Wealth Ultima - Feels damn good to be rich

@Malkuth I would be grateful if you could make an insight into that matter. I’m interested in adding Secret Source (and Secrets of Akasha – Wealth) to my custom but I don’t really understand the logic behind those modules. How are they supposed to work? Thank you for your precious time.

It sounds like you may be contemplating the logic of manifestation itself. I can speak to that. For actual subliminal mechanics, you need to speak to the architects here, Saint and Fire.

Here’s my take:

Among those who recognize manifestation as a legitimate phenomenon (and of course some people don’t), there’s a continuum of different theories or mechanisms that are used to explain how it might work. At one end, you have the more conventionally acceptable cognitive mechanisms and at the other extreme, you have frameworks that propose ‘extranormal’ mechanisms.

On the cognitive frameworks side, manifestation can be linked to a kind of active, generative expression of mechanisms like 'Frequency Bias, (the so-called Baader-Meinhof effect). Once you are meaningfully aware of something, it now suddenly seems to be all around you. You seem to encounter it much more than you did before. Or Confirmation Bias, once you hold some principle to be ‘the truth’, your attention preferentially responds to conditions that support your belief. There are many, many such cognitive patterns influencing our thinking and attention.

In short, we like to feel that we’re objective, neutral, and competent. and…we’re not. hahaha.

Manifestation practices, hypnosis, meditation, etc., take advantage of these tendencies and features of the mind. Rather than seeing them as structural or processual flaws, these approaches intentionally use them as features. We learn to drive and direct the attention towards objects and outcomes that are in line with our values, desires, or aspirations.

For the average conventionally-oriented person, those ideas are a stretch but they can still be accepted.

At the other extreme, you have the more ‘extra-normal’ frameworks of explanation. That there are mechanisms, avenues of effect, forces that simply transgress our current models about how reality arises and unfolds. There are hundreds of such frameworks, but most of them come down to one simple assertion: ‘It’s not just a metaphor (dude)’.

haha.

Either way, whether you go for a more cognitively-grounded, metaphorical explanation or a more literal, super/extra-normal framework, it kind of comes down to this. By cultivating a particular style and orientation of mind, you can influence the experiences and opportunities that you are having.

A manifestation-oriented subliminal would be one that facilitates and supports the skills involved in attaining these ‘orientations of mind’.

(For me, personally, I don’t currently find the distinction between metaphoric and literal understandings of these things to be very compelling at this time. I’m more interested in practical effects and results. I have Secret Source, Secrets of Akasha-Wealth, and Positive Being Attractor-Wealth in my customs.)

I’ll stop there, because this is long.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your explanation. Understanding is usually conducted in language and language is just a system of symbolic representations so metaphoric and literal, as you know, are two sides of the same coin. Anyway, going back to subliminals.

Did you notice any manifestations you could attribute to those modules without a shadow of a doubt?

Once again, thank you for your precious time and valuable insights.

2 Likes

I’m not in that mental space right now.

Not that I’ve transcended doubt or anything grand like that. But right now, doubt is kind of like an annoying younger cousin who walks next to me commenting on stuff. Most of the time, he’s not really my focus and I’ve gotten pretty good at tuning him out (Doubt, that is). He’s not stupid or anything. I’m sure that sometimes his points are quite valid. It’s just that I’ve got more important things to focus on right now. So, it doesn’t really matter.

The manifestation modules inspired me. I put them in place. And they’re there. That’s good enough for me.

Now my focus is on other things. On getting my actions to the place where I want them to be. On building the conditions that I want into my life. If and when I get my Actions to the place where I’m satisfied with what I’m doing and to the point where I’m maintaining that level of Action relatively easily (i.e., my version of Big Results as mentioned by Saint), at that point then I’ll indulge in counting my results and tracking manifestations. But for now, that’s all I’m really interested in. Getting in shape and getting to that point.

In other words: until I’m bringing all that I can to the table, Action-wise, I don’t care so much about that other stuff. That’s where my head’s at.

2 Likes

Thank you for your time and insights, I hope you shall see those modules at work as soon as possible since they look quite promising. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you right back. Your viewpoints, questions, and interests are stimulating and evocative.

1 Like

The title of this thread instantly made me think of this

2 Likes

Was inspired by this

1 Like

How will we build this Ultima today - now that we have Chosen of Venus and Fortune’s Favorite also in the Q store?

:thinking:

3 Likes

this made my day :rofl:

This ultima would be an instant buy. Probably would never leave my stack. Got to buy custom subs! :grin:

I wonder when this wealth ultima is coming up.

1 Like

You could make your own.

Fortune’s Favourite looks like something good for a wealth ultima.

1. Thinking like an entrepreneur
  2. Figure out how to monetize anything
  3. Build connections that lead to to wealth
  4. Selling

Just to name a few

King does RICH increase your status ?

1 Like

I don’t know. I haven’t purchased R.I.C.H yet.

You can run it as a customized Ultima with some status-enhancing modules from the Q-Store to try out.

1 Like

I can’t wait to run R.I.C.H.
Something tells me it’s going to create a huge impact and instant shift in the trajectory of my life. In a great way

2 Likes

Neither can I. But right now I am struggling financially. I may have lots of reconciliation with R.I.C.H. It’s like why I’m running Mogul and not Emperor or EOG.

3 Likes

@King Same here. I am running Mogul and EOG. I don’t give a flying fuck anymore. I want to be the epitome of what those three subs are meant to do

1 Like