Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Since running Qv2 and the new Ultima versions, I have not had much reconciliation. I’ve been running this playlist.

LExec, RICH Qv2, Emperor Qv2, Renaissance Man, RICH Qv2.

Have had fatigue, tiredness in the past (mainly from Emperor) before the upgrades. Not so much now.

2 Likes

What’s your listening routine if I may ask, please?

1 Like

Yes, sure thing.

My sub listening days are from Sunday to Thursday with Friday and Saturday as my two rest days.

I do this:

• Limitless Executive Qv2
  • RICH Qv2
  • Emperor Qv2
  • Renaissance Man
  • RICH Qv2

I don’t do 5 loops in a row on a listening day.

Limitless Exec and RICH would be done in the mornings for me, Emperor and RM in afternoons. The second RICH loop would be typically in the evening after my afternoon work.

Spacing it out in the day helps for me.

3 Likes

I will try this as well.

Especially after QV2 being so strong!

1 Like

Yes, give it a try.

Lunch break, no subs.

Walk to the park, no subs. And so on.

Paragon obliterated my beginning signs of a cold better than Exodia.

4 Likes

I did that too on my fifth day I went two loops custom one two loops custom two up from one each and it feels amazing

2 Likes

It’s still early but I do feel that DR QV2 is pushing me to be far less emotional and much more nonchalant about a lot of things . I just want things to be as quiet and undramatic as possible.

6 Likes

Dragon Reborn (St1):

1 Like

Dragon Reborn and the Emperor:

1 Like

Ascension Mogul:

2 Likes

QV2 Emperor custom:

1 Like

I also having kidney troubles and dragon reborn is quite incrdible as I feel it is working on it. By the way kidney is associated with fear.

1 Like

Very interesting, you learn something new everyday

2 Likes

Yup. This is part of Chinese medicine theory (in which each major organ is associated with a particular emotional state). But it’s also true in Western medicine.

Ad-=‘above’. Renal=‘kidneys’. Put ‘em together. Adrenal. The glands and the hormone of threat and stress response. Physically sit right on top of the kidneys.

The British name is the same:

Epi- above. Nephros- kidneys.

Epinephrine.

7 Likes

Can you tell me about the rest of the organs and their emotion?

1 Like

Have you considered Paragon Complete as well?

1 Like

9 Likes

This is some usefull information when one is cleansing themselves

1 Like

The above diagrams represent traditional Chinese medicine theory. It’s not perfect or magick. It’s a medical system, developed by human beings, with strengths and limitations and is best approached as such.

But it can be useful.

5 Likes