Rest Days - Summoning the Archivist

What if there is no disruptive reconciliation? Any other indicators in your memory?

I should be transparent here and let you know that, in my imagination, you’ve become one of those powered characters from The Matrix (e.g., The Oracle, The Architect, The Keymaster, and so forth).

I’ve genuinely stopped considering how difficult a given question may be to answer. :rofl:

3 Likes

p.s. is there actually an after-life? Will there be subliminals there?

2 Likes

Other ones were mental stress/tiredness/burnout

Other possible one is reconcilation from naps

Haha,no idea on that one.Not sure if i believe in the afterlife.An atheist unfortunately,lol

1 Like

This one would be the general recommendation for rest day/washout

The mental stress/tiredness where you burn out your processing ability would be harder to notice.At a guess would appear as feeling burnt out,tired or lazy and dont feel like doing anything.Most people would just try to push through when they should be taking rest instead

5 Likes

On the flipside,if your stonewalling.More rest days could help too

2 Likes

The three forms of reaction to not having enough rest days

1 Like

Maybe it’s a bit off the topic but I just want to remind you all what was said a long time ago when Q was nothing but a dream (almost three years ago):

2 Likes

Alternative mind blowing question

what if this is the afterlife… and subliminals are already here? (possibly a karmic reward)

1 Like

If this is the after-life, well, at least there’s decent pizza.

Been a bit too long since I’ve had a slice of Grimaldi’s.

1 Like

Thank you for all of the responses. Much appreciated.

I’m trying to reflect on this and to understand it more deeply.

I always prefer to have measurable indicators over just ‘Rules and Categories in a Vacuum’.

So thats rec?

I dont feel any mood swings or the urge to switch subs or anything not depression of anger i just feel lazy tired

Especially after i wake up, let say if i take a nap, i wake up feeling heavy and fatigued , its like i have to push my myself sometimes cause it feels very weird

Is that a sign of rec? Cause thats the only thing im feeling, no frustration no subs changing nothing

Remember that you have to interpret your various experiences/symptoms against the baseline of your own usual life conditions.

The operational question is: ‘Is this behavior/experience/sensation out of the ordinary for me?’

And the next question: ‘When did I start experiencing this?’

Asking yourself these can help you to narrow down a little bit whether a given experience is likely to be recon or not.

So you may start to see why many people find it useful to keep some kind of online or offline journal.

Often though, I just end up going with my intuition.

3 Likes

Im sure it started when i started using subs

But the thing is now, Qv2 has now stonewalling symptoms that are similar to what i said i read on thr qv2 discussion topic :sweat_smile:

It mentions low level of energy and stuff like that :thinking:

But rec might manifest as tiredness too

Its getting tricky

Rec tiredness will usually manifest with sub changes/reverse results,mood swings.Stonewall tiredness usually feels more like no changes at all,mood good but dont feel like doing anything.Malkuth is right though.It gets easier to tell once you have a baseline.Then you can compare now versus how you normally feel on subs

1 Like

What do you mean by no changes at all?

What im feeling these days is just some fatigue like small fatigue inside my bones or inside my body its very weird to explain, a small lazy me inside me hahhaha, but its mostly present in the morning after i wake up

The rest of the day is fine to be honest

i have only experienced mood swings when i ran 6 loops overnight LDUV2 , frustration

No changes as in,no boost to workout from something like empfit.No social benefits or fame from stark etc.Baseline drops back to if you werent running subs at all

I noticed some changes duno cause of its subs or not

I’ve been running LDU2 as major for the last 5 days last day i bought stark at the 4th day and played it overnight

Then yesterday (which is the day i played stark with LDU) i noticed some new experience with me talking and socializing i felt it was easy to end a convo and im kinda straight to the face

And a fear of mine is much less effective now, i think its because LDU2 dont know but im trying my best to notice thing

Sounds like just processing tiredness then.Stonewalling usually feels more like everyday feels the same as usual.lol.Other than qv2 now has tiredness,laziness too even when stonewalling

Usually a bit of tiredness is normal.Just not to the point that cant function or get results that are the opposite of the program/sales page.With qv2,too much seems to go more towards stonewalling instead.Qv1 tended to go more to reverse results with overload.

1 Like