R.I.C.H. made me over $6,000 in 15 loops! - Review

Yes, you read that right.

R.I.C.H. is a truly powerful sub and I can tell that it is focused purely around manifesting money.
Because this is what it does.

I already run a business, so the pathway to manifestation is there (important!).

But after running RICH for just 15 loops I can attest to AT LEAST $6,000 I manifested from that.
How?

I suddenly got huge sales from programs I was not promoting anywhere ($3,000 coaching) and an affiliate product that has sold ZERO times before RICH and sits now at over $2,000.

So if you already have a pathway (I.e. a business, you sell anything, you trade FOREX, or there is ANY way in which you could get money) then RICH will make it happen.

The only additional thing I did is that I have a “manifestation journal” (lovely called The Crescendo) in which I write down “affirmations” or conscious guidance.
In this case, the only sentence I write down every morning is “I receive an unexpected big sum of money.”

I write down more of these things, but only the money has manifested so far which is additional affirmation that RICH is doing its job.

Great sub!

Technical details:

• I run Solace (which makes it Ultima V1, right? (EDIT: Saint said it doesn’t, it’s V2!) )
  • The first 10 days, I ran it every day one loop, now I run it once a week (works better for me).
53 Likes

Congrats, @AlexanderGraves. Really inspired by your review

2 Likes

Great stuff. I can attest to RICH helping me out financially as well, though it is not like this! Then again, I haven’t been writing “I receive an unexpected big sum of money" lately… :wink:

4 Likes

Gotta give credit to the manifestation writing technique since I got that from your (fantastic) journal!

Been working great so far!

4 Likes

Congrats Alex this is just how powerful manifestations are using Stark i am manifestating truck loads of money.

Once you have an idea and take a pragmatic approach things happen.

6 Likes

Stark will be added to the stack once I am on Stage 4 of Khan for a while.

Looking forward to that!

Glad to see it’s been working for you as well!

2 Likes

I actually started my new khan stage 4 custom a week ago. Its really making me angry and short tempered with people who i see as time wasters.

1 Like

Nah — RICH was the first Ultima v2 title.

5 Likes

I’m going to run R.I.C.H at least twice a day five days a week from now on

1 Like

That seems a bit much to me.

Unless you had good results with running Ultimas this way in the past?

Also, you have a pathway to manifestation for money?

I am working on my own business. Going through coursework at the moment . Two loops is too much?

4 Likes

I ran 3 loops in a row last night of R.I.C.H. while watching TV on Amazon Prime. Then went to bed. No problems yet.

2 Likes

one loop a day is more than good enough!

4 Likes

Sorry to keep rehashing questions. So Solace R.I.C.H. is only different in having the Solace mask? The scripting is the same as in the one titled R.I.C.H. Ultima V2?

3 Likes

LOL… i thought this was gonna end with “when i woke up I made this much $$”

the mind expects what it expects :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Those are fantastic results man!

Emphasis on this people👇

3 Likes

Exactly.

We saw this multiple times on the forums, right? “I run RICH 15x a day but there is no magic money in my bank account” :wink:

There is no definitive answer to this imo.

For me (PERSONALLY) Ultima titles are SO powerful I can really only listen to 2-3 Ultimas PER WEEK (on top of the Major stack) otherwise I am overloaded as hell.

Others run 3 a day and there’s nothing.

But if I learned anything from that HUGE discussion today in the other thread with Saint and that other guy, then that with the new technology (UV2, QV2) less is more!

4 Likes

Something I definitely have to remind myself of often

1 Like

Two loops has been the sweet spot for me so far with RICH.

4 Likes

2 loops per day? @Malkuth