Question: Overcoming stonewalling?

Continuing the discussion from Main Discussion Thread - Q:

@pacman

There are two strategies to overcome stonewalling (a term that describes when resistant personalities will simply ignore subliminal stimulus and receive neither reconciliation or effects). Either up the amount of exposure to force a breakthrough, or cut back to 1 loop a day and give your subconscious time to accept the scripting. Better yet, alternate back and forth. One day, go all out with your stack. The next day, cut back.

11 Likes

Thank you Saint
Clear information:+1:

@SaintSovereign how does one know if they have been stonewalled?

You won’t get results nor reconciliation. No urge to switch subs. No boredom with the sub. Not even a “I wonder if this is working” reconciliation response.

3 Likes

So if one has doubts about whether the sub is working, he isn’t stonewalled?

It’s different for everyone, but usually “doubts” are a form of reconciliation.

6 Likes

Hey, guys.
I’m not stonewalling right now since I’ve just started my DR journey but I;m curious about the concept of stonewalling. I’m asking since it’s happened to me twice after starting my journeys that after around 3 weeks my results dropped a lot and I had little to no results. Is it possible I was stonewalling? I had no symptoms of reconciliation.

My guess would be to try the strategy mentionned above to see how you respond!

Yes, it’s possible. Cutting down on the number of loops is the most effective way to overcome stonewalling. You can’t really brute force your way past it, as the subconscious will simply stonewall even harder.

The second (and more difficult strategy) is suppressing the lust for results. Constantly looking for results can actually short circuit the process. You just need to run the sub and take action and let the alchemical process occur.

Also, a lot of times when people are saying that “the results dropped,” they’re actually referring to the loss of ACUTE results. When you first run a sub, you’ll immediately start seeing results because the scripting is new and novel to your subconscious. After a couple of weeks, your subconscious becomes accustomed to the new reality (to an extent) and it isn’t so “novel” anymore. This is when the deep work occurs, where you have to be very self-aware of your past patterns and habits. That way, you can really gauge if you’re truly stonewalling, or just becoming used to the new reality.

10 Likes

Can a sub washout help with stonewalling, make the script feel new to the subconscious?

When i say this i mean right after the washout you start back with the same amount of loops if you can handle that will that work

1 Like

If reducing the number of loops is advisable you can be sure that taking a longer break will help too. It’s giving the mind time to process the data which was superfluous.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it may of any use since it was another company product but I used that product for almost one year with only one break and no other subs. I was stonewalling all the time. No results, no reconciliation just “normal me” and some sort of soft vibe. During that break I got almost the same reconciliation I got when I overloaded myself with HoM, Aura, Commander and StarkT, but the reconciliation on that product was much severe, some kind of social anxiety and feeling strange and weak in social context. It lasted a couple of days and when I went back to that sub I got back my homeostasis. Three months later I stopped using that sub and I felt like a newborn, I had much more energy, I was much more talkative, witty and I got a cognitive boost. That sub was about projecting a sexual aura. Well, it didn’t work for me at all. Almost one year wasted. I’m glad a friend of mine encouraged me to give SC a try. Excellent products, great community and helpful founders.

My point is maybe it’s highly reasonable to take some longer breaks from time to time when running a sub long term to see how it goes, especially when you want to stick to the objectives and you feel you may be stonewalling.

'been thinking about this i figure a week break every 2 month of running a subs should be good enough or whenever you feel tired of the subs you running, it will have to be up to people to figure out what going on with them

I would go with self-observation and the guts.

@Hermit and @SaintSovereign once said that the power of Q was highly doubted by many including myself. One Q loop can be enough for some people for 2days…

I’ve tried it twice while running Khan and StarkQ later on. I played one loop only and the magic happened. But I’m more concerned about the intensity and duration of the results than about the facility and promptness of manifestations.

1 Like

@Mentalchemist
If one loop is your sweet spot stick with that…
Manifestation will take time also.

1 Like

I agree, personally, I’m doing just about two loops a day with great results.

2 Likes

Two loops in general or two loops per sub?

Do you get “worse” results playing more than two loops?

1 Like

I think two loops per sub…well in my case its one loop of K1. If i go more than 2loops then i enter reconcilliation or stonewalling and at times i switching from stonewalling to reconcilliation and sometimes i dont know which one it is.

I honestly think that one may need like more than two weeks to get used to a sub or even more. I recall @Simon saying that he stonewalled for one month on a certain sub.
Stacking is not very easy therefore pick one sub only for now and use it for more than 4 weeks at one loop per day.

2 Likes