Raphael's Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ Journal

I, and I’m sure others agree, am looking forward to it, buddy.

Cya then! Safe travels.

5 Likes

Hope u doing fine buddy and safe :+1:

3 Likes

Bon Voyage!
Safe Travels
Happy Emperoring

3 Likes

Hope to hear from you soon, mate! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here. Take care, bro.

1 Like

@Lion I gotta say in all the times I read the description of Regeneration, I never noticed the words “Foundations of a Powerful Man”. I always associated Regeneration with just healing. Wow, that’s a pretty cool bonus. In hindsight, I shouldn’t be surprised that it does that. I’m currently redoing Regeneration right now with Khan stage 1. So far it’s going pretty smoothly.
I’m re-reading your journal for inspiration. A very well written journal.

2 Likes

Yup. Regeneration was awesome. It was even better along with Elixir.

A very interesting combo.

Thanks, man. This was one of the few times I stayed consistent with a stack and hence got some excellent realizations and mental/emotional healing.

Am trying to replicate sticking to something right now lol

2 Likes

I just watched The Social Dilemma. Stuff I already knew was going on, but chilling nonetheless.

1 Like

That looks interesting. Thank you for mentioning it.

1 Like

I hope they gave you your money back.

1 Like

I’ve decided to highlight this, so that others can benefit. EU for the noobs is the old Elixir Ultima.

1 Like

Several others have commented on the increased appetite they have when playing Elixir and Regeneration. Anybody experiencing this with the new ZP?

1 Like

Thank you!

If I had a recommendation for just ONE stack combo, it would be this. An excellent foundational/beginner healing stack too.

1 Like

I agree. I’m taking two months off from my current stack, and I’m going to do Regen. and Elixir together!

1 Like

Right on!

1 Like