Nature of recon in ZP

It’s hard to say because everyone experiences recon in different ways. With that said, you’ve not just pushed but surpassed the limits farther than anyone I’ve seen on this forum (against everyone’s recommendations), so it’s hard for anyone other than Saint and Fire to really draw from their own experience to answer you.

At the end of the day, you’re the only person trying to listen to 8 ZP titles so you’re the one who will be discovering the answers for the rest of us. I do think you’re just going to subject yourself to more recon, I can say that I did not listen to Qv2 instructions but I would run 2 titles at 4 loops a day, maybe 6 max, with 2 rest days a week. With ZP, I listened to a 2nd loop by accident and it gave me worse recon than anything I experienced with Qv2.

Yeah, you should think about doing that 15 day washout now before starting a different stack IMO.

4 Likes

Stonewall.

2 Likes

What makes you say that?

me :thinking:?

Yes, you.

1 Like

brute forcing the subconscious will make the user feel like they’re not experiencing recon, but won’t get them any results either.
and if someone is running so many different subs, AND says he doesn’t really feel recon, means his subconscious probably went into “lockdown” mode, where you feel like you might be getting results by doing too many loops of too many programs, but in reality, you’re just stuck in place.

it’s like training your arms everyday, it won’t make your biceps bigger, and you might think your arms look bigger, but when you measure your progress with a tape, you’d realize that you’re just being delusional to justify training too much, or listening in this case.

11 Likes

Ah. I must have missed the part where he mentioned not getting any results.

3 Likes

Unnecessary, he is only trying to help. Whether or not it is arrogance, what he is saying is to help you. It’s not about not getting results (which could very well be placebo working), it’s about maximizing your time and energy. Why spend over 2 hours listening to 8 ZP subs when you can spend 30 minutes like most of us?

I recommend you do a 15 day washout and try the hard gainer schedule for ZP. I think it would be helpful for you.

I also think your reaction to Invictus’ comment shows emotional sensitivity, which isn’t a trait of an alpha-male and can possibly be evidence of recon. Just a thought.

1 Like

No
I have been emotional sometimes, especially with cocky guyz like invictus. Thanks for your recommendation, but I know my results

No problem. Saint has often said that rest days with ZP is more important than listening days, so that’s why I recommend the 15 day washout for you to see if it has a positive effect on you.

1 Like

Interesting!

What about your results ?

Well resting days are kind of mini washout days, and by 8 loops of 8 subs I meant every other day
Once I complete my 21 day cycle I’ll do it. But now I dont have 8

2 Likes

Amazing

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Invictus lives rent-free in Alphamale’s head :joy:

1 Like

People swear me at least once a week, but I just don’t care. Cuz they damage their own personality and their own status. Their is no forum moderator in the real world for arguments or swearing. But if someone say sth wrong as a fact behind me, like Alpha did this, I kick his ass, and I did it.
But past night someone sweared a lot to me. I was not even bothered.
I did not read the community guidelines, but there are two scenarios: first is that the moderator does not go by the guidelines and take sides, second is that some part of the guideline is wrong

Maybe read this first then.
Guidelines: FAQ - Subliminal Results - Real SubliminalClub Reviews and Testimonials

I read it
Well, guidelines is not against what I said, maybe you think telling him that he is arrogant or he is not independent is offensive, but it is not.
I posted a story on my IG and said, thanks for people who made it tough for me. He gotta learn a listen to use his intellect on judgement not his emotion(ad hominem…)( he said my results were placebo) he never saw me. I don’t wrote much journals, how does he know?!
He also gotta learn that look at himself if he is more independent or the one who is not getting results. Another listen he should learn is that he should get independent. That is Alpha!
This thing about the placebo results are said just now and it’s totally wrong.
I can dominate a whole city and this guy tells me My results are placebo

You create A primal man and A Khan
And you ask us to be civil?
Naah, civil people don’t argue. They just say okay and pass.
But khan and primal man stand up. I think people should be judged by stack they run. The recon, the personality of the stack and everything should be considered

There’s a difference between standing up for what’s right, and lashing back in an insecure way. Seems like you envy Invictus to be quite honest.