Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

Looking forward to your progress on copywriting.

2 Likes

Excellent.

I look forward to hearing about your first custies in the near future.

3 Likes

If R.I.C.H. is V2 core already, why was there a separate V2 version created? What’s the difference between the original R.I.C.H. Ultima and R.I.C.H. Ultima V2?

@SaintSovereign @Fire

2 Likes

RICH started as Ultima B core, which was an upgrade in itself from previous releases, but was then further upgraded to Ultima v2.

@SaintSovereign will RICH Solace version get a v2 upgrade as well?

Solace R.I.C.H is already v2.

1 Like

Don’t think you know how happy I am to see this.

8 Likes

I don’t actually remember. I think the original v2 was more of a prototype, so I just rebuilt all the other v2 titles too.

1 Like

Yep,you confirmed paragon was a prototype.Not sure about rich though

2 Likes

I wrote yesterday in the RICH Crypto thread about how my dad randomly bought me a Macbook “for trading”. At the moment, I vounteer and help out with a family member’s store from time to time. Just now, some guy came up and after I gave his order, he pretty much out of nowhere asked me if I was looking for a part-time job. Gave me all the contact info and stuff. Not sure if I’ll pursue it but it was interesting.

And shortly after that, as I was looking in the cash register to give back some change to someone, I noticed someone wrote on a dollar bill they gave me, “Money Is Coming” on the front and back. Showed the family member and she told me to keep it as a good sign.

14 Likes

Holy :poop:

The floodgates have opened, gentlemen. Ran a loop of RICH this morning before my interview for a top 2 company in their respective line of business. Had a great phone screen a couple days ago after running RICH. This was like the first legit interview though with a decision maker. After the initial formal, “tell me about yourself” convo, hiring manager immediately goes “look, there’s no doubt in my mind that you are qualified for this position. @i_am is qualified for this position, that’s not even a question so let’s even move on from any questions regarding you being qualified … yada yada yada *goes into next relevant topic”.

As this was happening, it was like a very surreal, extremely in the moment, feeling… like a mixture of “I don’t believe this is happening” and “I already knew this would happen because I’m using cheat codes”. It almost didn’t feel real. Literally like I was in a scripted movie. Hard to explain. Had a feeling like, whatever I want or desire I can make it happen in this reality. This job was my favorite I’ve interviewed and I believe the best opportunity for me. The structure of the day-to-day and overall responsibilities, trainings, etc. were EXACTLY like my last job although completely different industries (this is a way better industry). Unlike, my last job, this company is actually a leader in its space instead of an unknown small fry trying to take a piece of the pie. Got invited to the next steps. This job is already mine, I can feel it, and I was telling myself that beforehand.

Compare this to my interviews with companies from a couple weeks ago. I just started DR ST1 and decided to run a loop right before those interviews. Don’t ask me why, I don’t know lol… As you can imagine, I have not heard back at all from those companies. Those positions were not even as good. I’m still running DR ST1 as my main program… in fact, I ran a loop last night. But RICH an hour or two before was definitely the right move.

TLDR: 5 minutes in first interview, hiring manager goes “yup, you’re qualified”

20 Likes

My mom gave me $1500 yesterday too, didn’t mention that. I’m traveling a little soon and she was like, “here, for your trip”

13 Likes

I know I’m super late to this party, but I finally decided to go for it… just bought RICH.

Let’s do this!

7 Likes

Now this I can’t wait to see. You’ve already got all of the action and the paths to manifestation in place.

Should basically be a runway for the program to take off.

Enjoy the flight!

7 Likes

I did 1 loop last night, just finishing a 2nd loop now. I’ve already gotten some results… and that’s an understatement.

I heard the mail carrier put something in our mailbox late yesterday afternoon, but didn’t check it until after dinner, after listening to RICH.

Hmm, an envelope from my favorite people (tax-related)… opened it up, and my jaw hit the front porch. They re-calculated a tax refund from 2019… it was a check for several thousand dollars. :astonished:

Un-f*cking-believable.

I had to look in my wallet again this morning to make sure I hadn’t dreamed that… but nope, there it was.

If anyone hasn’t bought RICH yet, you need to do 2 things… get your head examined (lol jk!) and BUY THIS FREAKING SUB.

WOW.

p.s. Anyone who has read even a few of my posts will (hopefully) know I don’t make sh*t up and I’m not in the habit of pulling people’s legs or trolling. This happened.
I am, of course, aware that the envelope was already in the mailbox before I bought RICH, but the timing and the sheer surprise of the event… right after RICH… was quite the coincidence. Regardless, this will be in my stack rotation for a while. :money_mouth_face:

18 Likes

Yea RICH is awesome. I’ve done no wealth titles whatsoever. Healing just through DR. Attributable results are above $10,000 now.

5 Likes

@BLACKICE that is so cool. I may run R.I.C.H later today. I have been running healing subs which I would say R.I.C.H does fit into

1 Like

I believe you. I had a similar result with a tax return. Not as big as yours.

Online tax return software estimated $700 CAD for 2020 year but I got about $1800.

RICH is great.

2 Likes

Hm, hey everyone

does RICH have any scripting that makes you more open to spending money to make more life-enhancements to your life? Sorta thinking there’s some abundance mentality stuff regarding money that makes you more comfortable with spending the money required to upgrading your environment.

New purchases since RICH

Ultra-wide 34 inch Monitor
motorized standing desk (opted for the larger size too)
Keychron mechanical keyboard
resistance bands set with supplements (making health a priority too)

for some reason i’m getting the urge to buy a plant for my standup desk too (no idea what this is about lmao), like a money tree or jade plant.

I also have some nootropics in the cart right now LOL.

Of course all of this is useful for me and my business, but wondering if this showed up in your life as well while running RICH v2

Feels really good. A lot of the stuff I havent upgraded since college (years ago) and were sorta ‘off my radar screen’ but now I’m like “dude, it’s time to look the part, you treat your clients better than you treat yourself” lol

Anyhow, just rambling.

4 Likes