Raphael's Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ Journal

@James - I agree with everything you say. When you talk about your trips to the library, it reminds me of how I used to read loads of books 20 years ago. When you talk about outrage, I remember my own contributions to it in the Facebook space. Witty though my posts were, they just sowed discord, threw my time away and brought in neither money nor success.

What a waste of youth. I say it with less regret now thanks to my current stack. But time lost will never be found again.

Makes it imperative that we give up such distractions now to focus on more important matters.

To chasing excellence then! Onwards!

4 Likes

@Nameless - This was an excellent interview and review on Emperor. Have you and/or your friend tried the EmperorQ version?

2 Likes

Day 15
Week 3, Monday:
Elixir Ultima x 2
RegenerationQ x 3

-Increased RegenerationQ loop by 1.

-Increased number of burpees and dumbbell curls by 10. So 30 burpees and 30 dumbbell curls: CHECK

-Had a momentary feeling of reconcilliation today which I just “shook off” by just shaking my head. Thankfully no one was around to see me do that “wild man shrug” haha.

-I noticed that am more patient in listening to people talk and today it came intuitively to me that a good storyteller gets inspiration from others by just listening to their stories non-judgmentally. Just like good writers get good by reading a lot.

-Looking forward to catching the Apple iPhone Event in a while. Even as an Android user (and more specifically a Samsung Note fan), am fascinated by gadgets, especially smartphones, and their reviews.

4 Likes

haha this was the video that convinced me to buy emperor :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I watched @Nameless videos too.

1 Like

@Azriel, @khan - Yeah! His videos are pretty useful. Especially on pheromones. Not used them yet but very good info for future reference.

His Emperor video was very free-flowing and they did talk a lot about Ascended Mogul too. At first I wished they focused on just Emperor since that was the title of the video and since I was wanting to know more about it.

But I guess it was my extreme curiosity making me feel that way. There are enough reviews of Emperor in this forum too. And even though I felt a bit unsatisfied about the video, I just ended up enjoying it for what it was: two friends talking about their excellent experiences with SubClub subs.

3 Likes

Day 16
Week 3, Tuesday:
Elixir Ultima x 2
RegenerationQ x 3

-30 burpees and 30 dumbbell curls: CHECK

-There was this woman I was chatting on WhatsApp with (we have even sexted before) who wanted me to reply to her messages more often. I told her frankly that I concentrating on getting my shit together and I wouldn’t have time for all that. I had said this to her before so I guessed this was a shit-test. To make a long story short, I told her that I will call her up when we can meet which could be along time away. And also told her to live her life. If things happen between us, it will. If not, that’s okay too. She took it quite well but by then I was cool and composed and not afraid to let her go. The idea is to be okay with things going either way because neediness is the death sentence to your own frame. We said goodbye and I felt a sense of confidence for overcoming dependence on a woman’s validation to confirm my masculinity. Good job, Elixir Ultima and RegenerationQ!

-Had some moments of “reconcilliation moods” a few times throughout the day. Very short bursts of silent depression which I could get out of by focusing on something else like YouTube and reading. Had these the last few days too. Am sure that very soon, this too shall pass.

-My plans for my next subliminal stack is Executive + EmperorQ in 2 weeks time. After a month on that, I will add PCC to Executive and Emperor. This will help me gain total internal and external power to help me manifest the destiny I desire into this world. Am excited for that especially since the healing stack am doing now is helping me clear all the inner rubble so that I can build a strong foundation for the crown jewel that is EMPEROR. I did debate with myself to run Khan Total Breakdown before this. But I have done it a long time back and have decided that I will go through it again when I do Khan properly next year.

6 Likes

Thats it! @Lion
She will still chat to you some time down the line :smiley:
Let her go you will get many more coming your way.

1 Like

Exactly, @pacman. I could feel it in her vibe that she would be responsive later even though she dropped hints that I might lose her. More importantly though, I didn’t feel bad for keeping my frame whereas previously I would “feel bad” for thinking about myself. Now am like, “hell yeah, I will think about myself. Which is perfectly my right and my strength”

3 Likes

@Lion Oh yeah, this combo is powerful. It is in my daily stack for life.

1 Like

@khan - they are perfect. I think the recent updates on EU and RQ made them even more awesome. Perfect stack for anyone who needs some powerful inner healing.

3 Likes

Day 17
Week 3, Wednesday:
Elixir Ultima x 2
RegenerationQ x 3

-Did my 30 burpees + dumbbell curls.

-Am waking up consistently early these days at 6.30 am (am setting a goal to change this to 6am, and later 5.30am and finally 5am).

-Also motivated to sleep between 11.00 to 11:30 pm so that I can wake up early to do my workout (these timings too will be changed according so that I can wake up earlier).

-Had to go out today to do some covid tests for travel purposes. What I noticed is that I felt a bit powerless around people thanks to my vision and hearing issues but also noticed that I recovered from that feeling quickly. Previously, I used to dwell on such feelings for a long time but now am able to get my frame back within a minute.

-Relating to my previous point, my moods are generally calm and peaceful. I don’t have long bouts of depression anymore which is a BIG win in my book.

-Can’t wait to go EmperorQ + PCC in 2 weeks time so as to take a more pro-active stance in my life and to take back control. But at the same time, I have no regrets running EU + RQ, thanks to which I am building this strong emotionally stable foundation to construct my EMPEROR mindset upon.

2 Likes

I cant wait for you to go on Emperor lol

1 Like

@pacman - haha! Same here, man. You are on the Khan Journey, I believe?

1 Like

Yes stage 1 so far… :muscle:

1 Like

@pacman - BREAKING DOWN THOSE FOUNDATIONS TO MAKE A BEASTLY NEW ONE! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Am wondering what would happen once you go with EF and the beast unleashed/within ultimas.

1 Like

@d1gz - I do have some experience with Emperor Fitness and the Beast duos but must admit I wasn’t consistent AND I frickin overstacked it.

But yeah, I can imagine it working with my workouts for a more powerful body.

It’s in my 2021 plans to run the multistages like Khan, Ecstasy of Gold and Emperor Fitness (properly). Not yet decided the order in which I will run them but am sure my soon-to-be EmperorQ journey will show the way.

Day 18
Week 3, Thursday:
Elixir Ultima x 2
RegenerationQ x 3

-Getting easier to wake up at 6.30am these days and perform my workout (today I even woke up at 6.20am). Can feel myself getting fitter slowly but surely. 30 burpees and 30 dumbbell curls done.

-Today I was strongly desiring to upgrade my phone and expecting someone else to gift one to me. I thought about this desire to get things from others and validation from those around me. I understood how this was making me dependent on external forces that kept my mind weak and my life without freedom. I gathered my thoughts and feelings, and decided to no more be that person who expects things from others. I will earn and give myself the things I desire. And also provide for those who deserve it. As it is, I have enough tools to create my success. So I will use what I have and create my independent life. It will take time but am ready!

4 Likes

Day 19
Week 3, Friday:
Elixir Ultima x 2
RegenerationQ x 3

-30 burpees and 30 dumbbell curls: DONE

-Nothing much to report today other than finished getting all the necessary documents and printouts for tomorrow’s flight ready. Covid travel preparation takes a couple of weeks when you are flying international and am glad it’s done.

-Talking about covid travel, will be playing Aegis Initiative: C19, today and tomorrow. Saturday and Sunday was supposed to be rest days but hey, gotta prepare my immune system for the ride.

PS: the last time I used AI: C19 for air travel was when I went on a domestic flight. It kept me safe all the way to my destination and back.