Safe travels buddy :+1:

1 Like

@pacman - thank you, bro!

1 Like

Day 20
Week 3, Saturday:
Aegis Initiative: C19 x 2
Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct x 2

-Did my 30 burpees and 30 dumbbell curls workout as usual. Exercising every morning as soon as I wake up is getting easy which is a good thing since I haven’t done it for a long time but due to my stack am picking up fast. Also am ready to go at it again the next day instead of the usual giving up.

-Played Aegis Initiative:C19 and Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct overnight in preparation for a flight today. Am ready!

-Will keep this short. Gotta pack my stuff!

2 Likes

Day 20 (Part 2):

Unfortunately I had to come back from the airport because I didn’t fulfill some covid prep requirement. At first I was slightly irritated. But to my surprise, the feeling washed over me and I remembered the quote “life will always swing punches at you. But it isn’t how hard it swings at you but how hard you can take it and still rise up again”. It was from one of the later Rocky movies I believe where he is giving his son (and us) a valuable life lesson. I felt prepared to do it all over again. “I don’t care! Come again at me, bro!”

Seriously, if you want to raise your EQ (Emotional Quotient, not EmperorQ…yet), run Elixir Ultima and RegenerationQ together. If you feel like an easily uprooted plant at the first sign of the soft breeze of emotional turmoil, EU+RQ will give you deep emotionally mature roots to keep you firmly rooted in yourself.

8 Likes

Thats it @Lion!

2 Likes

Day 21
Week 3, Sunday:
Rest Day

-So even though circumstances didn’t work out yesterday, my inner core remained strong. And even if I was forced to go to bed late (around 1am) after returning from the airport, I still set the alarm for 6.30am. Ended up waking at around 6.45am, stared at the wall for a while getting the sleep out of my eyes and went straight to exercise. Goodness gracious me! I can’t recognize myself anymore. Am pushing through inspite of mistakes the day before instead of wallowing in self-pity or excusing myself from a productive day saying that I had a bad day yesterday so I will take it easy today to “recover”. Ah, the mind loves to laze around when all around me has the possibility of comfort. But not anymore. Got today’s workout done even faster than yesterday’s. 30 burpees and 30 dumbbell curls: CHECK.

-After that, the whole day was spent in making my travel preparations all over again. No matter. There was no feeling of regret nor sadness for loss of money/time. That’s not me anymore. Got to work. Booked new tickets. Got the covid tests done again. Filled forms and did 80% of the overall work! And now imagine what will happen when I run The Executive in this state of productivity!? Muahaha.

-Finally am getting a journal and journey right. And that was done by focusing on one Ultima + one Major title properly, taking action and seeing quick results. Easier on the mind and beliefs when we see something working.

-One more week on this stack before jumping to a new playlist. Highly probable that it will be The Executive + EmperorQ. But there is still time to decide.

4 Likes

Day 22
Week 4, Monday:
Rest Day

-So I ended up accidentally falling asleep while listening to a YouTube video overnight. Which led to not playing my stack. Oh well. Will count it as a Rest Day then lol.

-Working out was a bit slower today. Most probably because I felt that adding 10 more burpees felt tougher. But somehow pushed through it. So 40 burpees and 40 dumbbell curls: DONE

-Another hectic day finishing the remaining 20% of travel related work that I mentioned in my last post. Hectic because 20% turned out to be 50%! But I rolled with the punches and handled it.

-8 more days of this stack before I am done with it and am itching for a change. As much as healing is important, I need to achieve some ambitious worldly goals as well. Am thinking that even if I change my stack, I could still run EU+RQ one day a week. That could help continue the emotional healing as I go along pursuing my other goals. Not yet decided on this though. But it sounds like a…sound plan.

3 Likes

Day 23
Week 4, Tuesday:
Elixir Ultima x 3
RegenerationQ x 3

-Added one more loop of Elixir Ultima to the stack for this week.

-40 Burpees and 40 Dumbbell curls done. Am increasingly taking more time working out. Probably because the number of reps are increasing and my mind thinks that it is difficult to complete all of them. Regardless, completed the regime no matter the time it took. It is important that I help my body believe that it can do it by pushing it on with my mind and willpower. It’s a matter of building good habits anyways, and that is what leads to excellence.

-Feeling less need for entertainment or to escape from the real world. Am more able to take on the rigours of real life and handle whatever comes my way whether it is a task I have to do or an emotional trigger that I have to confront. Not perfect yet but noticeably getting better.

-Also able to truly listen to those around me with less and less judgement. While at the same time not being easily influenced and being objective about what am listening to. Basically, keeping my mental frame of origin on myself AND taking into regard other people’s viewpoints which make for some excellent conversations.

