Question: Overcoming stonewalling?

If it comes to choosing programs and estimating my progress I keep it really simple. I choose the sub which resonates with the archetype I want to work on most and then gauge my growth in that particular area, within that particular archetype. All the rest are only additions I’m not concerned about. I don’t go into details if it comes to choosing some special goals/objectives and usually don’t track if the sub helps me attain its minor goals. The main focus is the archetype and changing my mindset and reality towards it. It’s nice to have a list of your goals and track your progress but you may lose the whole picture (which to me is growing towards the archetype you chose) and you may dwell on some goals for too long instead of switching to another archetype if you deem it suits you better right now or in the long run if you choose.

I also like setting reasonable time limits and if the sub doesn’t work towards the archetype I chose the way which is satisfactory within a reasonable time frame I look for something else which could meet my expectations.

3 Likes

We cannot forget about the basic distinction in here which is the difference and the relation between external changes/goals and internal changes/goals. A sub will never take action for you and achieve any of your external changes/goals by itself (apart from aura projecting programs) but if it comes to internal changes/goals I believe the amount of exposure do matter a lot. And as we know, and I mentioned it above, there’s a really strong connection between those two spheres therefore what changes internally fosters or weakens what’s external and vice versa but what’s in our mind is more powerful than what’s outside of us if it comes to our attitude, mindset, behaviour etc. and transformation of those aspects leads to real growth and fosters achieving our external goals. I’ve been using subs for almost five years and I’ve changed a lot internally and my life changed because of that too. I never tried to focus on taking action yet I’m satisfied with my results. Of course, I’m aware that if I had taken more action towards my external goals in the past I would be in a different point in my life but it doesn’t change the fact that without setting detailed external goals for your subliminal training and striving to attain them you can succeed too, especially if it comes to your personal growth. I think setting detailed goals is not required for your internal changes and choosing the right archetype and being exposed to the sub at an optimal level is all you need. For your external goals, it’s good to have some details written down and strive to achieve them consciously and apart from that have your archetype and the right subliminal training chosen.

3 Likes