Main Disc. Thread - Project Solace Public Test

I am a fan of Solace Enhanced, it’s very soothing to the ears, and peaceful.

White-noise literally feels like noise!

Not doing any comparision here, [EDIT - Please follow the rules regarding mentioning other companies] uses Binaural beats which are used for sleep, relaxation and meditation. They sounds very good and cool as well and are very soothing to ears and mind. (He also says you just need to listen once a day, and they have worked)

@SaintSovereign
I was wondering why can’t we have same kind of soothing music in our subliminals here, will be great.

Second that @SaintSovereign.

If you use an app like the Infinity Player that @Grasping_infinity made, you could listen to masked or ultrasonic while playing music at the same time.

2 Likes

To those who have used Solace, what’s the general consensus regarding the animal noises in the background? Many of you have expressed that it’s distracting. Help us out by answering the following poll:

• Remove the animal sounds!
  • Keep em!
  • Don’t care either way…

0 voters

Thanks!

4 Likes

I would vote for more if there was an option :smiley:

They’re perfect when meditating, or just relaxing - truly moves the imagination

1 Like

Yes, the animal sounds are the most distracting part of it. Besides that solace is incredibly not disruptive!

1 Like

Don’t have any problems with it. It’s quite comfy for me.

what?I didn’t even know there is animal sounds in the background…I like solace…it is smooth and easy to listen to when I sleep…

4 Likes

Interesting. I like them a lot.

Gives me a very relaxed feeling of being in a jungle :sunglasses:

People are very different, indeed.

I didn’t know there was animal noises, I’ve never played solace that loud. Keep em.

1 Like

What animal noises ? LOL

4 Likes

Lol,i must be playing it too soft.Didnt hear any animals in rich crypto :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Crypto Jungle :smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

I listen to music and watch movies anyways while the subliminals are on.
Using another VLC Player, so I have multiple VLC player running.

I wish there was a Solace prototype for DR, even if it was just for ST4 or the Ultima. I would test the hell out of that one!

2 Likes

is solace is the same thing as Q+ ? but different names?

when are we going to expect this new technology ? a couple of months?

years? if its months then great ill be waiting untill then to get my custom so its Q+ :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

No, solace is a mask. It’s much more gentle than the normal mask we have which is the running water one covering the subs that you listen to.

Noone knows. We’re hoping for near the end of the year/next year. But we’re close.

3 Likes

Can u explain my question?
I see that external manifestation with Qv2 is noticeable and that happens in unexpected? But inside i don’t feel the attitude i must feel according to the product. But when i ran Qv1 products ( i ran two of them). Internally it feels better and feel like consistent.
With Qv2 one loop feels so dense. While 3 loops of Q v1feels nothing and Qv1 encouraged me to be consistent but with Qv2 i need rest days more sometimes my mind feels like no more… its a waste of time since results take time .but the results are better and i believe in saint’s words. He told that it is much worthy :grin:

What’s your listening routine?

I am listening in alternate days nows. One day listening and one day rest.
But before that i was listening 2 loops or 3 loops and taking less breaks even with Qv2. Listening like 6 days a week 2 loops every day. I underestimated the tech before and thought qv2 is ame as q just little more effective. With emperor i didn’t even realize the recon. I was humbled when i listened to stark Qv2 and understood importance of rest days on basis of people’s experiences. I am getting the motivation from Am as well. This product works well for me.
I think i should have run emperor thrice a week one loop per day.

2 Likes