Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye Q

I first didn’t realize the importance of mind’s eye, now I do. It can be used to get guiding from the unconscious mind, as we tend to understand symbols intuitively. I’d recommend the excellent quantum frequency super switch for in depth training. Also, beyond self hypnosis from Igor Ledochowski would benefit from better visualizations.

6 Likes

I’ve been running Mind’s Eye Q with StarkQ and it’s been cool but weird in ways because I am starting to see where I may have missed details in certain situations and things such as in the background of movies that I didn’t notice before. I have begun to be more observant and rapidly growing in confidence. I don’t really doubt myself as much but I do ask myself more important questions such as how I can achieve or accomplish something

9 Likes

I may or may not be running QLQ with those two.I have to pull back a bit on running too many loops of StarkQ . It’s making me a bit irritable. On the plus side I am getting whatever I need to do done right away even though I often don’t feel like doing anything .

2 Likes

How many loops of each did you run?

Will be released tonight!

8 Likes

Interesting.

I’ve been ignoring Mind’s Eye cause I know I won’t be doing imagination sessions with any discipline. :blush:

But then RDJ also played Sherlock Holmes.

Hmm! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

@King between three and five loops. Probably closer to four but no less than three.

1 Like

Just found one, thank you for the recommendation :slight_smile:

1 Like

I figured I would play one loop of Mind’s Eye per day, just to feel it out, see what happens. Today is day three I think and it’s running right now.

I got an exercise where I have to write down what my perfect life would look like and even with my eyes open I got all kinds of images flashing by the moment I considered the exercise. Running on the beach with two Huskies, snuggling with a beautiful woman while on the porch with rain coming down in the nearby forest, and the amazing smells of wet forest. Working in a small community farm growing vegetables and fruits. And it’s not done yet.

It’s making me kind of sad, since it’s a bit sadistic knowing where you want to be but not how to get there. But it is beautiful still.

13 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher I’m still curious as to how you either know or figured out the scripting for the subliminals

1 Like

He’s an evil genius. I said that the first month I knew him.

3 Likes

Wait what? What did I miss?

1 Like

Is Mind’s Eye Terminus released yet?

1 Like

8 Likes

Don’t worry Master, I’d buy/use it only after I have completed certain tasks :upside_down_face:
How have you been doing btw?

1 Like

Will it be free for those who purchase upgrades?

@Sef Nope you have to pay double to get it

2 Likes

Really? Thanks for the answer.

@Sef no not really. It’s a free upgrade

4 Likes

:slight_smile: hahahaha Thanks for the answer again.

2 Likes