Question: Overcoming stonewalling?

@pacman I may just have to agree with you there. I found that yesterday my custom ultima has gotten me to a state where if I go more than two loops of ST1 I get a signal that I shouldn’t be doing that. We’ll just have to see whether new limits stabilize.

1 Like

I think @Hermit means total 2 hours play in a day, and he probably is running a Custom, not stacking.

I have a significantly harder time with all the Q subs, compared to the older versions. :blush:

If the @SaintSovereign AI would offer lighter files, even if the run time was longer (because of the script length), I’d be a very happy man. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha @Simon. I wasn’t finding that much of a dramatic effect with subs until name-embeded terminus and ultima (name-embedded or otherwise). So I’m pretty happy to know that there will be name-embedded Q/Ultima Plus later.

2 Likes

So if you run two loops a day you have to devote more time (days) to the sub than you would have to if you ran four loops a day? Say if you run Emperor two loops a day, you want to devote one year to it but if I you ran it four loops a day it would be six months to get more or less the same results at the end of the run? I know it’s a highly hypothetical matter but I’m trying to find some general principle in it, if there’s any.

1 Like

I would say this…
Go slow with a sub like 1loop per day.Then get used to how the sub reacts with you and your actions.If you want to go more loops that means more action.So if you use 3loops in the start the action taking becomes so hard that you stonewall or go into recon.With one loop a day it gives you a chance to take little action and get aligned with the subliminal.

Its like telling someone 'hey starting becoming like an IFBB pro now!'Train like them eat like them supplement like them etc… Its extremely difficult to do that. But start one week of by supplementing like them. Then two weeks time eat like them and so on. Gradual change

5 Likes

Such questions sound to me, like coming from someone expecting subliminals to cause passive change.

Clearly, they don’t read my posts. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This question has the left side of the equation but not the right side.

It’s like writing this as a full statement: 9x+3ab2=

Taken in isolation, subliminals are just beautiful mental patterns. When combined with the raw materials of Action and Life Circumstances they become meaningful in the world.

The higher your quality of action and the greater your output of action in an area, the more messages you will be able to handle. This is basically a direct correlation.

If you have a huge construction company with 20000 workers, I can throw 20 blueprints at you, and you’ll be able to work on all of them simultaneously.

If you have a 5-person construction outfit, you’ll be able to handle no more than 1 blueprint at a time. And that one blueprint may take a longer period of time to bring to realization.

6 Likes

Meme%20-%20Run%20Subliminals

1 Like

I noticed that when I was getting reconciliation on StarkT. It was some kind of social anxiety and only when I overcame it and started talking to the people I felt the power of the sub.

3 Likes

Yes action is key to these subs.
No results is usually caused by no action.

2 Likes

Apart from listening you establish some routines aligned with the sub and take action. What kind of routines and action for instance? Kindly post some examples, please.

And yes, I was expecting full results being passive since I’ve noticed a lot of changes in me on subs while doing nothing on purpose to foster that development.

2 Likes

The sales page of every sub will guide you to the action you need to take…
Example : Khan

• greet people especially strangers
  • smile at ladies
  • go out more
  • eat healthy…etc
    Once you can achieve all that then increase the action :
  • talk to 10/10s.
  • pass compliments at women
  • ask women to coffee etc

Dont run 4loops khan and sit and relax at home…lol

2 Likes

I’m the guy who considers counting loops or days as completely missing the point.

One does not simply run subliminals, and
One does not simply run action-routines.

In my posts, I ask about Goals.
And I suggest people to Take Action towards those goals.

So when do you think I recommend stopping the use of a sub?

Obviously, not at some arbitrary date – whether 30 days or 6 months.

You stop when you no longer have the same Goals.
Either because you’ve accomplished them, or given up (at least for now).

So…

Whether you run 1 loop a day, or 4, or you play 1 loop every 3 days – doesn’t matter.
You run at the frequency that serves you best.

