Raphael's Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ Journal

Yo, @Malkuth! Thanks, man. And yes, burpees is an absolute total body workout with just one body weight exercise.

Thank you for your answer, I really appreciate it. One more question if you don’t mind, please. How about Regeneration if it comes to physical healing? I don’t know why but @pacman mentioned there is a physical healing component in it. Does Regeneration improve physical health too or help treat diseases too? There’s no information about that in the product description.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero - physical healing is described in the Elixir Ultima page. I don’t think it was there in its previous version which is Elixir Supercharger. Here’s part of the description from the Elixir Ultima sales page:

Elixir Ultima allows you to heal yourself of any limiting belief or trauma, as well as boost your physical healing abilities directly. You will experience what it means to disable and remove all that holds you back, one by one. With each loop, you will become healthier, more stable, more grounded in your reality.

1 Like

Here he suggests Regeneration has physical healing included. Can you agree with that statement?

1 Like

@Sub.Zero - it is possible that RegenerationQ has physical healing but according to its sales page the only physical related benefit it has is “Limitless Physical Energy”. I unfortunately cannot confirm or deny physical healing on RegenerationQ but the only logical conclusion I can draw from @pacman’s statement is that either RegenerationQ does have physical well being affirmations in its script which is not mentioned in its sales page OR emotional and mental healing of the self from RegenerationQ automatically results in physical healing.

For me, I used EU along with RQ and never used either of them separately to tell where which benefit is coming from. I can only say that I got some physical, emotional and mental healing thanks to EU+RQ combined.

4 Likes

Thnk you.

How do you estimate your progress within the last month? In general, of course.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero - am planning to give a summary in 4 days time but in short, am extremely happy I did this stack especially because I was pleasantly surprised that it helped me become more emotionally mature and more myself thanks to the removal of loads of unnecessary emotional baggage.

If this stack had a movie related title, it would be called the “The Very Bearable Lightness of Being”

6 Likes

If one removes mental baggage…this leads to less stress on the entire body. When the body is less stressed then the natural healing and repair of the body can function optimally. If you calm and relaxed you wont feel the need to over eat for example.
Once baggage is removed you will have free mind to start to take care of yourself…thus eat healthy,drink lots of water and the whole list that goes with it.

Regeneration may or may not contain direct physical healing script like @Lion said. But maybe an emotional grounded person will care for himself and strive to be healthy.

Look at this example…a person who has tons of trauma or emotion issues will never worry about eating healthy simply because why eat healthy when my life is a mess? There minds are more busy trying to fight the trauma or deal with those emotional issues than worry about healthy eating.

10 Likes

Day 26
Week 4, Saturday:
Elixir Ultima x 3
RegenerationQ x 3

-Since I had already taken two rest days this week for travel and getting over jetlag, I will be playing my usual playlist over the weekend on Saturday and Sunday (Day 26 & Day 27).

-I forgot to add on Day 25 that I had restarted my workout regime. And since I couldn’t bring my dumbells along for this trip, I just do push-ups until exhaustion to replace the dumbbell curls. So 40 burpees and 15 push-ups DONE both yesterday and today.

-Something I noticed about myself today is that am not bracing myself when I feel a negative comment is coming my way. Previously, I used to feel anxious if other people’s conversation were turning into an attack or critique on me. Now I feel super okay with anything and confident that I can respond no matter the comment or situation. I don’t feel defensive about myself as much.

-Another change is that my sense of humor is becoming more “dominant” in a wry wit kind of way mixed with clever jokes which are getting more uncontrollable giggles and laughs from listeners. I was better at these sort of jokes when I used to write them on Facebook before but now it is coming naturally into my conversation too. No hangups about being judged here as well.

-From the previous two points, I can see that being overly self-judgemental is decreasing while at the same time am being self-aware enough of both my positive and negative traits. Regarding negative behaviors, I don’t dwell on feeling bad about them. I just switch into a mindset of “Hmm so that’s something I don’t want to do” and my mind shifts to do or think something else. It’s quite “automatic”.

-Am less needlessly confrontational now. If I intuit that a debate has no value, I drop the topic. Else, I will make a point and let it be. I also don’t play “peacemaker” as much. I usually play that part between my parents to “keep the peace” when they argue. Now I don’t interfere as much. They are adults. Let them handle it. Also, am not the one married to them lol.

-Not afraid if things don’t work out. For example, my dad and I had to go someplace to get some paperwork done. We both did our parts but it didn’t play out well and we have to go there again tomorrow. My dad was livid and started complaining about the government office. I let him talk, while in my mind I was like “meh. It’s fine. I can do it again next time. And better”.

9 Likes

Day 27
Week 4, Sunday:
Elixir Ultima x 3
RegenerationQ x 3

-40 Burpees and 15 Push-ups: CHECK

-Either this stack is manifesting challenges similar to EmperorQ or its a coincidence. Either way, am able to handle these issues in an unperturbed way. Am calm and ask questions on how to resolve them. And whether I have to spend time working around new rules or new circumstances, am ready to do the work. An example of this today was being told that a particular cheque couldn’t be cashed even though its the normal way of doing things. Covid sure is effecting financial institutions in a weird way here due to its recession side-effects. But after the initial surprise, I just asked the cashier how to get it right and will go tomorrow to fix it.

-In one of my meditative moods, I realized that I no longer expected people to behave a certain way. Expectations are just our minds naively wishing that others would act so that it would benefit us. Instead, am ready to learn and take action based on the rules of The Game (of Power, Seduction, Persuasion, Wealth, etc) to leverage things and people to my benefit (while at the same time accepting law of attraction manifestations to be like the bonus cherry on top rather than an expected main course). As the saying goes: “Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist

-No longer wasting time on youtube. Even when I watch something there, I don’t feel as entertained as before. Books are better companions now.

