Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Curious about wealth ultima. So does it make one feel like a rich man, even without money to spend?

I think I will open up a new thread on Wealth Ultima.

Fake it till you make it. Or the age old question does reality follow belief or belief follow reality. Does believing yourself to be wealthy attract wealth or does being wealthy grow the belief that you are?

I’m thinking we should do a Philanthropist module in December that makes you feel like you should give gifts to children. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i think a wealth ultima will help with you thinking when it comes to budgeting, spending habits, investing and also help you see opportunities to expand you current level of wealth in the moment

1 Like

That would be Santa Claus Q.

1 Like

Or if you want to be a philanthropist with incredible sex appeal and alpha presence, you can build Santa Claws or Pantheropist.

And yes, I apologize for this abuse to the Spirit of Humor itself.

wrong

1 Like

That’s our Mogul sub. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol never tried mogul, but ultimas are fast acting so it will happen right after you run it instead of over time

I was very tempted to call it that, but SubClub should remain nondenominational, even though Santa looks like how Coca Cola tells us.

1 Like

Hey @SaintSovereign is your usual stack 1 main and 1 ultima?
Would you say that less is more when it come to result, sub stacks and build methods?
Is 1 week enough for a washout or 2 week is also good?
How long should i run a stack for then take a washout to prevent plateau?

Yes, generally speaking. I like to hyperfocus on a goal and use a booster to help. Right now, it’s been Primarch solo, but I’m adding BLU back into the mix.

That’s a situational issue. See this post for more information: Q programs vs. Q customs

Depends on you. One week is generally enough though.

When you can feel that mental stress creeping up. Take a rest day each week.

1 Like

Don’t forget Thomas Nast too. :wink:

7 Likes

Lucky for me, I ordered three from different places. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Your productivity continues to amaze me.

I’ve been wanting PS for ten years (since high school). Back then my parents didn’t let me have it…

Now I don’t let myself have it.

My productivity will go to shit :sweat_smile:

I suppose you have scheduled gaming sessions to prevent this consequence?

1 Like

That’s a classic use of fractionation right there.

@SaintSovereign, you seducer you :wink:

He schedules everything. Although he may have some spare time left for bathroom breaks. :slight_smile:

I admit it does amaze me. I seem to be busy every minute of my day and sleep far too little. And yet I can barely find the time to pop my head in here nowadays. I even combined my recreation and exercise once I discovered Beat Saber.

I don’t know if it is the times or the subs or something else, but it’s annoying the heck out of me.

3 Likes

I know you guys are busy with everything going on right now, but is there any update regarding this?

3 Likes

Just another reason why I’m excited for Hero!

2 Likes

The Primarch test today was a huge success. @Fire and I haven’t even sat down and discussed exactly what the results mean because we’re still blown away that it even worked. At the expense of being too “hype-y,” this is an absolute game changer. We may hold a public study soon to confirm the results, but that will involve some actual legalese, so we’ll see.

18 Likes

Count me in (depending on the nature of it I guess lol)…sounds intriguing.

1 Like