My new idea for Ultimas

Would it be better to take those out and replace them with something else? or just with the other 4?

1 Like

Since you are here, do you have an opinion on my idea of 1/2 Ultimas, like 30 minutes of Beyond Limitless followed by 30 minutes of Commander?

I can tell you he will probably say it is not advised to do that. You don’t know which part of the script you are listening to at any single time within the time the track is.

It would be one thing if you know what the script looked like and could determine what parts you needed and didn’t at any given time.

1 Like

No, I mean like – use one or the other depending on your goals. So, one custom focused on tech innovation, the other on writing. If funds are an issue, though, stick with what you’ve built.

This exactly. Usually, people do this to try and fit more into their stacks. Remember, less is often more when it comes to subliminals.

4 Likes

You’re right. I don’t know if the script repeats itself or is constantly building towards something.

So you are advising against playing 1/2 an Ultima track?

Oh lol now i understand. Well with that i will probably take tech prodigy out and add sacred words. I am looking to get back into writing and also other wealth generation things so i thought this would be a good combo.

Thanks for all the help.

1 Like

Wish I could do the same, or just sail somewhere

2 Likes

Your best bet here is probably to play the full ultimas on alternate days. The effects last for more than a day anyway, and you’d only have an hour a day of listening time.

3 Likes

@Sinusoid actually this is a viable idea because I’ve noticed the same phenomenon. Some times I think the Ultima results last 3 days. I ran Executive once and it went on for over a week!

Hello one and all. I appreciate your advice and support. I did not mean to stir up any controversy. I am experimenting with this idea. So far, I like it.

Also note: I am not doing this to cram in more Ultimas. I can sometimes get a jittery reaction to Ultimas - like too much caffeine. Scaling back to half an hour of one and then half an hour of another seems to work for me.

I also like the buffer of one hour before I need it.

2 Likes

Yes, I don’t recommend this, but if it’s working for you, feel free to experiment.

2 Likes

Follow official guidelines of gradual weekly increase to find your sweetspot. :smile:

Anyway, I’m sure the number of loops will depend on the sub.
Eg: These days, I could probably play ME for 10+ hours a day because I get no recon on it, while EQ may require going 2-days-on/1-day-off with just 4-6 loops a day.

:blush:

3 Likes

Questions for you:
How is it impacting your visualization? Is the absence of reconciliation related to your strong visualization ability prior to starting it? And what are your main desired results from Mind’s Eye?

Mind’s Eye is one of the programs that always fascinates me.

1 Like

Quit playing games with our heart

I’m primarily an Auditory Digital. I don’t visualize as much as I just know. :sunglasses:

Don’t know. I do not experience any negative effects from Cognitive and Fitness subs. :man_shrugging:t2:

Maybe because I don’t take their goals too seriously. :sweat_smile:

Mind’s Eye was an example. I’m stacking A3 Awakening right now … as an Amplifier. :shushing_face:
When I use ME, it’s for the same purpose.

2 Likes

What’s that?

Alchemist, Stage 3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m actually looking for the best Alchemist Stage to stack with my custom StarkQ/Mind’s Eye/QLST1 subliminal.

If my goal is to increase my visualization ability, would Awakening be good?

@Phoermes appears to have succeeded in overcoming aphantasia, but his subliminal contained Mind’s Eye + Alchemist at Terminus. Not sure if I have to run mine at Terminus…

I haven’t tried to develop cognitive skills with subs, so the following is from store salespages, not experience.

Mind’s Eye, Achemist stage 2, and Quantum Limitless stage 2 are built to support in developing the Skill of Visualization.

Well, if you bought ME, you should already have its Terminus Squared version.
MET2 did not produce any recon challenges for me either. Try that one first.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes