R.I.C.H. made me over $6,000 in 15 loops! - Review

I run 2 loops of RICH every day, it’s been about one month now an no issues.

1 Like

Yes. I’m running it as a booster.

Wait, wouldn’t running it twice on the same day make it a main stack sub by default?

When he was running the Ultima version yes.

With the new ZP version no, only needs to run one loop on ZP.

1 Like

Zp won’t replace the regular in store version will it? Like the people straight up takes the regular version off market, it’s left down to personal choice?

You can download both for now.

Don’t know for how long this stays that way.

1 Like

ZP will eventually override the main store I believe. So download both so you have both files if you want them.

1 Like

Well right now I’m waiting for them to hit me back up to figure out this quad pay thing, so I can hurry up and order all I want and need before they decide

That’s what I was afraid of, currently waiting for them to respond to my ticket, plus I gotta layout my reflections and plans

Why do you necessary need the Qv2 version over ZP?

1 Like

When Q was released, there were some who wanted to keep using the older tech New Dawn. When Qv2 was released, there were some who wanted to keep using Q. When ZP is released, there will be several who want to use Qv2. And this will continue.

I have said this before and will say it again:

1. Old tech is unnecessary. When you have the latest one, use it. You might have to change your habits a bit, but any new build will only improve your results.

2. They cannot keep all the old files. They did that before but new customers kept getting confused on which were the latest files and hence the Co-Founders decided to not keep them anymore.

7 Likes

@James RICH is like the teacher at school you never had but wanted. The one who wanted to give you a vocational education rather then just useless abstracts.

4 Likes

That is a great result!

1 Like

Blackadder sounds like Robert Kiyosaki over here.

1 Like

Because I think I figured out how to to actually run a large stack, especially with weapon x. But there is no way of doing such with zero point, three is the hard limit no matter what if you have else in your stack, not too mention I can’t do customs yet since fuck tryna afford them, I couldn’t even buy them now if I tried

1 Like

I can understand something like emperor which from I heard cuz I only arrived during the qv2, it had like 4 versions of it, same thing with a lot of other ones, so I understand that, but qv2 should be different since instead 3 or 4 or 5 different versions of this one sub it’s literally just qv2 vs zp. I understand new shit is better somehow, but that’s not the flat thing for everything, innovation lit but not everyone should be forced into a Lane just it’s new shit, and unless zp can produce damn near same day or week results, I’m talking massive change, then Im sticking with qv2, which I’ll admit I’m a rookie at subclub and only started on the 22nd of September, but even so it’s not like qv2 is that old, it literally cam in conception just a few months ago so it’s still brand new, i understand the need to constantly move forward ahead but almost all of y’all been here for a 1 plus, so a good amount of y’all goals is met which great for y’all, but I’m only slightly experienced with the subs and do to my not understanding on how fully utilize subs and everything along with this bullshit at my job left me all over the place leaving the growth passive and still got pretty awesome results even though the beginning stack had mostly healing subs, constant relapse and the stack being heavy( well I think it is). What I guess I’m tryna say, since I need to get dressed for work, is that I want to multitask my growth, I have too many goals for me to focus on a couple of things for 3 or 4 months before seeing grand results and still stick with it for a couple more months before finally switching, and I doubt the zp is that fast, especially if stacked with a normal sub

1 Like

I agree and relate to this in general. Just today, my cell phone carrier “turned off” LTE calls with my phone because I’m still using an iPhone 6S Plus. The last model before Crapple decided people don’t need headphone jacks anymore.

The phone still works great for the most part, yet they’re trying to force me into “upgrading” to a new phone.

Anyway. I run R.I.C.H. so I don’t have to worry about shit like that anymore. One of my “someday/maybe” dreams is to be smart enough like Tony Stark where I can engineer my own cell phone exactly the way I want it.

Most of my problems in life seem to come down to not enough money. My overall goal is to build enough wealth that I can tell anyone to fuck off if I don’t feel like messing with them.

8 Likes

Thank you for understanding where I’m coming from, like upgrades cool and all but the shizz just been upgraded! So what would be the need for another upgrade, not too be offered, but to completely get rid of the newest one just to be “this is BeTtEr, you don’t need the other one” is just weird to me frfr. But I can respect the goal of making your own phone, hell I want to be able to make my own everything, from crypto to video games and cars. I want so much money that I could spend the equivalent of the US military budget every few months and react like Jeff bezos would react to being told guacamole is extra :rofl:

1 Like

If you had joined SubClub a couple of months later (2022) you would only have ZP to start. There wouldn’t be any Qv2 files in the Download section. So ofcourse naturally you will start there and you wouldn’t have any issues with it.

That’s the same thing everyone is going through when they prefer the previous version.

Anyway, you can choose Qv2 since you have the files. No one can make you use ZP. My point is that ZP is better. That’s all.

2 Likes

I disagree with what you said, since you’re not wrong. But how is zp better than qv2, especially with the major limitations of only allowing three subs in a stack?