Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

If it works well for you just stick to it. I found my protocol (mentioned above) and when I went beyond it I got overloaded so I deem it optimal when it comes to the amount of exposure. Results wise it’s good but I guess I shall see most benefits when doing a washout. Of course, if I wanted to change my stack I would have to find and apply a different protocol.

One day on and one day off seems like a very good way to listen to Qv2, I am curious what is recommended number of loops to listen on days on? 1 - 2 - 3 or even more?

Here you go:

1 Like

Yes, but there is no specification of your stack. Of course, I will run one loop for every title, but there are no specifications how many titles are still ok.

2 Likes

3-2 loops.

3 loops on Monday, 2 loops on Tuesday and so on. With 2 days off and that’s during the weekend.

Here’s what I’m accomplishing…

Control over my emotions when my needs aren’t being met.(moon in Pisces, normally it’s a b to deal with)

Taking care of myself better than ever.

More respect from family…

Not just family, people look down(male or female) when I engage in eye contact and there’s lingering gazes when I’m not looking at them… and when I catch them, they display submissive behavior.

Absorbing things way faster than before and I can now stick through boring things thanks to Executive(strictly 1 loop).

More ambitious… and productive.

I’m now in control of my distractions.

Winning mindset by that, from the moment I wake up I prime myself for success.

More vocal and authentic.

And the recon is now manageable… at first it threw me off schedule, made me question myself and my work until I had a resolution. Before the resolution I used to distract myself with pubg.

Thinking more like the rich… more update on this will come.

I think I’ve found my sweet spot.

3 Likes

I think that’s why I’m having a pretty easy time with TB. I did Regeneration for four months, before TB. Newcomers need to understand that point. Healing is an excellent first step…

1 Like

I keep it on the lowest level possible. I can barely hear the water as well. But I found anything more than one loop in a day, gives me tinnitus. So I only listen to one sub, one loop a day.
How many loops are listening to in a day? If more than one, try cutting down to just one sub.

1 Like

What @Sub.Zero said. Ya’ll begged for a new listening pattern for Qv2. The experimental protocol that we’re testing is 1 loop per title each day, then take the next day off. Increase as necessary. Or, you can stick with the existing, proven pattern that’s in the instructions.

Many of you just got shook by the reconciliation caused by Qv2’s strength. A few you totally broke tf down (sorry @Hermit, gotta call you out on that one) and start making wild accusations. Truth of the matter is, most of you just needed to take a few more rest days and get back at it. But, now you have the new recommendations.

10 Likes

ROFL. ONE LOOP. I don’t understand why this becoming so complicated. It’s one loop per title, per day to start, then take the next day off. If you’re not getting the results that you’re used to, or you think you can handle more, add more loops.

9 Likes

Going to switch to this new pattern next Monday.

Might even rest until then, then kick things off with the new pattern.

2 Likes

I agree with you. But, boy when I was on a 10 day washout, my mind kept telling me, that I’m going to lose all the gains that I’ve made. That I’m wasting my time. Here’s to more washouts!

1 Like

how2listen qv2???

loops

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I find the recon with Qv2 way sneakier than before.

For me it was always accompanied by headaches & tinnitus in the past, quite easy to recognize.

Overdoing Wanted hit way worse (emotionally, much longer) but it took me longer to realize it was recon because it felt so different. (No headache or tinnitus at all.)

3 Likes

I only listen to one loop per track. Do you get results at that low? Recently I’ve gone louder because they aren’t ultrasonics so it shouldn’t matter

1 Like

Are they really rest days? Or should we start calling them processing days?

How many tracks are listening to in a day?

2-3 depending on the day

1 Like

I’m doing a healing sub TB. It’s harder to gauge progress, when your mind is removing things from the past. I’ll know for sure on stage 2.

If your tinnitus is bad, choose one sub and do one loop a day. If I do two loops in a 24 hour period tinnitus acts up.

It’s not that bad. It’s barely noticeable. And honestly it’s probably an ear wax issue rather than a sub issue

1 Like