-All this is helping me work more in the morning and afternoon, ending the day with a bit of youtube. Instead of previously wasting away the daylight with movies, YouTube, etc. Am getting naturally more productive. And relishing finishing tasks that reward me in the real world and which actually have an impact on my life.

6 Likes

Day 24
Week 4, Wednesday:
Rest Day

-Well technically a rest day because I couldn’t play my stack due to travelling from midnight and well into the morning. And that means I finally was able to successfully complete the trip on my second try that I had failed to do during my first attempt at it.

-Failure makes later success sweeter. Because you realize that victory isn’t easy. It isn’t meant to be. Only the worthy taste the glory of overcoming themselves. Keep pushing yourself to be better :muscle:

-Will give myself some slack for skipping my workout today cause I hear that skipping is a workout lol. But seriously, I walked enough miles today to consider it exercise.

-Am also recognizing the things within me and the circumstances of my life that suck. Interestingly, I have no desire to beat myself up about all of it. It’s a matter of fact perspective on how bad my life is and how much I want it all to change. The first step towards changing is admitting that I have a problem. Avoiding it just doesn’t do me any good. Nor does it help to kick my own ass too much else my legs won’t do much running towards success.

4 Likes

Day 24
Week 4, Thursday:
Elixir Ultima x 1
RegenerationQ x 1

-When I woke up in the morning today, I realized that I didn’t play my stack overnight. Was in such a hurry to get some sleep after the long journey that I just forgot about my subs and straight up hit the sack.

-So there I was, waking up late in the morning but very well rested at our home overseas. No exercise today again huh? Need to sort this out before “no workouts” become a bad habit.

-Played one loop of EU+RQ when I took a nap in the afternoon to somewhat compensate for not running my playlist overnight.

-Am noticing that am not sitting idle anymore. Even here, I started sorting out my room and got rid of a lot of junk that was just sitting there. Dumped outdated computer books and nostalgia pieces that I had sitting around the place. Will do more of that tomorrow.

-Talking about getting rid of stuff, I have been thinking of going minimal for some time now, long before starting this stack. But it’s only now that I “feel minimal”. As in able to get rid of the feeling that things own me. Another point to EU+RQ for that bit of healing.

-On a more serious matter, I was watching the YouTube channel Think Before You Sleep’s video on “Controlling Mother Tries To Force Son To Get Married” and I felt sick in my stomach watching it. The reason being that the son portrayed in this video is how I used to be many years ago when I used to be the “good mama’s boy” and did everything according to my parent’s “god-given authority”. Even though am glad that I said no to the idea of marriage, am still dependent on them for so many things especially as a source of income and security. I can make an excuse that am slightly vision-impaired but that’s the path of weakness. While I was watching this mini-documentary, my mind was racing to find a solution to this issue while at the same time itching to get started with Emperor to resolve my situation in one way or another. Religion and culture are being used by people to manufacture simps in this day and age. And if you look at the Indian culture, this is even more rampant. Ah fuck blaming other people and factors! I will get a handle on this. It doesn’t matter how long it takes, I will achieve self-reliance, whatever it takes!

6 Likes

Great read. Will you be starting a new journal entirely when you begin EmperorQ and Power Can Corrupt or will it be in this same journal just renamed? I’m looking forward to seeing observing your journal once you’ve finished your healing phase :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, @Sage_Ninjistic. I will absolutely be starting a new journal for EmperorQ after 6 more days of this stack. I like keeping things neat lol so will leave this journal intact for those who want to read one more journal of just Elixir Ultima and RegenerationQ (among the many other similar journals). Also it will be easier for me to refer back to this thread if I ever feel the need to self-assess.

3 Likes

Day 25
Week 4, Friday:
Elixir Ultima x 3
RegenerationQ x 3

-Had a small argument with my dad in which I was trying to explain to him about a particular medicine and he kept telling me he understood it but ended up always purchasing the wrong one. It reminded me about his strange habit of trusting others to give him the thing “they are supposed to give him” (for this example, the people at the pharmacy) and it is never his mistake. There is no sense of taking some measure of self-responsibility (like reading the labels on the meds). And I have a feeling that I learnt some of this from him during my childhood thanks to all the sob stories he told me. Being brainwashed into this feeling of self-righteous victimization is a powerful way of feeling powerless even if we are verbally taught to be strong but see examples of the opposite. It also really doesn’t matter if one is an upright citizen (which my dad objectively is) when something goes wrong and we are partly to blame because we didn’t take the right precautions to cover our ass and we need to learn from these mistakes instead of making the same mistakes over and over again.

-I won’t be too hard on him though. As it is he lost his father when he was 14. And he, along with his bigger brother who was around 16 or 17, had to provide for their family in which there were many siblings (a total of 8). Along with a widowed single mother, life wasn’t exactly a walk in the park.

