Main Disc. Thread - Project Solace Public Test

Not quite sure if this is even official.

But you can pm them and just ask

Pretty sure they’ve said you can ask for it in the notes or something.

1 Like

I read that somewhere too

Saint answered to this that RICH Solace is actually V2 tech!
I don’t know about the other Solace masks, but for RICH this is definitely the case!

3 Likes

@AlexanderGraves where did you see this? If so I’m going to try RICH Solace soon.

@SubliminalUser it’s In Alex’s R.I.C.H review thread.

2 Likes

That’s great, running it now.

I love the solace mask. Haven’t used it since it came out due to using subs that don’t have a solace mask but listened for 10 minutes with WANTED and it’s so gentle on my ears and the softness is great to listen to for me - especially when watching TV and having it on underneath the track with AudioShare.

Can’t wait to hear the other tracks that are possibly in the making and for Solace to be offered more.

6 Likes

Y’all should hear Solace in Dolby Atmos. Not sure if it’ll ever be a product, but it’s incredible.

7 Likes

If it’s any consolation, iPhone will receive Dolby Atmos support with certain AirPods soon. COUGH

I heard. Hence why I started playing with Atmos. If there’s a demand for it, I’ll definitely look at making it a product.

Many Android phones, including Samsung Galaxy phones, already support Atmos. Any chance of releasing a test sample?

That’s how Apple works. Android comes up with stuff first, then Apple waits years to release their own, then they say “Look what we made!”

No, they were built for a 7.1 Dolby Atmos system. The “Atmos” that the phones support are a form of virtualization. Atmos technology bounces the sound off the walls in order to create a very immersive soundstage. A phone (for now) can’t do that. You’d do better to stick with Solace, as that mask is run through Dolby.io’s apis.

1 Like

To be fair…they do polish it up and make it actually work better a majority of the time. Anytime I’ve used a feature from them compared to when I used it on my Android Apple have made it better.

To not derail the thread too much…

I love Solace.
I really want to be able to use it for my custom, and Limit Destroyer right now as R.I.C.H and Wanted already have a solace version and I’m running all my subs over night again via masked due to using Ultima.

I loveee the solace so much more than the regular masked.

i can actually have conversation with people and hear them clearly while on it, where the regular mask its too noisy and penetrative.

Can i ask for solace track when i order a custom?

1 Like

Yes, but the Solace track replaces the regular mask. You won’t get both a Solace mask and a regular mask. You’ll still get the ultrasonic either way.

4 Likes

I wonder how Ultrasonic versions stack up in efficacy compared to the Solace masked version?

Most of our conversations here are comparing the original masked version to the Solace masked version. Don’t really hear anyone comparing Ultrasonic to Solace.

1 Like

I tried the Solace a few times more, but I keep having problems of it making me unrestfull because there’s barely any stimulation going on.

And in some cases it makes me pee a lot, I wish the solace had a bit more stuff going on, it luls my brain into sleep.

As a side note, it is more usefull in noisy envoriments but in a quiet envoriment i dont like it (note i do have ADHD, and my brain is quickly understimulated)

im not sure if @James has similar experiences :)?

1 Like

Was wondering even though i dont think this can happrn is the anything like the solace happening with ultrasonic later down?
Also can you check the gaming mastery x thread please