mogul?

Not a Ferrari per se but I do ask God for a lot of things… haha! :grin:

Not sure if it’s a mental block or an actual manifestation of my ADD but I am having a hard time meditating, visualizing and keeping my mind quiet from doubt. I’m banking on subs to be the ace card I would need to bypass this blockage.

2 Likes

Indeed it does. The more we’re discussing this potential Ultima, the more I am enthusiastic about it.

After reading various journals and reviews for a couple of weeks before my first purchase, I was tempted to go straight into customs but I wasn’t sure exactly what to add or how to formulate one properly.

These modules you have mentioned is a must have for anyone trusting in this way of manifestation.

4 Likes

Same for me. It’s not even a secret… :smile:

I don’t plan any more, but I still approve the following approach. :slight_smile:

That is why …

Do not limit yourself by some youtuber’s or scientist’s meaning of Meditation or Visualizing.

You can’t do Vipassana (Silence / Presence) … can you do Metta (Loving / Compassion)?
… can you Ho’oponopono? :smile:

You can’t just Watch your Breath … can you Control your Breath (Pranayama)?
You can’t Open Focus (Mindfulness) … can you Close Focus (Concentration)?
… can you Chant a Mantra or Affirmation?

You can’t sit in one place for long … can you do a Moving Meditation?
… Yoga, Tai Chi, 5 Tibetans, Feldenkrais ATMs, Slow Dance will Full Body Awareness, Workouts with Full Immersion into the Mind-Muscle Connection?

You can’t Imagine a life in silence and with closed eyes … can you do it with a Vision Board?
… can you Describe it out loud, like telling a story to your nephew?
… can you Act As If a Future Self was Describing it to you?
… can you just Assume a What If scenario? :blush:

You can’t Reframe / Release your doubts … can you cultivate your Faith that The Creator is bigger and more powerful than your doubts?

And I’ve barely scratched the surface here. There must be thousands more techniques & practices, if we start looking into the esoteric, the magickal, or the channelled. :wink:

Practise what comes easily to you.
Creating should be natural. It’s built into you, and you’re already doing it.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

I think I found the Final/6th Module – Approachability Aura. :blush:

3 Likes

I’m inclined towards the same my friend, and the manifestation aspect of subliminals interest me more than anything.

1 Like

I would take out inner circle and put in deus.

Can replace inner circle with transcendental connections.

1 Like

You forget to include Sultan. .

Didn’t actually. But that is a good idea too.

You want to think agilely and parsimoniously. What 3-4 programs can give me exactly what I need. If you need much more than that, you probably want to build another custom.

I do love Sultan though.

To me, it’s more about becoming comfortable in your own style of abundance and prosperity. Less about attracting others or opportunities. The crux of that would FSRS. The others are just to attract situational and interpersonal opportunities. Hence:

Financial Success Reality Shifter
Inner Circle
Current Invoker

That’s really enough.

Yggdrasil and Positive Being Attractor-Wealth are just to enhance the ‘Luck’ aspect.

I didn’t even notice this. Or I’d probably have commented.

A lot of the meditation ‘superpowers’ are not necessary. It’s probably easier than what you’re imagining. Sometimes you just need to find your own style of doing it. It may end up being different from the stereotyped images.

You might, for example, do your meditation in the weight room. Some people who can’t get focused on a meditation pillow have no trouble getting focused when there’s a physical weight to deal with.

So then you just allow yourself to picture that with each push of that weight, your desired reality is being pushed more into being.

Same thing can work with jogging.

Or with drawing.

Or with singing

Or with composing music.

It doesn’t just have to be sitting in one spot going ‘oommmmm’

2 Likes

I am thinking perhaps having an “I Am” or Rebirth module in the Ultima sub might be useful.

The purpose being a need for your existing identity to be broken down before you take up the new state of being.

You have to take off your clothes first before you wear something new.

2 Likes

That’s the benefit of these being so trim and customizable. Each user can create a combination to fit her precise need. I’m liking it. Obviously, we’ll need to see the price in order to budget and plan for quantity.

@Simon

Now that’s more like it! :grin:

I’d really like a +3 sports car, and a Wand of International Harmony.

1 Like

Ah, but I am trying to construct a dream custom just to see which ones calls to me and how much they would cost but I’m already at around 4 majors and 27 modules :rofl:

Well you can alway see where a custom ultima will bring, probably cost you a little more lol
See what you can put in the ultima that will support you main goal

2 Likes

Sometimes you need a lever; rather than a bulldozer or a stick of dynamite.

Just that strategic push to get things moving again

2 Likes

The main idea I had in mind when I asked for a wealth ultima was, a sub which can instantly take a man from mental state of scarcity to the one of abundance. Which in it’s wake, shifts the mood from bad or normal to great, raises vibration and removes all kind of needy thoughts and behaviours.

That will naturally attract wealth. That simple.

4 Likes