Questions about exposure

It’s not like lifting. It’s more like going to the gym. At least with most titles.
But going to the gym doesn’t create muscles. Taking action in the gym does. Only if you use the equipment in the gym and start lifting you build muscles.
Let’s say you listen to Libertine and SSX. This alone will not bring women to your flat. You need to get active and start exposing yourself to women, start talking with them, perhaps study how to approach them properly. Then the subs can work it’s magic.

Action is key.

Not taking action can lead to serious recon because your subconscious is persuaded to change but is always confronted with no action and doesn’t see results.

A few years back, before ZP, listening times were hours. Some played the subs non stop ultrasonic, all day long.
But with ZP less is more.

It can be, that subs take their time, because they need to lay the groundwork. But generally speaking, action is the secret to success, not excessive exposure (not that I’m saying you aim for that).

I would just follow the schedule and put EoG as my third ZP title for undivided immersion

• Day 1: 1x first ZP title, 1x second ZP title
  • Day 2: Rest
  • Day 3: 1x third ZP title
  • Day 4: Rest
  • Day 5: 1x first ZP title, 1x second ZP title
  • Day 6: Rest
  • Day 7: 1x third ZP title
  • Day 8: Rest
3 Likes

You are right I should get back to this. I am somehow more procrastinating than usual.

For question 1, you can do either the full 15 min or 5-7-9 min. Results wise it depends on the individual.

With question 2, the listening plan for be slightly over the recommendations for a 3 title ZP stack. You can try it out but be aware of risks (potential recon/overload).

2 Likes

1 - Find your sweet spot and build up to it. Your sweet spot could be 2 minutes, 8, 10, 15 or anything else. No need to force yourself to 15 unless 15 gives you great results with minimal/acceptable recon.

2 - Sure.

5 Likes

Actually groundbreaking that you confirmed we can do this

Caveat being, don’t blast yourself with 15 min loops if you don’t need to. Start low exposure and build up!

1 Like

It’s fine?

Im gonna test it out with my HeO + WB + Mogul stack soon. I’ll try both microlooping and 15 minutes on different weeks & cycles.

Wow, this is wild. They are normally admit about sticking to the guidelines. Maybe with the new upgrades and ZP 2 Max we may see the listening schedule guidelines change.

But as of right now, till it’s officially announce I think I’m sticking to the current guidelines.

Guys, if you want more exposure to a specific sub in your stack, you can do that if you know what you are doing, are able to monitor yourself and know how to take action/journal.

This does not mean to go and overexpose yourself, and you’ll want to modify the ratio. Decrease the input from other subs.

If you notice it’s too much exposure to that one sub, cut it down.

More exposure is no guarantee of more results, so there is no point in trying to go over. You’re not messing with our recommendations but with your potential results.

To add - if you were running the following:

Day 1: EoG 10m + emperor 3m
Day 2: rest
Day 3: RICH 3m
Day 4: rest

You don’t do this - this is wrong and will lead to overexposure:

Day 1: EoG 10m + emperor 3m
Day 3: EoG 10m + RICH 3m

You do this:

Day 1: EoG 5 m + emperor 3m
Day 3: EoG 5 m + RICH 3m

This is for more advanced users who can monitor themselves, have experience and are willing to experiment.

14 Likes

@Fire

When are the official recommendations going to be changed? And is it possible that you guys will stop producing titles at 15 minutes and go to 7 minutes as standard?

1 Like

This makes more sense, thanks for the clarification @Fire.

Now I can experiment like a mad scientist. Like I was not doing that before XD

Once I am satisfied with my “Sweet spot”, can I stay there forever ?
Does Sweet Spot change with time ?

So, the max for the sub that’s being focused on is 7m 30s right? Or can we go more than that?

are any of you guys trying this schedule now? what’s your experience so far?

why? plenty of users run full 15 minutes.

Just today I came to the conclusion that 15 min work better for me than 5-7-9-etc.

but I have to build up

Also seems like everyone was running 15 min loops at the beginning and everyone was getting good results even without microloops

I only run 15 minutess, but the recommendations will change I’m sure.

1 Like

I think they will just formally introduce microloops and leave the usual recommendations