-Had some extended feelings of sadness from morning to evening which I chalked up to reconcilliation. I sat with it when I could but it didn’t come between my day-to-day activities. It was gone by the end of the day and I feel my usual peaceful (warrior) self now.

EDIT: I must add that I no longer feel a sense of unnecessary fear or hatred of people. Sure, I might get irritated or angry at them now and then but there is no desire to wish people out of existence or punish them for doing something that I deem is “wrong”. People are people, they have their motivations and I deal with them as they are. I noticed that when I look at people, I just feel a mild curiosity to know how they tick and I can appreciate them for who they are. Since you can learn from everyone, you might as well do so.

5 Likes

Day 28
Elixir Ultima x 4

-With 4 weeks finished, am officially done with the EU+RQ stack. The emotional benefits were manifold and I might put up a summary of this journey in a day or two. The keyword being “might”.

-Increased burpees by 10 for this week. And push-ups by 5. So 50 burpees and 20 pushups DONE.

-Am still debating what stack to focus on next. It will most likely be EmperorQ-oriented. Unless I decide that I need to focus on another title based on my goals. I still have time to decide until this week ends.

-Until then, I will play just Elixir Ultima. Am curious to see how it works by itself.

-Threw out a lot of old stuff just sitting in my home overseas. Old textbooks, stationaries, nick-nacks, CDs, etc. Normally I would worry about how much these things were worth, and would want to either donate it or resell. But I frankly didn’t care to waste my time putting energy into these things anymore so unceremoniously dumped them all in the trash. Had done a bit of this a few days back but today was even more. Seriously going minimal here.

-Another pleasant side-effect of emotional healing is that am not fearful of the dark anymore. I had this preoccupation as a child that horrid things hid in the dark and I always had to keep the lights on to “ward them away”. Must be due to the horror movies I used to watch as a kid. Although such thoughts lessened as I grew up, there remained a lot of knee-jerk reactions associated with that fear like hesitating to venture into places where the light wasn’t abundant. Today I noticed that I just went forth into a dark room without any second thoughts and then a second later, I realized that the fear wasn’t there anymore.

-I don’t feel the need to make people feel bad now especially if am in a sour mood. Another hallmark of being emotionally mature is that we don’t go about making others feel miserable when we are in the dumps. No more of that “misery loves company” BS. I might feel down once in a while but that’s not something I will make another person’s business. And vice-versa. Except in some exceptional cases of course.

-Had some feelings of melancholia during some parts of the day. But when doing so, I also felt I could handle it.

6 Likes

I really see a lot of growth reading your journal @Lion. Reading your journal makes me want to try RegenerationQ and maybe RebirthU/ElixirU a month from now.

2 Likes

@d1gz - it’s absolute worth it especially since this is the first time I was consistent with a stack.

3 Likes

What about alpha traits? On my current healing stack I’ve noticed they’re more pronounced but in my case I’ve used an alpha programming for some years.

Did you consider running Elixir with Khan ST1 maybe?

1 Like

Day 29
Elixir Ultima x 6

-50 Burpees and 20 push-ups: DONE

@Sub.Zero - I have noticed an extreme need for independence the past few days. Was supposed to journal some of that today so might as well do so early. The need to pave my own path and not be an accessory to my family might be an alpha drive. Also, less neediness from anyone with regard to spiritual, emotional, mental or physical needs.

-Related to the previous point, my mother has a habit of telling me to do so and so for some small matter. Previously I used to get irritated and respond back in a foul mood because I hate being controlled. Today morning though, I just took it in, allowed myself to feel irritated and then the feeling vanished. I also didn’t respond to the provocation and womanly shit testing. I just let it wash over me and thought “Let anyone say what they want regarding what am supposed to do. I will do what I want and what serves me.”

-Also, am more easily able to deal with the hand life has gjven me. For example, I have a couple of disabilities that previously made me throw a constant “pity party” once in a while. No more of that shit now. I just do what I can and that’s about it while at the same time looking for ways to improve my situation. Begone “Woe is me”.

-My mind feels very clear today and I respond to everyone from a place of strength. I feel more firm. And a foundation of rock-solid stone is what is being built beneath me and I am grounded in its silent power.

1 Like

It seems like the lion’s share of it was caused by Regeneration:

You will replace your pain and limiting beliefs with the foundations of a powerful man, using Regeneration, the first subliminal designed fully around healing you mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

Are you certain you shouldn’t keep going on your current stack?

1 Like

@Sub.Zero - I agree. But it is time for me to move on. If I ever feel the need for some more healing with this stack, I will do so in this journal.

Also, with regard to your query of adding Elixir Ultima with Khan Total Breakdown: It’s a very good idea but am not going down the Khan road this year although I do plan to do a couple of Multi-staged subs properly in 2021 (including Khan). Until then, am going to master some “simpler” single stages for now.

1 Like

What about doing Emperor with Elixir for a while and then switching from Elixir to BLU?
That’s what I’m thinking about.

Emperor may lay very good foundations for QL, Khan and EoG, I suppose.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero - most probably I will be running EmperorQ next. Am still mulling over it. I did consider running Elixir with it too but Rebirth being in EmperorQ gives me less motivation to do so. Will decide my stack by the end of this week.

1 Like

I can’t wait then. :slight_smile: It would be great if Emperor was a part of your new stack. How about stacking it with Rebirth? I shall choose between those two (Elixir/Rebirth) I think and later on switch to BLU most likely.

1 Like