-But related to my personal journey, I realize that it isn’t for me to correct anyone. It’s a futile attempt anyways. We waste energy instead of understanding other people’s character motivations and using that to steer them instead of trying to “preach” to them “right and wrong”. Looking forward to Power Can Corrupt to help me with this when I do run it. Even though am quite good at listening to everyone and decent at conversations, I have yet to master persuasion of authority figures. As an aside, I can handle seduction with okay looking girls with an occasional 8 to 10 when am feeling real good but even that needs to be better.

-On the bright side, am able to use previously gained cognitive knowledge to help me change my behavior based on learning experiences (aka mistakes) like the one I raised in the first point. No more moping about why people don’t act a certain way but rather how can I master reality based on the rules of this world’s game. And based on that note, am so ready for Emperor. 5 more days to go!

4 Likes

I have a very similar background with your dad even the age when I lost mine; I was the eldest so I had to grow up quick to step up. I know now it did some undue stresses and damage in my growth as a person, but I am grateful I am here now to get this sorted and become whole.

I enjoy your Journal @Lion, I am rooting for you. You got this.

4 Likes

Your recent posts on SC are really well written and inspiring and I must admit that after over 5 years of listening to subliminal programs I’ve finally decided to do it right instead of rushing to my ultimate goals. By that I mean doing it in the “right” order starting from healing and cleaning, then switching to building strong alpha foundations and only then aiming at my ultimate goals. The programs I listened in the past helped me clear out some crap but those were old technologies and now when we have Ultima and Q at our disposal it’s time to do some deeper healing/cleaning.

May I know why you decided to use Regeneration instead of Khan St1, please?
I’m thinking about using KhanSt1 rather than Regeneration but I still have time to make the final decision.

2 Likes

I really hope that I’m making an alright choice by having just RegenerationQ without Elixir, lol. I haven’t seen any journals without both and yours so far is particularly pretty deep, especially lately.

But I am definitely looking forward to your Emperor addition.

1 Like

Much thanks, @Apollo. I do empathise with your circumstances and compared to my father, you do have the tools necessary to overcome your challenges.

Especially regarding masculinity. I can be grateful that even if I have a flawed father in the house, some of his resilience and masculine energy has rubbed off on me. I do hope that you will surround yourself with some masculine figures in your life to help with that.

I would recommend Rollo Tomassi’s youtube channel (and his Rational Male series of books) and loads of Jordan Peterson too. With JP, be careful that you don’t overly rely on his take on gender dynamics. Else, he is spot on on a lot of things especially his advice for men. For getting the absolute no-nonsense truth about men though, you can’t go wrong with Rollo.

Other than that, am sure that SubClub subliminals will guide you on the right path as it does for me and many others over here.

Am cheering for you too!

1 Like

Thank you, @Sub.Zero. I had previously run Khan from ST1 to ST4. Even though I gave each stage 30 days each, I did the same mistake which is to overstack Khan with many other titles like Spartan, Sanguine, Emperor Fitness, etc. I was in “buy shiny new thing syndrome” and paid for it. All is not lost though for me since I admitted to myself my mistake and started all over again.

Now regarding the question of RegenerationQ instead of Khan ST1, my original intention was to run EU+RQ purely for physical healing. As much as I believe it can do so if I run them long enough, I was pleasantly surprised by how much emotional healing it did for me. Which changed my goals from physical healing to focus on success because emotional healing helped me bear the challenges of my physical state and I feel confident that I don’t need to be in a hundred percent state of physical well-being to achieve success.

And since EmperorQ focused more on being a solopreuner and my current success goals align with its objectives, I chose to go with the EU+RQ -> EmperorQ route.

You will be perfectly fine starting off with Khan ST1. In my experience too, it was excellent. The only thing I would advice is to embrace the reconciliation you will get with Khan ST1 Total Breakdown for “gain through pain”. I used to want to “dull the pain” of reconciliation using Spartan and Sanguine before but the growth pains of being broken down are good for us and we should be willing to walk through the fire if we ever want to set our lives aflame.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, @Sage_Ninjistic. In my personal opinion, you will be just fine running RegenerationQ by itself. Since now you have the chance to laser-focus on just one title instead of two, you will definitely be rewarded for that.

Also, I advice you to be willing to take the risk of being wrong. Even IF RegenerationQ alone isn’t as good as Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ, so what? You learn as you go. So never fear such dilemmas. Embrace your choice and go hardcore, my friend.

2 Likes

And yet again, I’ve just read through an entire journal.

That was good.

A month of consistent journaling on a specifically defined stack and set of goals.

Kind of makes me want to try out burpees. We’ll see.

1 Like