You have to devote as many days as it takes.

If you’re running Emperor, your primary goal is Empire Building – Financial Freedom, preferably with a Location Independent Business.

You run Emperor until you’ve achieved this goal.
Depending on your starting point, this may take 3 months, or 9, or 18.

Your Actions will be mostly that of Business and Skill Building.

All other benefits – from Spirituality, to Fitness, to Sexuality, etc. – are bonuses.
They’re supported so the Emperor doesn’t become an all-work-no-play-dull-boy.

Sure, one can set Secondary Goals of the above and Act on them too.
But if those were Primary, you won’t be running Emperor.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

That one is the baseline. Thank you for the clarification. It makes perfect sense.

Thanks, that was the core of my concern.

3 Likes

that’s right ! 9 months in, I aint reach that shit yet-so I’m still going :blush::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::partying_face:

Love it, I knew that but it’s good to have in my conscious awareness. Aiming for exposure as a goal is a waste, however a larger amount of exposure will certainty have a more prominent, deeper, impact, but only if the quality of experiences generated on the subliminal are in alignments with it’s goals.

your in luck then, because you have not seen what is remotely possible when you add a pinch of effort. Here’s a quote from Fire. I don’t know where it is on the forum but saved it to a document I look at daily

Fire:
“We always had this possibility. It is a simple combination of having your goals and intentions set and then taking action towards them. Your action and intention help the subliminal work at peak efficiency and to give you exactly what you want.”

I’ve made a simple list, I believe anyone could extrapolate actions from this concise statements.

But I’ll say this- if someone is unclear on what actions to take regarding a sub there using, I believe that is a symptom of something else. That something else is one of two things-

1. picking a sub before a goal/not having a goal-

solution: what do you want? (not what do you think you can have)

1. not wanting or being committed enough to that goal-in my experience, especially with myself :face_with_hand_over_mouth: ‘I don’t know’ in any capacity, is more a lack of desire, willingness or commitment, than a genuine lack of knowledge or being at a real loss for something. In which case I recommend googling or asking for help.

Here’s the list for some popular subs off the top of my head.

Daredevil-talk to people
Emperor-work
Ascension-stand up for yourself
Ascended Mogul- work
Primal-Fuck
Primal Seduction-Fuck
Sex Mastery- :thinking:
Regeneration-cry and hide
Dragon Reborn-cry yourself to sleep at night? Jury is still out
QL-learn
Limitless-Learn
Khan-conquer
Emperor Fitness- pump iron, move your body in space until it generates heat, and needs liquid replenishment
Spartan-same as above, but with weapons

6 Likes

@Sub.Zero

For the record, this post was more for my own amusement and edification.

I realized it can read like I am making light of the question. Looking for specific examples of possible actions for a sub in the interest of looking to take those actions, is a very valid and smart thing to do.

2 Likes

You don’t “think” on Sex Mastery. You Fuck. :smile:

Primal and PS - you Seduce

:no_good_man:t2:

If you have no reason to use a Healing sub, then don’t.
If you have a reason to use a Healing sub, then the opposite of it is your goal.

Laundry List of Healing Actions

5 Likes

true

the wondering face was a joke :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually, one loop a day of a Custom (name-embedding) and probably two loops of a regular Title. As I’m currently listening to two subliminal’s, I’m doing two loops a day, sometimes three but I never exceed that number.

4 Likes

Or sometimes a person can reframe their goals in terms of insights or general growth in a particular area.

For example, with Alchemist instead of ‘I want to achieve samadhi in my daily meditation practice’ it could also be, ‘I want a bit more clarity around my life’s meaning’.

The goal does not always have to be incredibly specific and concrete.

Another goal might be, ‘I’d like to have some goals or areas of focus’ and then running a status track or godlike masculinity or something.

To me, though, the best Action focuses are always going to be found already going on in your life. You may not have explicitly acknowledged it, but you’re already working on it.

Look for what’s already there.

4 Likes