Custom Q: The Stark's Power of an Inner Artist while in Ecstasy of Gold

A light reconciliation in the late of the rest day following the Q3 loop.
Anxiety, lack of grounding, restlessness.
But the mind is still clear and is holding on the positivity.
I know, I know, in Q3 I went straight to Stage 4 of Gold, plus Blue Skies which is said by Saint to be very heavy.
I think I would give Q3 more rest days.

I am going to allow 2 rest days to my customs.

The reconciliation is still present:

• doubt for the future
  • some light panic attacks
  • fear of poverty, fear of becoming homeless
  • lack of grounding
  • general fear (without cause)

Nevertheless, things are manifesting:

• I was talking to a relative that I want to take some courses and instantly he offered to pay for them
  • people are reaching for my presence, ask for advice, are praising me
  • I am writing essays and lately my cognitive-creative connection is very fast, words and ideas come very rounded; new concepts are emerging which I have yet to put them in a easy to digest ideas for people; what I’ve noticed is that every word comes in the moment I am starting to write, from that moment they flow as they waited for me to manifest them
  • my everyday speech is getting very clear and I notice my voice a little bit deeper
  • there’s a touch of a new beautifulness on my face, hair and body

So my new split would be:

Day 1: Q1 x 1 loop, Q2 x 1 loop, Q3 x 1 loop
Day 2: rest
Day 3: rest

repeat

1 Like

The last hour recon hit harder. Right now I doubt all my choices and am afraid of what may come. I feel that an auto-cancellation program is rising from some forgotten subconscious clusters. I have the feeling that I have created a false reality, based on some illusory beliefs. What are the beliefs anyway?

1 Like

Included R.I.C.H Ultima few days ago

Day 1: RICH x 1 loop, Q1 x 1 loop, Q2 x 1 loop, Q3 x 1 loop, RICH x 1 loop
Day 2: rest
Day 3: RICH x 2 loops

Surprised to notice that RICH is not heavy on my nervous system.
I feel very light, cheerful, a lot of energy in the gym, a lot of determination to finish my job and every day tasks, a desire to find solutions to the problems, procrastination diminished, good restful sleep (6-7 hours per night).

A great plus in the gym, since started RICH I am crushing every set, every rep, 10-20% harder, it feels different, like I have ingested some preworkout booster (no change in diet or supplements).
I wonder if anybody else has also noticed this effect with RICH?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Fire @DarkPhilosopher @Malkuth
Thanks!

1 Like

It may be stonewalling or you’re just overloaded since you’re running a lot of modules at once. Here’s a topic on stonewalling and how to deal with it:

2 Likes

I think in that case it won’t turn you physically not-sexy, but it would give you a very strong feeling that you were not-sexy. So you would feel that way even if people had spontaneous orgasms just looking at your sexy self.

Physically shifting the other way is unlikely. And if it did, it would take a very long time. And by that time you should already be over whatever was holding you back.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign actually mentioned something about this exact point in a recent (i.e., last 3-4 weeks) post. I think someone was talking about having the sense of reversed effects with Libertine Ultima. And Saint discussed why that might have happened. Busy right now, so I can’t look it up at the moment. If you don’t find it soon though, I’ll dig it out later.

3 Likes

Couldn’t resist. Here’s the post I was thinking of:

And now back to work.

3 Likes

Interesting view. Thanks!

Thank you very much!
I read it, great explanation!

Day 1 feels a little bit heavy. Headaches and tiredness. Anyway my night sleep is deep but lately had to go to bed late and wake up early.

I’ll take out the Rich from day 1.

I would give Day1: 3xQs, Day3: 2xRich, Day 2 - rest.

1 Like

I’ve managed to pin down the heaviest track. Yesterday I haven’ had time to listen to all the Qs, so today I’ve played the Q3. A few hours after, anxiety hit, hopelessness etc

Now, I know I have “Informaticon” inside the Q3 which is defined as “Moreover, Informaticon contains a very needed part that guides you to the exact amount of repetitions you need for the current subliminal

So I am going to dive into my intuition to allow myself to find the right path for Q3.
Q3 seems stubborn on terms of results.

On Q1 and Q2 I see a lot of results: my professional peer group praise is getting higher, I receive a lot of compliments, people are coming forth saying they want to help me in my path. It seems like a group of fans are building around me. I am getting better at “reading” other people minds and desires. Face and body are becoming more and more beautiful in my way of seeing beauty.
One good example happened yesterday: I was having a conversation on chat with big time gaps between messages, and at some point I was hoping for a specific reaction and after an hour I have received a message which was exactly as I was hoping.

I would give Q3 more space to process and narrow the rest for Q1 and Q2:
Day1: Q3 x 1 loop, RICH x 1 loop
Day2: Q1 x 2 loops, Q2 x 2 loops, RICH x 1 loop
Day3: rest
Day4: Q1 x 1 loop, Q2 x 1 loop, RICH x 1 loop

So comparing to the previous split in the 5 days range I’ll have Q3 the same amount of loops with one more day rest, Q1 and Q2 more with 1 loop each, Rich more with 2 loops.
Although the absolute rest days narrowed from 2 to 1, if my intuition is correct and Q3 was the culprit of my heavy reconciliation, it would be fine.

Let’s see how it works.
My main objective right now is to find the sweet spot in which I don’t feel beat up by reconciliation and still manage to live my life to its full potential and to integrate the plus values from all these subs.

Q Custom 2: …Ultimate Artist, …, Sacred Words, Ultimate Writer

My creativity is very very high these days. I write a lot. My writing style has been already metaphoric but now I am the Metaphor. lol lol thats good

I highly recommend this combo for writers.
And of course I.Q. Booster

2 Likes

Been a month since I’ve added R.I.C.H. Ultima, around 6 loops per week.
In my Customs I also have the core of Ecstasy of Gold ST4.

This week I’ve bought some crypto for the long run. It feels very good that I have managed to go over the fear and actually being able to see the buying as an investment.

1 Like

Day1: RICH x 2, Q1 x 2, Q2 x 2
Day2: rest
Day3: RICH x 2, Q2 x 2, Q3 x 2
Day4: rest
Day5: RICH x 2, Q1 x 2, Q3 x 2
Day6: rest

The reconciliation is less and less.

1 Like

Right on man!

2 Likes

30 day ago I’ve bought some crypto to hold for the long run.
Today I am 80% profit overall.

What I want to point is that when I’ve bought it, I was already on RICH and on a lot of money modules on my customs. I find the whole process very interesting: the way I decided to buy, the evolution of the coins etc.

I infer that these subs could create communication receptors in my subconscious mind which could pick information more clearly from the collective subconscious mind.

An idea… what do you think?

Positive Being Attractor – Wealth

Secret Source

Secrets of Akasha – Wealth

1 Like