Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

The forge module is in Emperor. In the description it says that it’s used in every subliminal. It used to be called Evolution

1 Like

I think this is confirmed

The Forge

“While The Forge is contained in all subliminals, it is best known for being in the Emperor as the module EVOLUTION that was thoroughly upgraded, and for being a powerful driver of improvement. The aim of The Forge is to manifest situations that will test you, challenge you, teach you things and evolve you. It will create these situations so that not only you are truly changed, but that you profit from them.”

2 Likes

that sounds scary, not scary as not facing challenges but scary as putting more load and sometimes overloading your self with challenges with everytime your exposed to the script if that makes sense ?. dont get me wrong life is full of challenges

but i think adding more challenges and more affirmations to provoke more challenges isnt that a bit hard ? givin that life will test you anyway and will make new challenges appear either ways

so why put emphasis on more challenges ?

hmmmm, but im kinda into it though

3 Likes

My impression is that it’s a Trial by Fire kind of thing. For the absolute masochist. I wouldn’t dare to use this, at least in this period of my life. Maybe it’s suitable for people who are living comfortable lives and who want more of a challenge. Though maybe it’s not as scary as it seems.

It is really not that bad ^

4 Likes

That definitely makes it sound a lot more appealing than it first seems. Sounds like something I’d want to get in my next Custom.

1 Like

Don’t forget the ending…

This softens it

1 Like

had the same thought like yours , like why in hell would i want challenges everyday like im jumping around in hell? and getting stinged by fire?

i mean life will shove some stuff right into my face anyways, why burn myself more ?

i hope thats not how emperor works, just burning your ass hahahah

2 Likes

hmmmmm. my main idea is not to get burned with these challenges and overload your life with just to improve, sure if it helps me evolve and become a better version for myself, im down for it

but im talking about the threshold of being overloaded with challenges, and your sub-concious being all about challenges and overcoming them untill your burned out and pooofffffff,… beeb boop 404 eror

The balance is needed between these 2 sides and not so much emphasis on the challenges side

1 Like

This is why I’ve always ran away from emperor, Challenges being manifested scares me to be quite honest . On Ascension and emperor In the past even though my runs with emperor were very short lived, I had situations come up were men tried to fight me, or cross me in a way I had to say or do something. As a nice guy who struggles with tension and conflict it was tough for me to deal with this.
Emperor though is the ultimate masculinity sub in my opinion, from reading the sales page and people’s experience with it. I’m forcing myself to use it to grow as a man. I’m looking at emperor as a rites of passage, I’m letting it do its thing to teach me how to be a man. I’ve been to much of a man child in my life. I’m going to do my best to stick with it for at least the rest of the year.
That’s the reason fire and saint said back in the days there will be people who can’t handle emperor, because it’s going to be to much for them. They even put a warning on it

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, your intention is admirable.

2 Likes

I wonder if iron throne does the same thing with the gaze ? the sales page says something about unlocking all of your sexuality. I haven’t read much reviews on it other than amash and some others since I been here though

I would think so :thinking: but it won’t be the same gaze as primal seduction has a different feel to it based on the journals I’ve read

1 Like

i would love to hear more about this subject if emperor is basically overloading people with challenges and how does the threshhold work for balancing between challenges and regular life

but i assume its not a tool to make your life harder, since they dont force some kind of scripting on you

idk tbh, i wanna hear from @SaintSovereign and @Fire

i really like emperor, it seems like a good core for everything and improving anyone’s life aspects, but i hope my concerns arent true about it, and that it “if youre not ready dont run it” thing

where just like @Beowulf mentions, youd have to be a masochist to want to experience suffering and lots of challenges on a regular basis just to grow, which is something thats gonna burn you out on the road

2 Likes

Support ticket time :wink:

1 Like

Would you please summarize what you want to know in 100 words or less and post it as a reply to this?

Here’s what I found on challenges.

14 Likes

this very helpful, i was gonna submit a ticket but this is very helpful

thanks friend

You’re welcome.

1 Like